Author Topic: Three Home matches on the bounce, Southampton, Liverpool, Leicester  (Read 2483 times)

Jimbo Baggy

• Youth Baggie

Our Home form has been strong this season, so what's everyone's predictions for the next three Home matches. Admittedly they are against some good opposition. But wouldn't put it past us to get a few good winds from these.  :)

Mind we'd need to improve on the awful showing last night...

wba_1996

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Three Home matches on the bounce, Southampton, Liverpool, Leicester
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 08:45:33 PM »
Totally depends on whether its Rondon + Phillips or McClean + HRK starting for me. Can see anywhere between 0 and 7 points based on that alone.

lewisant

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 08:59:05 PM »
I've noticed we've failed to score in four of the last five games. The return of Phillips may help stop this but i also think a re-shuffle of the attacking three is needed. Brunt to left midfield who can play such dangerous balls and Chadli in the middle please.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

botters

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 08:26:32 PM »
I've noticed we've failed to score in four of the last five games. The return of Phillips may help stop this but i also think a re-shuffle of the attacking three is needed. Brunt to left midfield who can play such dangerous balls and Chadli in the middle please.

Yes Brunt must play left side, he is not a central midfielder and never will be.

Jimbo Baggy

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 10:39:19 PM »
Liverpool  think we could get something from, few changes and the right team we could beat Southampton as well. Shakespeare returning to the Albion with Leicester. Playing well, should be a decent game that.

Liverpool miss Mane, and you can get at their back line. Right team selection again, we could beat them I reckon, look at their results against the lower teams, been poor.

wolverhampton baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2017, 01:28:54 PM »
We play Liverpool on Easter Sunday..that's unusual isn't it to be playing on Easter Sunday?
Born and bred in Dudley

Jimbo Baggy

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 05:05:38 PM »
2 defeats on the bounce  :-[

lewisant

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2017, 05:28:43 PM »
It looks like we're back to the old West Brom. 4 points v Man U and Arsenal then nothing v Saints and Watford. With that in mind, 3 points it is next week!
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

mikehy

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2017, 05:31:27 PM »
Liverpool  think we could get something from, few changes and the right team we could beat Southampton as well. Shakespeare returning to the Albion with Leicester. Playing well, should be a decent game that.

Liverpool miss Mane, and you can get at their back line. Right team selection again, we could beat them I reckon, look at their results against the lower teams, been poor.
We are not a lower team!