Author Topic: Matheus Pereira  (Read 487403 times)

FallOutBoy

• Senior Baggie

Re: Matheus Pereira
« Reply #1675 on: May 23, 2021, 05:47:33 PM »
"He's called in sick".

"Peter did not have permission to travel to QPR".

:-X

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1676 on: May 23, 2021, 06:08:41 PM »
"He's called in sick".

"Peter did not have permission to travel to QPR".

:-X

Peter has given permission to travel. The signing was dependent on terms being met. This happens a lot and players generally book into hotels to await confirmation calls etc. The terms of the transfer weren't met thanks to a QPR player not wishing to be part of the deal. It happens. Nobody told Peter to go straight to QPR's training ground. He and his agent chose to do that between them.
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

FallOutBoy

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1677 on: May 23, 2021, 06:26:36 PM »
Peter has given permission to travel. The signing was dependent on terms being met. This happens a lot and players generally book into hotels to await confirmation calls etc. The terms of the transfer weren't met thanks to a QPR player not wishing to be part of the deal. It happens. Nobody told Peter to go straight to QPR's training ground. He and his agent chose to do that between them.

My point was that in the Odemwingie incident, the club were not entirely truthful about the state of play.

I know that it's not the same people running the club now, but I trust this lot even less to be truthful and honest. I would not be surprised if they had already agreed a deal to sell him, and they were just making sure he didn't get injured so it could go through, and then shifting blame for one of our best players leaving onto the player.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1678 on: May 23, 2021, 06:33:05 PM »
My point was that in the Odemwingie incident, the club were not entirely truthful about the state of play.

I know that it's not the same people running the club now, but I trust this lot even less to be truthful and honest. I would not be surprised if they had already agreed a deal to sell him, and they were just making sure he didn't get injured so it could go through, and then shifting blame for one of our best players leaving onto the player.

I was speed reading and unsure of your point. I've speed read your reply and I think I'm in agreement with your response. I reserve the right to change my mind though  ;D .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

wbasoprano

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1679 on: May 23, 2021, 06:37:32 PM »
All the best Mattheus, wherever you end up. Been a pleasure to watch at times, in this awful of seasons.
Allllllll aboard

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1680 on: May 23, 2021, 06:40:59 PM »
The club has one player asset of true value. The season is done and dusted. I, personally, hope he’s on a luxury charter flight, and not a taxi.
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

PartisanBaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1681 on: May 23, 2021, 06:42:57 PM »
All the best Mattheus, wherever you end up. Been a pleasure to watch at times, in this awful of seasons.

Yeah good luck to Matheus Pereira. Just got get a reasonable price for him and use the money wisely.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 06:48:46 PM by PartisanBaggie »

jimmyj

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1682 on: May 23, 2021, 06:52:52 PM »

Matheus has been a delight to watch this season, a lonely bright spark. If he goes, he goes. He's earnt it. He deserves it. Playing today is meaningless.
I'd be surprised if the deal is done, but this is absolutely the club protecting its highest value asset. I don't think its fair for Allardyce to chuck him under the bus the way that's been indicated (not seen the comments myself) however, and that disappoints me greatly. If you could point to one player who deserves praise and respect for their conduct and efforts this season, its Matheus.

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1683 on: May 23, 2021, 06:53:42 PM »
Yeah good luck to Matheus Pereira. Just got get a reasonable price for him and use the money wisely.
Halfords Lane. 😂
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1684 on: May 23, 2021, 07:04:07 PM »
We will miss you Matheus, God knows when we will see skill like that again with the shower in charge of us.

All the very best.
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

johnny Cash

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1685 on: May 23, 2021, 07:09:34 PM »
I’m his transfer out will be a bit of a Maresca moment, but I won’t hold my breath.

PartisanBaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1686 on: May 23, 2021, 07:11:54 PM »
Halfords Lane. 😂

Ha, I wish!

Not even Peace had the vision to modernise Halfords Lane.

Aztech

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1687 on: May 23, 2021, 07:12:04 PM »
If he is to leave why not let him go out on loan for a healthy fee.

It it were to be one of the big clubs that take him I’d consider a loan of three or four promising youngsters in exchange.
It is not the taking part, but the winning that counts.

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1688 on: May 23, 2021, 07:14:15 PM »
just imagine the dross that Dowling will invest his transfer fee in, guaranteed he will bring in over the hill has beens or never beens on high wages.
I suppose you mean players like Pererira, Diangana etc etc....but any excuse to knock DOWLING .
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

PartisanBaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1689 on: May 23, 2021, 07:15:15 PM »
If he is to leave why not let him go out on loan for a healthy fee.

It it were to be one of the big clubs that take him I’d consider a loan of three or four promising youngsters in exchange.

If we had other quality players we could rely on to get us back up next season, I’d agree a season-long loan for MP would be wise.

Problem is we either need him playing for us next season or the money from his sale to reinvest.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1690 on: May 23, 2021, 07:15:24 PM »
I suppose you mean players like Pererira, Diangana etc etc....but any excuse to knock DOWLING .

Both Bilic.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

PartisanBaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1691 on: May 23, 2021, 07:17:58 PM »

You’ve surprised me there Zip. I thought you of all people would see Dowling has made a lot more poor signings for us than good.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 07:20:05 PM by PartisanBaggie »

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1692 on: May 23, 2021, 07:18:28 PM »
Both Bilic.
Love it
He scouted them, he popped to Barclays to get a bank draft?
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

wbasoprano

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1693 on: May 23, 2021, 07:20:47 PM »

Diangana has been a terrible signing. Might have done ok on loan last season but half our transfer budget was wasted on him this season.
Allllllll aboard

PartisanBaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1694 on: May 23, 2021, 07:23:33 PM »
Diangana has been a terrible signing. Might have done ok on loan last season but half our transfer budget was wasted on him this season.

Agreed. Diangana has been a terrible waste of money.

caravanc58

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #1695 on: May 23, 2021, 07:53:05 PM »
Can't see it in a million years where Pereira goes on loan and comes back, it's fantasy land. Not bothered about the reason he was absent today he owes us nothing and his sale is paramount to our future.

boinging_along

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1696 on: May 23, 2021, 08:01:01 PM »

Him and Pierera absolutely tore it up last season.  Pierera struggled for form but he was given games to get it back.  Diangana's not had that.  He's been stuck on by Sam for a couple of games at the end of the season.   It was just rumours but it wouldn't surprise me if they did have a falling out.

As Pierara will be off Diangana will be instrumental next season if we can get him back fit and playing like we know he can.

wbasoprano

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1697 on: May 23, 2021, 08:04:59 PM »
Him and Pierera absolutely tore it up last season.  Pierera struggled for form but he was given games to get it back.  Diangana's not had that.  He's been stuck on by Sam for a couple of games at the end of the season.   It was just rumours but it wouldn't surprise me if they did have a falling out.

As Pierara will be off Diangana will be instrumental next season if we can get him back fit and playing like we know he can.

But with regards to this season he has been a terrible signing. I hope he finds some form next season, but £18m is a lot for a championship player.
Allllllll aboard

kirk

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1698 on: May 23, 2021, 08:35:44 PM »
Can't see it in a million years where Pereira goes on loan and comes back, it's fantasy land. Not bothered about the reason he was absent today he owes us nothing and his sale is paramount to our future.

No it isn’t staying and getting us back up was paramount to our future
It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

wbasoprano

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1699 on: May 23, 2021, 08:46:07 PM »
No it isn’t staying and getting us back up was paramount to our future

We wont come close if we keep him as we will have zero funds to build a team. That's the stark reality of the situation.
Allllllll aboard