Author Topic: Stuff  (Read 1227 times)

LongBridge Baggie1

• Junior Baggie

Stuff
« on: June 15, 2014, 12:18:41 PM »
First thing first, I'm a disabled ST holder. I say this because I don't have the luxury of waiting until after the ST deadline to renew. The club cannot guarantee that carers can sit anywhere near afer the deadline. My £169 isn't as much as everybody else's. But it is the single largest payment I make for myself for enterainment. Probably the same as most fans on here. I put away loose change and any cash spare so I can afford it. Now I'm not expecting Champions League football or even ever seeing the 8th under Clarke ever again. What I do expect is the club to try and compete in whatever league it is in. It's baffling that it's taken 33 days to appoint a Head Coach who has been rejected for the post at least once before and in his two other coaching jobs has taken championship sides to either the  brink of relegation or League 1 obscurity.

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

Re: Stuff
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 12:42:42 PM »
Why are Albion treating disabled fans differently by effectively forcing them to renew straight away?

I think that's awful.

Are you looking to get a refund at this stage?

LongBridge Baggie1

• Junior Baggie

Re: Stuff
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 01:22:02 PM »
Why are Albion treating disabled fans differently by effectively forcing them to renew straight away?

I think that's awful.

Are you looking to get a refund at this stage?

They aren't forcing me, when the East opened and I moved from the BRE (Too many years of getting wet :) ) it took 3 years to sort a seat where my carer was within in two rows. Now he's sat next to me. They can only guarantee that before deadline though much like any Ablebodied seat. Refund nah, because I'd miss meeting up with mates at the Waggon (you probably know who I am now if you go there) I have an old carer who used to work for me who was Wednesday. He hought Irvine was abject, such as playing for a draw against 9 man Yeovil at Hillsborough