Author Topic: After Match Debate  (Read 1881 times)

KYA

• WBA Coach

Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2021, 06:26:19 PM »
As the season finished I switched off in September roll on next season!

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2021, 06:39:54 PM »
Our captain Mr Bartley joined in with the Leeds players in embracing Berardi as he was substituted to a standing ovation. WTF?.....and please don't tell me that "Bart's" used to play for Leeds.
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

alex1

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2021, 06:43:09 PM »
Our captain Mr Bartley joined in with the Leeds players in embracing Berardi as he was substituted to a standing ovation. WTF?.....and please don't tell me that "Bart's" used to play for Leeds.
Never seen such a love in for 2 substituted players.
Einstein: A definition of insanity- someone who takes the same action time after time, even though previously it's always ended in failure

HamsteadHarry

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2021, 06:58:09 PM »
Well that, thank goodness, is that! See you again Premier league. Hopefully we will be in better shape next time. Look out Championship here we come!

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2021, 07:22:59 PM »
So glad this horrible season is over. Concerned for the future I admit but change is inevitable now.

Please don't let Dowling spend whatever money we get from MP... such an important season for clearing out and recruiting wisely....
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

KN22

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2021, 07:31:58 PM »
Horrible end to a horrible season. To reach the premier league is a big achievement. To not give it a fair crack of the whip when you get there is unforgivable. Shame on you Albion.

ronnie_allen

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2021, 08:55:33 PM »
Never seen such a love in for 2 substituted players.

Was shocked when the referee only had two minutes stoppage time. Must have been eager to get out of Leeds.

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2021, 09:45:50 PM »
For probably about 5/6 months I knew we were down so didn’t really get angry or seem bothered but now it’s all over and watched that today I do feel really down about what a real pathetic season we have had and how the club just seems a bit of shambles at the moment.

Seems miles away from where we were about 6/7 years ago & don’t see much change soon to be honest

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2021, 10:12:08 AM »
It was mostly just so........ meh. Highs few and far between. Lows? Far too many to mention.
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

WBA

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2021, 01:22:35 PM »
3 Leeds goals were schoolboy errors.

Had we taken our chances we'd have won comfortably.

OK,  it really doesn't matter but how on earth when there were 6 subsititutions, a 5 minute farewell party and a 5 minute stoppage for Phillips, can the referee add only TWO minutes.   :o    Was it because we'd scored and there was a faint chance of a come-back or did Coote have Leeds to win?

Added to the 7 minutes added time played against Liverpool when it should have been 4,  the illegal 3rd goal at Arsenal when again we could have snatched a draw, you really do wonder whether this league is corrupt. 

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2021, 06:45:27 PM »
3 Leeds goals were schoolboy errors.

Had we taken our chances we'd have won comfortably.

OK,  it really doesn't matter but how on earth when there were 6 subsititutions, a 5 minute farewell party and a 5 minute stoppage for Phillips, can the referee add only TWO minutes.   :o    Was it because we'd scored and there was a faint chance of a come-back or did Coote have Leeds to win?

Added to the 7 minutes added time played against Liverpool when it should have been 4,  the illegal 3rd goal at Arsenal when again we could have snatched a draw, you really do wonder whether this league is corrupt.

I don't wonder about that at all, my mind is made up.
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music