Author Topic: Supporters in germany  (Read 1944 times)

HamburgWBA

Supporters in germany
« on: July 26, 2011, 06:27:59 PM »

Baggie.coop

• Junior Baggie

Re: Supporters in germany
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 06:54:32 PM »
I'm sure you'll find a few baggies fans in the British army posts in Germany. My brother lives in padder born and finds baggies fans hard to come by. Says there's a few dingles he works with thou, he was once firing from a tank in training and the shell loader ( a dingle ) put his baggies top in with the shell without him knowing and gave me bro the go ahead. To which he fired his own top into a million pieces down the range. he was gutted.

Quakes Fan

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 06:56:48 PM »
I'm sure you'll find a few baggies fans in the British army posts in Germany. My brother lives in padder born and finds baggies fans hard to come by. Says there's a few dingles he works with thou, he was once firing from a tank in training and the shell loader ( a dingle ) put his baggies top in with the shell without him knowing and gave me bro the go ahead. To which he fired his own top into a million pieces down the range. he was gutted.
lol
Damn, that's cold.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 07:15:03 PM »
lol
Damn, that's cold.

At least we have a new supporter in the States now, ain't that right Quakes fan ;)
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

Quakes Fan

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 07:30:57 PM »
At least we have a new supporter in the States now, ain't that right Quakes fan ;)
Yessir. I'm working on the locals down at Danny Coyle's. The European ex-pats are pretty much a lost cause, since they already have their EPL teams, but the Quakes supporters are fertile ground.   ;)

alex1

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 01:01:54 AM »
Einstein: A definition of insanity- someone who takes the same action time after time, even though previously it's always ended in failure

VVVAlbion

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 01:27:32 PM »
An (ex) "friend" of mine is getting married near Cologne on the weekend of the Albion v Wolves match >:(  so there will be an extra supporter over there that weekend!)

Do they show the Premiership as live over there (I have delayed the flight back hoping that this is an option)?
.COM, allowing everyone the opportunity to have an opinion.

HamburgWBA

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 04:53:50 PM »
An (ex) "friend" of mine is getting married near Cologne on the weekend of the Albion v Wolves match >:(  so there will be an extra supporter over there that weekend!)

Do they show the Premiership as live over there (I have delayed the flight back hoping that this is an option)?

I plan to go over for the game but think Sky Germany shows the game...Many Irish pubs in Cologne show the game too...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 05:01:55 PM by B_H_Baggie »

HamburgWBA

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 04:59:51 PM »
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 05:02:24 PM by B_H_Baggie »

costa blanca baggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 09:01:46 PM »
Meerschweinsenfutter! That`s about as advanced as my German is. Have to say..I love the city Koln...especially during carnival. What a good p*ss-up! 8)
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 09:46:23 PM »
Glad to see we have another foreign Baggie.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

WincantonBaggie

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 11:23:33 PM »
I bought some rental flats in Germany (Berlin) as a retirement prospect as I have no positive pension plans here. That was back at the end of 2006. The CEO of the sourcing agency I used was quick to tell me "WBA rule in the NL OK!", citing of course Guinna Zuiverloon and Ryan Donk!
We rarely ever need to chat now but we usually talk football! He supports PSV Eindhoven, and he always asks about the Baggies!

CechMate

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 02:40:04 PM »

HamburgWBA

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 03:59:13 PM »
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 04:00:49 PM by B_H_Baggie »

alex1

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2011, 03:17:00 AM »
Einstein: A definition of insanity- someone who takes the same action time after time, even though previously it's always ended in failure