Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Carlos Corberan
« Last post by iwastherein68 on Today at 01:28:49 PM »
Overall Carlos has done a superb job , now he hopefully has the chance to build his own side but that might be a step back to take two forward for a start and its not going to be easy to find the right players . The released list will be interesting viewing , I suspect he might offer deals to a couple of older players like Phillips , Bartley or even Reach .
If he does then he is not such a good judge of a player as me!
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Ian Pearce
« Last post by gazberg on Today at 01:16:45 PM »
Still waiting for the corner flag Twitter pic and 'Ian Pearce statement'
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Ian Pearce
« Last post by paulosull on Today at 01:14:53 PM »
Coming weeks should be interesting in what players are released and what budget we have, but this man concerns me in identifying recruits to English based for my liking. Which means paying over the odds for players, like to see us go into Europe and South America to find a couple of gems.
General Football & Sports / Re: OFFICIAL PREMIER LEAGUE THREAD
« Last post by gazberg on Today at 01:13:06 PM »

@BurnleyOfficial

We can confirm that both Jack Cork and Johann Berg Gudmundsson will leave the Club when their contracts expire in the summer.

Thank you for everything, lads ??
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Kyle Bartley
« Last post by paulosull on Today at 01:08:07 PM »
If mills  is true to his word then I can’t see Bartley being offered new deal, he stated that club would be looking for younger talent with wages being of 10 k a week thinki that’s why we had a few central defenders on trials with youth team recently.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: WBA NEW OWNERS - Bilkul football
« Last post by paulosull on Today at 12:59:22 PM »
Anyone else feeling excited about these Bologna players that we get on loan next season  :D ;D
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Tom Fellows
« Last post by paulosull on Today at 12:57:38 PM »
Got a good one here in Tom so hope we can keep him for another few years, profile has gone up since the playoffs that’s for sure.
General Football & Sports / Re: OFFICIAL CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD
« Last post by gazberg on Today at 12:54:24 PM »

Blackburn Rovers

@Rovers
📰 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Gregg Broughton, Director of Football, who joined us in June 2022, has now left the club by mutual agreement.

We wish him well in the future.

#Rovers 🔵??
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Tom Fellows
« Last post by KYA on Today at 12:47:50 PM »
By “gradually introducing”
Do you mean constantly dropping him after good performances to show horn his favourites in ?
Tom played both matches against Saints as he got a new favourite or was  it a case of making sure he was fresh for the play-offs?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10