Announcements, Feedback & Questions > Announcements, Feedback & Questions

Technical Server work needed for my account

(1/3) > >>

TheJacko2000:
Hi guys, don't know if any of the admin or mods are technical with the server side of the site, but my account (be it the IP or some other marker) is not set up correctly on the server, I'm unable to copy and paste into posts, unable to post images or use emojis, and unable to edit text into eg. italics now apparently. It's a pain after writing a long post for it to disappear when refreshing the page after getting yet another 403 forbidden page from the server management software.

It's ruining the forum for me so I would appreciate if someone could look into it on my behalf. Thanks. If any members can advise the lads also that would be great.

TheJacko2000:
Anyone had any chance to look into this?

MarkW:
Is this across multiple devices? How about if you're browsing on your mobile while connected to 4g?

TheJacko2000:

--- Quote from: MarkW on May 19, 2020, 04:41:51 PM ---Is this across multiple devices? How about if you're browsing on your mobile while connected to 4g?

--- End quote ---

Yes Windows laptop. Android phone both on WIFI and 4g, on every browser I can think of.

I've got enough tech know how to ascertain this isn't at my end, doesn't happen on any other sites and started when I came back from a 7 day break.

AlbionFan:

--- Quote from: TheJacko2000 on May 17, 2020, 05:45:08 PM ---Hi guys, don't know if any of the admin or mods are technical with the server side of the site, but my account (be it the IP or some other marker) is not set up correctly on the server, I'm unable to copy and paste into posts, unable to post images or use emojis, and unable to edit text into eg. italics now apparently. It's a pain after writing a long post for it to disappear when refreshing the page after getting yet another 403 forbidden page from the server management software.

It's ruining the forum for me so I would appreciate if someone could look into it on my behalf. Thanks. If any members can advise the lads also that would be great.

--- End quote ---

Is it possible to provide an idiots guide to posting images please?

I can do it, but I can't if you get my meaning

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version