Author Topic: Louie Barry  (Read 41448 times)

Baggies

• WBA Manager

Re: Louie Barry
« Reply #350 on: January 10, 2021, 04:33:55 PM »
He should not have been allowed to move from Barcelona until they paid up. To me it’s completely illegal what has gone on or am I missing something

There are a ton of employment laws for people put of contract, not to mention he was only 15 when he entered into negotiations with Barca, Leipzig and PSG. It is right that he should be alloeed to choose, but

A, Barca should be forced to pay up the nominal training fee

and

B, There should be a more up to date system in place that includes sell on fees for clubs who lose out like we do so often.
Boing Boing

gerry m

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #351 on: January 10, 2021, 05:15:09 PM »
There are a ton of employment laws for people put of contract, not to mention he was only 15 when he entered into negotiations with Barca, Leipzig and PSG. It is right that he should be alloeed to choose, but

A, Barca should be forced to pay up the nominal training fee

and

B, There should be a more up to date system in place that includes sell on fees for clubs who lose out like we do so often.

Excellent post mate!. We got well and truly mugged off!

ex coseley kid

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #352 on: January 10, 2021, 06:58:18 PM »
I'm being ignorant here but I just don't understand how Barcelona can get away with this for so long.

I knew I always preferred Real Madrid.
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

Dudleylad

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #353 on: January 10, 2021, 07:29:23 PM »
He should not have been allowed to move from Barcelona until they paid up. To me it’s completely illegal what has gone on or am I missing something

This is the bit I dont get they hadnt paid up so shouldnt have been allowed to move him on or if they did the money owed should have come straight to us from Villa with the remaining money to Barcelona.

You cant blame Barry or even 1982FC, but have to blame FIFA, UEFA and Barcelona.
Dexy : Dudleylad : kris_boing : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

baggieboy79

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #354 on: Yesterday at 09:51:40 PM »
 Barry scored in a 2-1 win against our U23 side this Evening. Its not much fun being an Albion fan at the moment  :'(

Dexy

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #355 on: Yesterday at 10:00:04 PM »
Barry scored in a 2-1 win against our U23 side this Evening. Its not much fun being an Albion fan at the moment  :'(
Only a penalty .
Dexy : Dudleylad : kris_boing : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Bobby Taylor- Still Super to me.