West Bromwich Albion FC Forums > Albion Matchday Forum

13 Mar 2021 Crystal Palace 1 Albion 0

<< < (2/70) > >>

tuamigos:
Said it before, its the hope that kills you.
Let it go brothers, we're toast.

lewisant:
We are toast! As said above. We really needed to win. We now need to win multiple games we aren't expected to (Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool) and if we go by history and evidence we just aren't going to do it. Playing for pride really. It now also looks like we need to over take 2 teams rather than 1 as Fulham are flying. Absolutely stacked against us.

KN22:

--- Quote from: beechyboy90 on March 09, 2021, 12:32:51 AM ---Not sure how many times I have said it but this is last chance saloon.. 10 games left and still 8 points to get us level. (9 if you think about our GD) Newcastle and brighton have to play eachother at some point also.

Even if we win this and results go our way 6 to catch up over 9 games. We would need a lot of other sides to do us favours and find form we just havent for 12 months.

But as ever COYB

--- End quote ---

I really like that you still have hope. There really is none sorry.

Hull Baggie:
Referee: Simon Hooper
Assistant Referee: |Mark Scholes
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Graham Scott
Video Assistant Referee: Mike Dean
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Harry Lennard

smethwickw:

--- Quote from: Aussie Baggie on March 09, 2021, 01:09:34 AM ---I try to be positive too mate and I'd love to see us do the miracle but we really needed to win last week for that to happen.  I think we're gone now.

It's such a shame with the squad Big Sam has now been able to put together - I wonder how the season would have gone if these players had been with us from the start.

--- End quote ---

Probably the same way. He may have tightened us up but we’ve scored 2 goals in the last 5 games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version