Author Topic: Question  (Read 2734 times)

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

Question
« on: July 25, 2014, 08:59:48 PM »
Hello chaps, back from my ban so would like to ask THE pertinent question. Is the Alan Irvine thing not welcome on this forum? If not, why not? Father Ted still seems to be doing the rounds on here which is arguably worse.

Cheers

Jacko
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 03:56:36 PM »
The petty term A F I is not welcome on here because we have chosen not to allow it as we have the right to do on our forum. The Father Ted thing is being monitored.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 10:30:34 PM »
Cheers for that. A quick pm from the mods would have probably saved me that week off...

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 10:45:08 PM »
No, not arguing and respecting a moderator decision would have saved you the week off.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 11:32:46 PM »
Mate I didn't argue because I didn't speak to anyone? Whatever, water under the bridge, just think sometimes a bit more transparency would be useful.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 12:10:03 AM »
The mod that banned you would not have done so for no reason and he didn't. We don't need to do anything as we have rules in place including one that states we will edit signatures if we feel we have to. Maybe if more people read the rules and took note of them then it would avoid problems of complaints by members when posts/ signatures etc get removed or edited. Unfortunately decisions are made by us to benefit the running of the forum and at times that will result in us upsetting members, we do not do anything to pick on individual members despite claims from some that we do. You were not the only person who has had their signature edited and will not be the last to do so.

I guess there's nothing more to be said so I will lock the topic. Please contact myself or any member of the admin team if you or any other member has any questions.