Poll

Will you be taking up your option of receiving the Covid vaccine.

Yes
90 (86.5%)
No
11 (10.6%)
Undecided
3 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 412191 times)

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #8150 on: April 07, 2021, 12:28:35 PM »
Weve come a long way since WOS and catweezle, kendo nagazaki and giant haystacks  ;D

Not sure we have to be honest. I used to go to watch the wrestling at the Digbeth Civic. Saw Haystacks bury Tony St Clairs head into a corner post, split his head wide open but he fought on.

If ever I see WWF or whatever it is called, I just laugh my head off. So staged and plastic; I cannot believe that it is actually called a sport.
There's a dragon ripping you to shreds
It wants to be your friend
It's just trying to impress you
So won't you let it be
Let it be!

gazberg

• WBA Coach

« Reply #8151 on: April 07, 2021, 12:32:07 PM »
Not sure we have to be honest. I used to go to watch the wrestling at the Digbeth Civic. Saw Haystacks bury Tony St Clairs head into a corner post, split his head wide open but he fought on.

If ever I see WWF or whatever it is called, I just laugh my head off. So staged and plastic; I cannot believe that it is actually called a sport.

Sports Entertainment now they call it. They dont refer to it as wrestling anymore. Decades ago the owner had to admit the results were pre-determined in court to avoid paying higher taxes that genuine sports are subject to.

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #8152 on: April 07, 2021, 12:36:00 PM »
Sports Entertainment now they call it. They dont refer to it as wrestling anymore. Decades ago the owner had to admit the results were pre-determined in court to avoid paying higher taxes that genuine sports are subject to.

Every days a schoolday Gazberg - thank you.

I still laugh my head off though!
There's a dragon ripping you to shreds
It wants to be your friend
It's just trying to impress you
So won't you let it be
Let it be!

gazberg

• WBA Coach

« Reply #8153 on: April 07, 2021, 12:38:16 PM »
Every days a schoolday Gazberg - thank you.

I still laugh my head off though!

Sometimes it's hard to take seriously and that's even knowing that it is escapism/suspension of disbelief time but when it's done well i find it fantastic.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #8154 on: April 07, 2021, 12:44:39 PM »
With their bingo wings watching Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks was like seeing two fat giant stingrays having a slapping contest. Not sure what that's got to do with coronavirus but I thought I'd share the mental imagery  ;D .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

WoysWunderful

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8155 on: April 07, 2021, 03:03:58 PM »
Hope you both get there.

COVID news so far today, Moderna vaccinations have started. AZ trial on children paused. Snooker World Championship final set to be a capacity crowd (this is a very big deal imo).

Fingers crossed though i will pay via credit cards, just to be sure.