Poll

Seeing as how the club have no released their intentions regarding what is happening with the remainder of this seasons season tickets? Whats everybody doing about their season tickets?

Carry the refund over onto your next season ticket
Leave it to pay for iFollow
Leave it to the club as a gift
Have a full cash refund

Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 2015 times)

Standaman

• WBA Coach

Season tickets
« on: June 08, 2020, 10:26:20 AM »
Refund options up on the offical site

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2020/june/refund-options-for-season-ticket-holders/

1. I follow pass
2. Credit towards future season ticket / matchday tickets
3. Gift to the club
4. Refund of the balance

Something for everyone there.
Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.

Floydy

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Season tickets
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 10:36:47 AM »
Very fair, in my opinion, but already seen some negative comments on social media.

There's a range of options to suit everyone. 

U18's can't take the iFollow option, but you'd imagine most would have access to their parents.  (They also can take the other options or get put into a prize draw to win mascot packages or next year's shirt).
Twitter: @floydy1983

baggiemart

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 11:00:48 AM »
Refund options up on the offical site

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2020/june/refund-options-for-season-ticket-holders/

1. I follow pass
2. Credit towards future season ticket / matchday tickets
3. Gift to the club
4. Refund of the balance

Something for everyone there.

It would have been nice to give the people who donated to the club free access to an ifollow pass as a goodwill gesture.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 11:02:56 AM »
It isn't very nuanced imo. As a conservative estimate we will be on Sky at least 4 times out of those 30 TV games meaning iFollow has a value of around £50 plus a cup ticket next time we play in a cup for Sky subscribers.

So will depend how much the ST cost as to what is the best option to take.

It would have been nice to give the people who donated to the club free access to an ifollow pass as a goodwill gesture.

Then it isn't a donation? Suppose they could have just removed the gift option, but then some would have moaned about that.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

baggiemart

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 11:10:35 AM »
It isn't very nuanced imo. As a conservative estimate we will be on Sky at least 4 times out of those 30 TV games meaning iFollow has a value of around £50 plus a cup ticket next time we play in a cup for Sky subscribers.

So will depend how much the ST cost as to what is the best option to take.

Then it isn't a donation? Suppose they could have just removed the gift option, but then some would have moaned about that.

Well certainly not an option I will be considering !!

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 11:27:05 AM »
They've included the gift option purely because of demand from fans, does no one read anything properly these days?

Hunnington Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 11:29:56 AM »
im sorry but that is an absolute pi** take to offer fans the option of letting the club have the money during these "difficult times". what about the difficult times for the fans who could be made redundant, struggling for work, on furlough?

only the albion could offer that as an option !
1) as Jacko’s pointed out it’s due to demand

2) Leeds have prefaced it as supporting the academy, so they’re trying to guilt their fans into giving by it being for the children!

TiptonThrostle

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 11:38:52 AM »
They've included the gift option purely because of demand from fans, does no one read anything properly these days?

yes i do mate last time i checked i can read but IMO i do not believe that all.

you are entitled to yours, but i would be absolutely amazed that in this situation there has been a big demand from fans to gift it to the club.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 11:41:55 AM »
yes i do mate last time i checked i can read but IMO i do not believe that all.

you are entitled to yours, but i would be absolutely amazed that in this situation there has been a big demand from fans to gift it to the club.

I've seen numerous fans on Twitter say they want the club to have the money. I'm not a fan of anecdotal evidence,  but yano... when it suits.  ;D

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2020, 11:44:25 AM »
Seriously if there is no demand to gift the refund to the club then people won't take it up. I don't get the outrage.

TiptonThrostle

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2020, 11:46:11 AM »
I've seen numerous fans on Twitter say they want the club to have the money. I'm not a fan of anecdotal evidence,  but yano... when it suits.  ;D

if a STH wants to gift £75 roughly to the club, and not bothered about watching the remaining games either then they must be on Jagerbombs regularly and wiping their bums with £50 notes !  ;D but in all seriousness, if there are genuinely fans wanting to do that then fair play. 

gazberg

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2020, 12:05:24 PM »
Tbh if there was no Ifollow option I'd just write off the value of the 5 games to the club. Around £70 I imagine. As the ifollow option exists I'm going for that.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2020, 12:12:03 PM »
First 2 games confirmed live on Sky.

Sheffield Wednesday the first game iFollow required. No further TV fixtures announced past that date.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2020, 12:21:18 PM »
Footballs back!!!

Can’t wait for the game on the 20th at 3pm aswell

B_H_Baggie : Dexy : Dudleylad : kris_boing : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Hull Baggie : LiamTheBaggie : Political Cake : tommcneill : WBArgo

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2020, 12:52:34 PM »
Just wondering what every one is doing?
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

KN22

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2020, 12:54:39 PM »

Agreed. I think the range of options is fair and gives us a choice. Not sure how we can complain when one of the options is effectively a full refund on the value outstanding.

gazberg

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2020, 12:59:39 PM »
Ifollow

jimmyj

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2020, 01:02:58 PM »
So the two on sky:

Sat June 20: West Brom vs Birmingham - 3pm
Fri June 26: Brentford vs West Brom - 7.45pm

The rest presumably in iFollow.
Cheapest I can see a months pass for Now TV Sports is £24 https://www.cdkeys.com/top-up-cards/nowtv?mw_aref=Bclev

So how do we non-season ticket holders watch the remaining games? Is there a legal way to do it?

hardtobeat

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2020, 01:04:54 PM »
Full fixtures now out playing every 3/4 days in July hope it’s the same for everybody !
Baggie for life not just for Xmas

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2020, 01:24:36 PM »
So the two on sky:

Cheapest I can see a months pass for Now TV Sports is £24 https://www.cdkeys.com/top-up-cards/nowtv?mw_aref=Bclev

So how do we non-season ticket holders watch the remaining games? Is there a legal way to do it?

If you have Sky I would have thought they will be available on the red button

wbarenno

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2020, 01:25:02 PM »
I follow £10 per game mate

iain

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2020, 01:25:38 PM »
If you have sky sports its worth taking the refund as at least two games are on sky,probably be another two later in July,then just pay per game on ifollow,you'll save money that way.
Just under £76 refund pro rata for my season ticket,£10 a game on ifollow,its a no brainer, even if no more games are picked I'll still be up £6.
Of course, only worth it if you already have sky sports.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2020, 01:26:12 PM »
Full fixtures now out playing every 3/4 days in July hope it’s the same for everybody !

It is. Week 1 no midweek fixtures, weeks 2, 3 and 4 three games a week.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2020, 01:28:01 PM »
So the two on sky:

ifollow is £10 per game.

Sky have only made selections from the first 3 rounds of fixtures. We could be on up to a further 6 times. Though my guess would be 3.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2020, 01:29:01 PM »
If you have sky sports its worth taking the refund as at least two games are on sky,probably be another two later in July,then just pay per game on ifollow,you'll save money that way.
Just under £76 refund pro rata for my season ticket,£10 a game on ifollow,its a no brainer, even if no more games are picked I'll still be up £6.
Of course, only worth it if you already have sky sports.

You get a free cup match but yes, this is the way to go if you already have Sky Sports.

BigFrank20

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2020, 01:29:20 PM »
An update regarding your 2019/20 Season Ticket
Dear Frank
Nothing beats the real thing at The Hawthorns – but as all fans will know by now, Albion must complete the remainder of the current campaign behind closed doors.As a result, the Club today offer details of the refund options for our 2019/20 season ticket holders following confirmation the games are going ahead.

Season ticket holders can opt for one of a range of options which we hope will provide suitable recompense for the five home games they are now no longer able to attend.

Details of these options are outlined below and they are led by the opportunity to watch all of our remaining fixtures (excluding potential play-off matches), home and away, via a free live stream with the EFL’s iFollow service.

Chief Executive Mark Jenkins says: “We are incredibly grateful to the emails and messages we have had from our Season Ticket holders wishing to help in this way and I cannot stress how valuable it will be to our Club going forward.

“We have so far negotiated three difficult months without football as well as can be expected but I do not under-estimate the problems that are still ahead for every club, including our’s. We must find a way to continue operating while deprived of significant income. To hear our fans saying ‘it’s ok – keep the money’ at a time like this has been fantastic for everyone in the Club.

“Equally, we are also very aware that this crisis has left other fans facing real financial hardship and we obviously recognise and understand their needs as well. Hopefully, there will be an option within this package that suits everyone."

If your season ticket was purchased using a loan or other finance option you can still receive any of the below options, but if there are still finance payments outstanding these must continue to be made as agreed between you and the relevant finance provider.
What do you need to do next?
If you would like to receive a code to watch all of Albion's remaining nine fixtures of the 19/20 season on iFollow (any potential play off matches excluded) and a ticket to the next domestic Cup match the Club play at The Hawthorns (when capacity crowds are permitted) then you don't need to do anything.

Your code will be emailed to you by Friday 19th June 2020 and your Cup ticket will be applied to your ticketing account.View Terms & Conditions for this option here.

If you do not want an iFollow code and a Cup ticket then you have three alternative options. To select one of these you must log in to your account and select your chosen option by 11.59pm on Tuesday 16th June 2020.

Your alternative options are as follows:
1. At the request of some fans we have provided the option for season ticket holders to give up their e-credit/refund and leave their money with the Club.

2. Claim E-credit to be redeemed against the renewal of your season ticket or home match tickets for the 2020/21 season (view Terms and Conditions here)

3. Claim a refund to be credited to your original payment method*
To select one of these alternative options, you must log in to your account and select your  chosen option by 11.59pm on Tuesday 16th June 2020. If you don't, you will be automatically deemed to have selected the iFollow stream code and Cup ticket and we will contact you further as above.

You will need the Membership Number that is printed on your stilecard (beginning with a 2) to log in to your account.

If you opt for a refund and the card you used to make payment has expired please contact us on 0121 227 2227 to provide new details. Please note that refunds by cheque will be made out to the season ticket holder. if you claim a refund, for example, for a junior season ticket holder without a bank account, please contact the Ticket Office to confirm who the cheque should be made payable to.

Refunds to card will be made within 21 days from the deadline, cheques will be issued as soon as is possible.

By opting for a refund, e-credit or letting the Club keep your refund, you will not have the right to be provided with the iFollow Pass and Cup Ticket.

Refunds and e-credits will be to the value of 5/23 of the price paid for the season ticket, or 5/12 if it is a half season ticket.

If you select Leave to Club, you are agreeing to give up any refund that may be owed to you in respect of your 2019/20 season ticket and this money can be used by the Club to support it going forward.
Further details about the options available to you can be found online here.
BoingBoing, a Baggie born and a Baggie I shall die (one day)

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2020, 01:33:02 PM »
Tbh if there was no Ifollow option I'd just write off the value of the 5 games to the club. Around £70 I imagine. As the ifollow option exists I'm going for that.

Same here gazberg. 

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2020, 01:34:25 PM »
iFollow option for me.

LiamTheBaggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2020, 01:51:43 PM »

They have.

It’s option 1.

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

LiamTheBaggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2020, 01:54:33 PM »
IFollow for me.

I can’t be bothered with the rigmarole or requesting a refund and then purchasing the games.

Although I will probably regret that decision if I can’t work the damn thing  :D

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2020, 01:56:47 PM »

Stay off the jagers mate 😂

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2020, 02:24:41 PM »
Okay I think I have a handle on this for UK based fans.

TV shown via Sky as per link. Quite likely that there will be others but at this point it would appear there won't be a "red button" option for the I follow coverage.

If you have a full price season ticket and an existing Sky subscription the most cost effective way to access the games will be get a refund and buy the games not shown on Sky.

For those without a Sky subscription the I Follow option is better value. With the proviso that the coverage isn't as good as Sky for the broadcast games. Now TV offers a £10 day pass which would cost a little more if  used in conjunction with I follow and a refund for the season ticket.

gazberg

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2020, 02:30:37 PM »
Stay off the jagers mate 😂

Jagers are my ultimate weakness  ;D

wbarenno

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2020, 02:41:37 PM »
I brought a season ticket for next season , does this mean I’ll get an ifollow code  :D

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2020, 02:45:32 PM »
I brought a season ticket for next season , does this mean I’ll get an ifollow code  :D
I noticed no mention of A.S.T's will have to call them unless anyone already knows. Also several people have told me that Ifollow is always running behind actual time, any comments lads?
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

gazberg

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2020, 02:52:36 PM »
I noticed no mention of A.S.T's will have to call them unless anyone already knows. Also several people have told me that Ifollow is always running behind actual time, any comments lads?

All live football shown on TV/online is on a slight delay to give the bookies time to pause when major incidents occur live.

johnny Cash

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2020, 04:12:23 PM »
Given games are so thick and fast, they may be reluctant to move games from their scheduled days, so they may only adjust kick off times when they select further games.

If this is the case, then I'd say there is a chance 3 of our first 4 will be on TV as our game against Hull is alongside Boro vs QPR, which could be a fairly meaningless game.

After that I think our game against Fulham is nailed on for selection. We could be over the line by the time of KO, but it will probably be selected before they know for certain.

So 5 games is my my guess. The last day they may show a couple at the same time, but it will depend which games have the most riding on them. It could be us again depending on if we are going for the title, or still trying to secure second.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2020, 04:14:35 PM »

Don't refresh Twitter while you're watching it.  ;)

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2020, 09:56:57 AM »

Don't you have to be a HST holder to get an away season ticket?

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2020, 11:17:35 AM »
Don't you have to be a HST holder to get an away season ticket?
Yes, I am, but I have not been advised of any " refund" option for my A.S.T
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2020, 11:35:43 AM »
Can everyone in the UK now access Ifollow for the games.

I have sky sports so thinking it may be more beneficial to take the refund and just buy individual games that aren’t on sky

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2020, 12:01:34 PM »
Yes to make the games available to STH they have to be on the platform and given that this one of the few area's of revenue that the clubs have then they will be available on a Pay per View basis at £10 a game.

However if in doubt I would check with the club.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 12:11:44 PM by Standaman »

KN22

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2020, 12:50:57 PM »
Excuse the ignorance please guys but I need some help...…. I don't have sky sports anymore but want to watch all the games so will choose the iFollow option. What do I have to do? Can it be watched on my TV or must I watch on a laptop etc?? Any help appreciated.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2020, 12:55:56 PM »
Excuse the ignorance please guys but I need some help...…. I don't have sky sports anymore but want to watch all the games so will choose the iFollow option. What do I have to do? Can it be watched on my TV or must I watch on a laptop etc?? Any help appreciated.

Best way for stability is laptop connected to tv via hdmi cable.

A TV browser in my experience will not be great.

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2020, 01:00:35 PM »
Yes, I am, but I have not been advised of any " refund" option for my A.S.T
ah I see, sorry I misunderstood, I thought you were talking about accessing iFollow.

KN22

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2020, 01:05:05 PM »
Best way for stability is laptop connected to tv via hdmi cable.

A TV browser in my experience will not be great.

Thanks Jacko, I will try this. Do we get an access code or something similar once we have chosen the option?

gazberg

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2020, 01:17:03 PM »
We will receive a code next week before the first fixtures.

SmethDan

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2020, 02:13:56 PM »
We've got three season tickets between us.

Given we don't know what's in store for next season we're looking at two refunds and an iFollow option.
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2020, 04:23:17 AM »
I've transfered my season ticket refund towards next seasons ticket

Sted1990

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2020, 07:57:02 AM »
The discount for next season could come in handy so I’ve gone for that.

The Joust

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2020, 01:22:20 PM »
No brainer imo. Carried it over to next season.
I bear more grudges, than lonely high court judges

BalisPen

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2020, 03:20:48 PM »
I have had a full refund, as I don't know what is going to happen next season, as it isn't looking good unless a vaccine  comes out soon. I will buy a new season ticket when they become available for sale again though and I hope I will get the same season ticket number.

It's ironic that this time last year we were watching the Vaccines in London at a festival, and now I am praying for one to be created.

zippyandbungle

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2020, 07:04:52 PM »
I have had a full refund, as I don't know what is going to happen next season, as it isn't looking good unless a vaccine  comes out soon. I will buy a new season ticket when they become available for sale again though and I hope I will get the same season ticket number.

It's ironic that this time last year we were watching the Vaccines in London at a festival, and now I am praying for one to be created.
Fair point, each to there own and I believe we will be back in stadia by October...BUT, what if we can’t ...at what point do the club put them on sale.
Next season is a long long way off ...at this point.
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

baggiejohn

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2020, 07:48:02 PM »
Fair point, each to there own and I believe we will be back in stadia by October...BUT, what if we can’t ...at what point do the club put them on sale.

Personally, I don't think we will.

It's not known yet if the virus is affected by seasonal variation, if it is, October/November could see an increase in cases.
On the other hand, if we get through the Autumn months without any significant changes, we could see a rapid return to some kind of normality
If it was easy, it wouldn't be Albion

A wise old owl sat in an oak, the more he saw, the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard, why aren't we like that wise old bird?

BalisPen

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2020, 07:54:27 PM »

I'd take an October return all day long.

Probably foolishly I (for the first and last time) listened to what Bojo said about the other coronavirus SARS still not having a vaccine after 17 years of research and the fact they never found a vaccine for any coronavirus previously.

Even so, I still search the news everyday for any updates on the various vaccine trials as I see it as the only thing that will bring back to a normal life imo and back at the Albion.

The anti body breakthrough to help people fight the virus is great and hopefully we will get a vaccine soon.

zippyandbungle

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2020, 08:46:01 PM »
Personally, I don't think we will.

It's not known yet if the virus is affected by seasonal variation, if it is, October/November could see an increase in cases.
On the other hand, if we get through the Autumn months without any significant changes, we could see a rapid return to some kind of normality
Then surely they won’t start the new season on time?
Prem only could run without fans on seats ....no other league would survive
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

baggiejohn

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2020, 09:05:24 PM »
Then surely they won’t start the new season on time?
Prem only could run without fans on seats ....no other league would survive

ifollow is available throughout the EFL pyramid, that might be a solution.

It will be interesting to see the take-up for the remaining Champs games.
If it was easy, it wouldn't be Albion

A wise old owl sat in an oak, the more he saw, the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard, why aren't we like that wise old bird?

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2020, 11:12:09 AM »
Has anyone who opted for a refund received one yet?

KN22

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2020, 01:04:35 PM »
Has anyone who opted for a refund received one yet?

I took this option on behalf of my 87 year old dad who was never going to watch iFollow. And no refund so far....

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2020, 01:58:15 PM »
They said 21 days so not fussed really, only thing for me is that I paid for my season on a debit card that I no longer have so thought they would have contacted me by now for different details
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 02:52:28 PM by leeiswba »

BalisPen

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2020, 02:08:25 PM »
They said 21 days so fussed really, only thing for me is that I paid for my season on a debit card that I no longer have so thought they would have contacted me by now for different details

I had the same issue, the default position in this situation is they'll send it to you by cheque if this happens.

zippyandbungle

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2020, 11:00:08 PM »

I had the same issue, the default position in this situation is they'll send it to you by cheque if this happens.
How would they know?
I asked for a refund...nothing yet and when I put the option in on the slightly prehistoric on line form the value was £0.00 so hopefully they have it under control 😲

SmethDan

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2020, 12:52:18 AM »
How would they know?
I asked for a refund...nothing yet and when I put the option in on the slightly prehistoric on line form the value was £0.00 so hopefully they have it under control 😲

Phone them up.

PDB

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2020, 01:32:24 PM »
They said 21 days so not fussed really, only thing for me is that I paid for my season on a debit card that I no longer have so thought they would have contacted me by now for different details

I think if you have a different card you are supposed to contact them to let them know your preferred refund option.

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2020, 02:23:21 PM »
Everytime I have rang it has said its closed

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2020, 02:30:30 PM »

What time are you ringing? I've called twice in the last week and got through after a bit of a wait in a queue. It was about noon to mid afternoon when I rang.

The number I used was 0121 227 2227

SmethDan

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2020, 02:30:52 PM »

Try ringing them now. I had to call them up to get my refund as my online account wasn't playing ball. Short wait in the call queue and everything was sorted.

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2020, 02:43:05 PM »
Try ringing them now. I had to call them up to get my refund as my online account wasn't playing ball. Short wait in the call queue and everything was sorted.
ive just called 2-40 it said the ticket office is closed!

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2020, 02:49:54 PM »
ive just called 2-40 it said the ticket office is closed!

They have gone down the pu,  oh hang on !  ::)
Lovin the championship, just lovin it !

BAGGIE5

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2020, 09:31:28 AM »
Hows everyone finding the ifollow service?

Mine is not very reliable. Keep getting blocked out back to the signing screen. Tried contacting efl ifollow and have had no reply from them after three weeks.

The club have been good. Got akme replies to help solve it. It worked before Brentford game.

Now its back to same problem. Awaiting contact from club again 🤬

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2020, 09:49:36 AM »

Mine is not very reliable. Keep getting blocked out back to the signing screen. Tried contacting efl ifollow and have had no reply from them after three weeks.

The club have been good. Got akme replies to help solve it. It worked before Brentford game.

Spoke to a few people who have tried to use it and the reports are not that good.
Might be down to the amount of people who are using it.

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2020, 10:17:23 AM »

The only problem I've had was on Friday as it froze a couple of times in the first half but I just refreshed the page at half time and it was fine after that.

I usually log in about 1hr before kick off but watch tv until about 5 mins before kick off.