West Brom Dot Com

Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 1046824 times)

Online OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman
Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #7250 on: June 09, 2019, 09:23:36 PM »
Cannot honestly believe that one of them lot thinks we've only just realised they watch this site  :D :D
B_H_Baggie : Dexy : Dudleylad : kris_boing : OldburyWBA
Hull Baggie : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : Political Cake : tommcneill : WBArgo

Offline AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie
« Reply #7251 on: June 09, 2019, 09:25:50 PM »
There’s Dumb and Dumber and then there’s the Dingles  ;D ;D
respect and humility for everyone, absolutely everyone, who we come into contact with”

Tolerance, Understanding, Acceptance, Patience

Online OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman
« Reply #7252 on: June 10, 2019, 04:41:55 PM »
 :D Just had a look on our thread, one mentioned when Walsall beat us 4-1 in 2003, what a great season that turned out to be.

And other mentioned no-one in the club shop in Merry Hill, must be doing okay though its still there until the dingle one that ended up closing down  ;)

Yep, we're a bit of a laughing stock at the mo but something you've all been through, swings and roundabouts, we'll be back (god knows when) one day.

Not all of us expected 100 points or automatic promotion, finished better than I expected and next season we'll be lucky to finish that high. we all have ott fans, I mean yep you've made the Europa League (hope you have a squad to deal with it unlike Burnley) but some were saying you were going to finish in a Champions League place and then win it the season after.

Don't rush to have a pop as I ain't going to check until next time i'm bored, probably in a week or so.

Offline Scooby Doo

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #7253 on: June 10, 2019, 08:58:57 PM »

Online OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman
« Reply #7254 on: June 10, 2019, 09:13:00 PM »
I lied woodsetton wolf, I popped back on just to be nosey  :D

Yep, i'm one of the villa haters purely as growing up round here I only ever knew one single wolves fan at school, the rest villa, Liverpool, Man Utd and us so wolves of no concern, thats 100% genuine. First time I came across any was when I started work over there which was just before we gifted you bully and Thompson, there was some good, some bad but nothing as bad as the villa lot i've come across both before and since so yes I miss the local derby and yep hate seeing you all where you are but nothing compared to the arrogance of the villa lot.

rincewind - God knows, probably not, wouldn't be surprised either way

Offline Scooby Doo

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #7255 on: June 10, 2019, 09:34:05 PM »
What's funny on there is there high horse stance. They're like the footballing version of Lance Stroll  :-*

Offline AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie
« Reply #7256 on: June 11, 2019, 09:17:40 AM »
They may be looking for a new manger soon, if reports are accurate

“Chelsea expect manager Maurizio Sarri to be named Juventus manager in the next 48 hours, and the Stamford Bridge club's list of contenders to replace him include Derby boss Frank Lampard, former Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri, England assistant coach Steve Holland, Ajax boss Erik ten Hag, Wolves manager Nuno Espirito Santo and Watford coach Javi Gracia”
respect and humility for everyone, absolutely everyone, who we come into contact with”

Tolerance, Understanding, Acceptance, Patience

Offline ex coseley kid

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #7257 on: June 11, 2019, 09:47:20 AM »
They may be looking for a new manger soon, if reports are accurate

“Chelsea expect manager Maurizio Sarri to be named Juventus manager in the next 48 hours, and the Stamford Bridge club's list of contenders to replace him include Derby boss Frank Lampard, former Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri, England assistant coach Steve Holland, Ajax boss Erik ten Hag, Wolves manager Nuno Espirito Santo and Watford coach Javi Gracia”

Now that WOULD be a shame.
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

Online royhan

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #7258 on: July 20, 2019, 02:53:31 PM »
Grit your teeth Albion fans - the Dingles have beaten Man City on penalties to lift the Asian Trophy. I guess it is a good thing that many of our fans have gone on holiday today and will escape the usual ribbing from Dingles colleagues

Online Hunnington Baggie

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #7259 on: July 20, 2019, 02:58:23 PM »
Grit your teeth Albion fans - the Dingles have beaten Man City on penalties to lift the Asian Trophy. I guess it is a good thing that many of our fans have gone on holiday today and will escape the usual ribbing from Dingles colleagues
the what? how useless a trophy is that?! that won't move the Sherpa Van trophy off of pride of place on their mantle piece that's for sure.

Online iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #7260 on: July 20, 2019, 05:44:51 PM »
Feck Em
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

Offline SmethDan

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #7261 on: July 21, 2019, 03:41:11 PM »

This will go down in the annals of their history as another Honved, just as surely as their sisters continue to go down on them and take it anally  ;D .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.