0 (0%)
Scharner
0 (0%)
Shorey
0 (0%)
Long
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: 11 Mar 2012 Man Utd 2 Albion 0  (Read 101187 times)

saltnshake

• Junior Baggie

Re: odemwingie, dive?
« Reply #700 on: March 13, 2012, 09:09:30 PM »
There was definite contact,and if you look at some of the penalties given against us this season Lennon(Spurs)Suarez(Liverpool)and Young(Man U) how much  contact was made before they fell over and got awarded a penalty? the big difference is it would have meant giving a penalty against United at old trafford which hardly ever happens.

chipperclark

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Didn't like this from Mancini
« Reply #701 on: March 14, 2012, 07:48:43 AM »
Said Roberto Mancini after Manchester City lost to Swansea and Manchester United beat West Brom:

"We've been at the top for six months. We might not be at the top now but United had an easy game. We are just one point behind."

West Brom's league position before Sunday's game (and having won their previous three games): 12th.

Swansea's league position before Sunday's game (and having lost two of their last three games): 15th.
:o Think Mancini is getting nervous about United going top...probably now changing his underwear.

westbrom87

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #702 on: March 14, 2012, 10:02:29 AM »
It was right infront of me, I was front row of our tier and there is no doubt he dived, yes he was clipped but not enough to send him down, it angered me at the time because he could have got a shot off yet he chose to fling himself to the floor,

Agreed, but it wasn't a dive.

But it annoyed me becasue Evra just stuck his eg out.  pete could easily have skipped round it and been through on goal, but he looked for the contact instead.

Its a grey area.  If it was the other way round we'd be saying he;s dived and he's looked for the foul.

I dont see hoe people say their penalty ws a dive?  Andrews just bundled into the back of him.  Even Andrews himself has admitted he should have known better

tegga

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #703 on: March 14, 2012, 08:11:58 PM »
Evra missed the ball and kicked Odemwingie, definate penalty!

jim68

• Youth Baggie

Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #704 on: March 15, 2012, 09:26:39 AM »
The league is fixed.

They should have had 4 bookings in the first half, not to mention we had a stone wall penalty denied.

Ridiculous.
beginning to think so as well every game at least 1 soft penalty awarded /i readin the paper this morning fergie going to wear the same lucky black fleece in the title run in i'd have thought a refs out fit would have been more appropiate  ???

Dudleylad

• WBA Chairman

Man of The Match v Manchester United 11th March 2012
« Reply #705 on: March 15, 2012, 05:05:52 PM »
Vote Now

Pseudo_Intel

Re: Didn't like this from Mancini
« Reply #706 on: March 17, 2012, 10:02:31 AM »
I think United did find it pretty easy if I'm honest. On paper though I don't think it's fair to say it was an easy fixture for Man U.

Then again, not many prevail at Old Trafford.