Author Topic: Conspiracy Theories  (Read 1750 times)

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

Conspiracy Theories
« on: June 18, 2019, 12:01:22 PM »
For anyone interested in conspiracy theories, as I am, I thought I would start a thread where all the latest or new conspiracy theories on events can be posted.

I have been fascinated over the years by JFK’s assassination, 9/11 and how influential American individuals and business sponsored the rise of Adolf Hitler and Natzism during his early years and during WWII, etc.

It is hard to believe that it is now over five years since the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 and we still have no credible explanation based on solid evidence describing what actually happened to the aircraft. The link below is an interesting, if somewhat long, article that seeks to shed more light on the events leading up to and during the disappearance of flight MH370.

Source: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/07/mh370-malaysia-airlines/590653/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share
Prediction, we are heading for a hung parliament

divinewind

• WBA Coach

Re: Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 12:40:57 PM »
I think it was just a tragic accident. For all the technology we possess today the world is a big place and an airliner in a vast ocean would be miniscule, even if it hadn't disintegrated which seems likely.
Some conspiracy theories have a bit of substance to them though, like JFK and his brother Bobby, and the "suicide" of Marilyn Monroe.
Princess Diana on the other hand was another tragic accident.

FallOutBoy

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 12:45:03 PM »
The only conspiracy theory I actually believe is the Titanic being switched. Most of them seem like complete rubbish.

Windmill Baggy

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 07:31:12 PM »
For anyone interested in conspiracy theories, as I am, I thought I would start a thread where all the latest or new conspiracy theories on events can be posted.

I have been fascinated over the years by JFK’s assassination, 9/11 and how influential American individuals and business sponsored the rise of Adolf Hitler and Natzism during his early years and during WWII, etc.

It is hard to believe that it is now over five years since the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 and we still have no credible explanation based on solid evidence describing what actually happened to the aircraft. The link below is an interesting, if somewhat long, article that seeks to shed more light on the events leading up to and during the disappearance of flight MH370.

Source: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/07/mh370-malaysia-airlines/590653/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share

I'm interested in these subjects as well. I've always been fascinated by the JFK assassination (I'm a bit of a buff on that one) as well as RFK's and MLK's. 9/11 too is a pretty big can of worms, though I haven't looked into that for a few years now.

I don't have too much knowledge of the disappearance of flight MH370, but I'll have a read of the article you've linked to later this evening.

Windmill Baggy

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 07:37:06 PM »
The only conspiracy theory I actually believe is the Titanic being switched. Most of them seem like complete rubbish.

I used to think the Titanic one was too bizarre to be true but after reading a book regarding the theory a few years ago the whole scam actually now seems pretty plausible.

divinewind

• WBA Coach

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 08:46:12 PM »
How about man landing on the Moon? I watched it when i was 14 but doubt we have the capabilities even now.

costa blanca baggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 10:40:26 PM »
How about man landing on the Moon? I watched it when i was 14 but doubt we have the capabilities even now.
This is a weird one. Watched many documentaries on this, and still can’t make my mind up. Only last week, I saw a clip of Armstrong being approached on stage by some guy with a bible. When asked a couple of times if he would swear on it that he walked on the moon, he froze, and was then quickly ushered away. Why did he hesitate? Just imagine the reaction if it was proved to be fake.
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

Hunnington Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2019, 12:23:09 AM »
the only issue you have is we know the equipment is there, you'd be suggesting that they faked the landing but robotically landed the tech on the moon in secret?? between the Soviets and Americans they both managed 65 landings in the space of a decade, not one has been refuted by the other nation, as Costa said could you imagine the reaction if Russia could prove that their greatest rival had lied to the world?

The evidence available just doesn't suggest it was faked, Apollo 11 or otherwise.The LRO would not be used as a reference and laser ranging wouldn't work it it wasn't physically there.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 12:31:14 AM by Hunnington Baggie »

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2019, 01:14:42 AM »
the only issue you have is we know the equipment is there, you'd be suggesting that they faked the landing but robotically landed the tech on the moon in secret?? between the Soviets and Americans they both managed 65 landings in the space of a decade, not one has been refuted by the other nation, as Costa said could you imagine the reaction if Russia could prove that their greatest rival had lied to the world?

The evidence available just doesn't suggest it was faked, Apollo 11 or otherwise.The LRO would not be used as a reference and laser ranging wouldn't work it it wasn't physically there.

Debunked!! Well done fella.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

costa blanca baggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2019, 02:25:12 AM »

Just over two months ago, an Israel robot crashed while trying to land. There’s all sorts of junk on the surface of the moon. Only 12 Americans have walked on the surface. I suppose photographic evidence of foot prints from earth should be achievable, but who would believe them? Truthfully, I don’t really care enough.
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2019, 08:47:02 AM »
Chernobyl is quite an interesting one. Especially the stuff around the Duga radar. But sadly I think it maybe the Russians just trying to push the blame elsewhere.

The Titanic is a good one too, however there are issues with it. The general theory is that the Olympic (Titanic's sister ship) was involved in an accident, and it was too costly to repair (due to the scheduling and damage of the Olympic). So the owners switched the ships and deliberately sank the "Titanic" to claim the insurance money. There are loads of things which add fuel to the argument, the placement of the portholes on each ship (which was the only external difference) and the fact that JP Morgan (who's company had a financial interest in the ship) was due to sail on the Titanic and was suddently too sick to travel.

The biggest issue with this theory however is the fact that the Titanic was under insured to the tune of around 2.5million dollars. So if they did deliberately sink the ship to claim money, they would have actually lost money rather than gained anything back. Internally, there would be big differences and noticeable to staff and passengers (such as the location of the first class cabins and the different type of flooring etc.) not to mention the 100s of people that would need to be involved in some way in the 'switching' process whom would all have to be kept quiet.

The sinking of the Titanic pretty much ruined the owners financially also.

For me, it's a great theory but I don't think it happened.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 08:50:49 AM by dangerman »

mulliganstired

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2019, 10:52:54 AM »
Each member of the human race is trapped in fear of its own insignificance and mortality, that's why we like conspiracy theories, they make us think something big and important is going on, and you can put Marxism and Fascism on the list too.  Really it's just all a big cock-up, "and so it goes" as the late Kurt Vonnegut said before he fell downstairs and broke his neck. 

Windmill Baggy

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2019, 11:11:56 AM »

There have only been 6 manned moon landings, the last of which was in 1972. The rest have been done 'remotely', with many of these being 'soft' landings. The Russians managed to bring back soil samples robotically during the 60's, so remotely placing reflectors on the surface (as well as other craft/objects) is entirely plausible.

As to the Russians not exposing the fraud (if there was one), there could be any number of practical or political reasons why they have either been unable or unwilling to do this.

I'm not saying this means the landings were faked, but these explanations against the theories are not air-tight.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2019, 12:33:29 PM »
Love a good conspiracy me.

Not that I believe them all but they do make for some good reading and there are some expertly put out theories.

From my point of view

We landed on the moon
The Titanic sunk due to a tragic accident

MH370 is a strange one....i think there is a cover up on this one
JFK's assasination is another conspiracy
9/11 was definitely a cover up for me

Roswell....I dont think it was aliens that crashed, and I dont think we have been in contact with them either but there have been some strange things that have happened that may or may not be alien life coming to earth. I think with how far it is to the next star we wouldnt come into contact with other life and if we did we would all know about it by now
B_H_Baggie : Dexy : Dudleylad : kris_boing : OldburyWBA
Hull Baggie : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : Political Cake : tommcneill : WBArgo

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

kris_boing

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2019, 01:18:13 PM »
Saw a good documentary on the JFK assassination a while back by an Australian reporter.  Well worth a watch.

Definitely think we landed on the moon.

I don't think the Princess Diana crash was an accident.

911 wasn't an inside job but I do think they knew about it and 'let it happen' in order to invade not Afghanistan but Iraq.

Titanic was an accident but a stupid error by the captain.

I do believe there is life on other planets but I don't think they have visited earth.  Area 51 is just a top secret base and Roswell was an experiment that went wrong and they covered it up to stop the Russians knowing what they were actually doing.

In fact I do think all UFO sightings are human aircraft tests.

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2019, 01:59:33 PM »
MH370, 20 tech leads of Freescale who had just patented a military radar chip were onboard the flight which went missing from what? yes you got it radar,

the patent agreement reads
Patent is divided up on 20 per cent increments to five holders.

“Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20 per cent); Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20 per cent); Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20 per cent); Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20 per cent); Freescale Semiconductor (20 per cent).

“If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased if not disputed in a will.

“If four of the five dies, then the remaining one Patent holder gets 100 per cent of the wealth of the patent.

“That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.”

Of the 20 tech leads guess how many of the listed patent holders we’re onboard, yup all of them, just a coincidence of course !
Lovin the championship, just lovin it !

SmethDan

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2019, 02:39:03 PM »
MH370, 20 tech leads of Freescale who had just patented a military radar chip were onboard the flight which went missing from what? yes you got it radar,

the patent agreement reads
Patent is divided up on 20 per cent increments to five holders.

“Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20 per cent); Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20 per cent); Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20 per cent); Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20 per cent); Freescale Semiconductor (20 per cent).

“If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased if not disputed in a will.

“If four of the five dies, then the remaining one Patent holder gets 100 per cent of the wealth of the patent.

“That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.”

Of the 20 tech leads guess how many of the listed patent holders we’re onboard, yup all of them, just a coincidence of course !

You've just reminded me of an article I read on Linkedin a while back relating to the Rothschilds.......

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/coincidence-rothschild-inherits-freescale-patent-bryan
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

smethwick2

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2019, 04:48:01 PM »
There is so much that is 'classified' and records destroyed that we wont know the truth with many of the conspiracy's that float around and I am generally very sceptical

However...

JFK was assassinated by the CIA - I think it was due to the vision he had to have a partnership with Russia with the Apollo moon landing after the Cuban Missile Crisis and the realisation of how close they came to nuclear war. I think there are powerful people in the US government that felt it wasn't in the United States 'interest' to have a partnership with Russia and preferred the option of the war machine created today. Erika Gregory references this in a TEDtalk a couple of years ago

Rothschilds have been doing a few less than ethical things since the Battle of Waterloo

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2019, 09:41:45 AM »
You've just reminded me of an article I read on Linkedin a while back relating to the Rothschilds.......

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/coincidence-rothschild-inherits-freescale-patent-bryan

That Rothschild family are evil.....seriously! That is another conspiracy which i absolutely believe in. They run the world, their family is the banking giants of the entire earth

What was it that Nathan Mayer Rotschild said In 1815? Rothschild made his famous statement: "I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls the British money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

Now put that into todays world......they care not which puppet runs a country, he who controls the worlds money supply, controls the world and they control the worlds money supply

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

divinewind

• WBA Coach

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2019, 11:11:27 AM »
How about Jesus rising from the dead? That's a good un. Nobody else saw him apart from his so called mates.

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2019, 12:33:42 PM »
How about Jesus rising from the dead? That's a good un. Nobody else saw him apart from his so called mates.

Zombie Jesus?  Oddly a catholic priest likened LGBT people to zombies in a sermon last week......the plot thickens.