West Bromwich Albion FC Forums > Albion Matchday Forum

13 Mar 2021 Crystal Palace 1 Albion 0

(1/70) > >>

OldburyWBA:
Crystal Palace v West Bromwich Albion
Saturday 13th March 2021 15.00pm

Please use this board for all your After Match Debate. Away fans are reminded to abide by the site rules.

OldburyWBA:
Please use this board for all your In Game Chat. Opposition fans are reminded to abide by the site rules
Please keep this board Albion related, there are boards elsewhere in General Sports to discuss other games

OldburyWBA:
Please use this board for all your Pre Match Chat. Opposition fans are reminded to abide by the site rules

beechyboy90:
Not sure how many times I have said it but this is last chance saloon.. 10 games left and still 8 points to get us level. (9 if you think about our GD) Newcastle and brighton have to play eachother at some point also.

Even if we win this and results go our way 6 to catch up over 9 games. We would need a lot of other sides to do us favours and find form we just havent for 12 months.

But as ever COYB

Aussie Baggie:

--- Quote from: beechyboy90 on March 09, 2021, 12:32:51 AM ---Not sure how many times I have said it but this is last chance saloon.. 10 games left and still 8 points to get us level. (9 if you think about our GD) Newcastle and brighton have to play eachother at some point also.

Even if we win this and results go our way 6 to catch up over 9 games. We would need a lot of other sides to do us favours and find form we just havent for 12 months.

But as ever COYB

--- End quote ---

I try to be positive too mate and I'd love to see us do the miracle but we really needed to win last week for that to happen.  I think we're gone now.

It's such a shame with the squad Big Sam has now been able to put together - I wonder how the season would have gone if these players had been with us from the start.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version