West Brom Dot Com

Author Topic: Kyle Edwards - a star in the making?  (Read 7006 times)

Offline elkiellis

• Youth Baggie
Re: Kyle Edwards - a star in the making?
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2019, 08:46:31 PM »
i thought he didn't look that great on Saturday, maybe that could have been how the team were playing.

there is definitely a player in there for us in the future unlike Leko but i think he needs to be used sporadically this season to help his development.

the new loan players i can envisage taking his spot in the team.
I had him down as the best player on the pitch in the first half,some incredible ball skills

Offline Marcus

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2019, 09:49:09 PM »
I hope we've started contract discussions, seeing as he has less than a year left
Unspoilt By Progress

Offline beechyboy90

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2019, 07:20:59 PM »
Has had a good start to the season. Although wasn't as good today.

My worry is with Phillips periera diangana and willock that eventually he might not keep getting game time. We do have a lot of options on the flanks. If he is going to drop down the ranks we should take advantage of loan market again and get him out. Window closes in a few weeks.
O Albion we love you

Offline TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2019, 09:00:29 PM »
Has had a good start to the season. Although wasn't as good today.

My worry is with Phillips periera diangana and willock that eventually he might not keep getting game time. We do have a lot of options on the flanks. If he is going to drop down the ranks we should take advantage of loan market again and get him out. Window closes in a few weeks.

He either has to step up his game or spend time on the substitutes bench.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Offline jamesh_91

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2019, 09:13:06 PM »
Kyle just needs to work on his end product once he has committed his man. He has great ability to dribble and carry the ball at pace.

Offline alex1

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2019, 12:44:51 AM »
Think he's had an excellent start to the season. I had him down as man of the Match of the Match v Forest. He has an excellent burst of pace combined with power on the ball. Just needs to improve his crossing.
Einstein: A definition of insanity- someone who takes the same action time after time, even though previously it's always ended in failure

Offline richjonawba

• WBA Coach
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2019, 06:36:07 AM »
I thought he was the better out of the two wingers first half. Phillips was poor all game, not looking to run at defenders at all, whereas Edwards was trying to get past defenders and put balls across. Thought he was unlucky to go off rather than Phillips. Certainly turned out to be the right sub though.

Online bradleysrocket

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2019, 10:17:49 AM »
He appears to be one of those players who has to do everything at speed. I think at the crucial times he could do with just slowing down a touch and really giving himself some time with his crosses. Excellent and getting to that point but always looks rushed in his delivery.