Author Topic: Leadership  (Read 617 times)

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

Leadership
« on: May 20, 2021, 10:36:37 AM »
Personally, I think the club is at a tipping point that if not managed and handled correctly, could seal a fate that would be unthinkable and affect us detrimentally for many years to come.

This is a time where the owner and those charged with the day to day management and running of the club need to step up to the plate and show real Leadership.

There is no room for complacency, some of the things that are needed, imo, are vision, a plan, hope and inclusion that fans can sign onto, direct, positive and incisive actions.

Otherwise, well, it doesn’t bear thinking about.
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

Re: Leadership
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 10:39:56 AM »
Personally, I think the club is at a tipping point that if not managed and handled correctly, could seal a fate that would be unthinkable and affect us detrimentally for many years to come.

This is a time where the owner and those charged with the day to day management and running of the club need to step up to the plate and show real Leadership.

There is no room for complacency, some of the things that are needed, imo, are vision, a plan, hope and inclusion that fans can sign onto, direct, positive and incisive actions.

Otherwise, well, it doesn’t bear thinking about.
You are indeed right about the need for leadersip, however I don't think the owner is bothered about us now.

If he can't/won't sell then I fear a Hull City type scenario where the club just drifts along whilst up for sale but with nobody willing to pay the amount the owner wants.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill