West Brom Dot Com

Author Topic: Wayne Hennessey & education  (Read 1406 times)

Offline MarkW

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach
Re: Wayne Hennessey & education
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2019, 12:54:12 PM »
Sorry, but I'm not having that. I'm just two years older than he is, and I've seen all of them.

You don't even have to go back that far - just watch the first Captain America movie!

Maybe he wasn't doing a Nazi salute. Maybe he's an Hydra sleeper agent  :D
B_H_Baggie : Dexy : Dudleylad : kris_boing : OldburyWBA
Hull Baggie : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : Political Cake : tommcneill : WBArgo

Offline Adder

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2019, 05:48:08 PM »
Sorry, but I'm not having that. I'm just two years older than he is, and I've seen all of them.

You don't even have to go back that far - just watch the first Captain America movie!
Couldn't resist checking this out. The last original Dad's Army was aired in 1977. The last Allo Allo 1992 (WH aged 5) and Schindlers List 1993 (WH aged 6). What you watch often depends on what happens to be on the television in your household when you grow up. The Hennessey household may have been ITV loyalists  ::)

Offline skyclad99

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2019, 05:57:06 PM »
I have just asked my son who is younger than Mr Hennessey and he knew all about Hitler, both from school and on TV, so I simply don't believe him. I am not sure Allo Allo is going to teach him about nazi atrocities to be honest but I am sure that a lost tribe in Africa would know who Adolf Hitler was......just admit it Wayne.
What have we done?
And what have we become
In this distance from our Mother
From the gates of late Eden?