West Brom Dot Com

Author Topic: Shamima Begum  (Read 6168 times)

Offline gerry m

• Senior Baggie
Re: Shamima Begum
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2019, 03:23:49 PM »
She does not like the horrible nasty camp where she is staying. Well boo hoo Shamima you made your bed go lie in it. You had your child that is you and your husbands responsibility to take care of it not ours. By the way where is her husband?

Offline johnny Cash

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2019, 03:35:30 PM »
This whole situation will go on to prove again how soft British justice is in 2019.

She will be back here within months as the law states that she has the right to return. Not a lot you can do about that, lawfully.

Then she will be back and have an army of do-gooders, human rights lawyers and this barrister who has already piped up on her behalf using every trick in the book to claim how innocent she is. It'll be that she was too young to make the decision to go out there sensibly, she was brainwashed, she needs to be home and at liberty to look after her child etc etc etc.

She'll probably end up not being imprisoned at all, or just receive a soft couple of years or something.

Following the legal stuff (including whatever sentence given) which will probably cost hundreds of thousands or maybe millions, she'll have to be given a new identity, housing, financial help etc costing this country even more. Then she'll just go on to live a pretty normal life in relative terms.

Just wait and see.

Sadly I think you are probably be right, she has no remorse and no regret but the lawyers will coach her and you'll hear about a changed person in no time. We can only hope she goes on to have a normal life though. Absolutely no chance this country will lock her up for life if she does return. The tax payer will be left to foot this one way or another.

Personally, I don't think the prospect of her harming or her as a threat can ever be removed, and nobody deserves to be the result of the failed project to rehabilitate a person who has made the choices she has.  So I think parliament should do everything they can to stop her coming back. If it means trying to change laws, then at least try. If it means annoying a few countries.... well that is nothing new!

Perhaps the two Russians who wanted to see Salisbury cathedral fancy seeing Syria?

Offline kc56wba

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2019, 03:37:15 PM »
She does not like the horrible nasty camp where she is staying. Well boo hoo Shamima you made your bed go lie in it. You had your child that is you and your husbands responsibility to take care of it not ours. By the way where is her husband?

That is a very good point Gerry m.
Smethwick Born, Tipton Bred. Worcester Oldie.

Offline SmethDan

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2019, 03:38:04 PM »

His ‘whereabouts are unknown’ but he’s a Dutch national named Yago Riedjik. He’s been sentenced to six years in a Dutch prison in his absence. She’s reportedly named their son Jarrah after a Jihadi warlord famed for massacring Jews. Courtesy the Daily Mail and the Sun online.
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

Offline KYA

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2019, 04:04:54 PM »
I can't cope with this story it staggers me that we could let them back into the country she has just named her son after Jerah an Islamic warlord who massacred infidels., just a good example of the sorry state this country has got itself into glad I won't be around to see the conclusion.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 04:06:31 PM by KYA »

Offline The Black Pearl

• WBA Coach
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2019, 04:55:15 PM »
She will be back in the country before long, maybe the Intelligence Services will be watching her, but within a year she will probably be loaded, newspapers will fight to pay her a fortune for her inside story, then the book deal and the sympathetic Channel 4 documentary. Before you know it she will be presenting Loose Women and onto I”m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, though lets face it, that would be a cake walk for her!

Genius, made me laugh, unfortunately, probably true.
Notes from a small island!

Offline AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2019, 05:04:38 PM »
The same Merkel that opened the doors to let in migrants then promptly put the fences back up when she realised what a balls up she'd made

Yep, that’s the one!
“We create success or failure on the pitch primarily by our thoughts.”

Offline Albion79

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2019, 05:09:32 PM »
No crime is acceptable but its not like she ran off to join a bunch of timeshare scammers or drug smugglers, she went to join a group whose aim is to kill innocent people in this country! (and elsewhere)

Some people dont deserve a second chance, she was mature enough to find out where she was going, what they do and then actually got there so the innocent naive teen thing doesnt wash, she knew exactly what she was doing and as others have said, doesnt appear to have any real remorse, she just wants an easy life now.

Sadly the PC brigade will start on about human rights (to me you give those rights up when you plan and intend mass murders of innocent people) and she will end up back here, a couple of staged media appearances where she is told what to say, she will apologise and say she had no idea what she was getting into, she will be funded lavishly with new identity, etc the attention will die down, she will be monitored but she will be allowed to live amongst the people who she intended on killing when she joined IS, its disgusting.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 05:11:50 PM by Albion79 »

Offline AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2019, 05:27:23 PM »
She was asked this question in an Interview with Sky News

Did you know about beheddings and executions?

“Yes, but I was okay with that because it’s allowed under Islam”.

Well, the last time I enquired, it’s not allowed in the UK

Offline gerry m

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2019, 06:03:03 PM »

His ‘whereabouts are unknown’ but he’s a Dutch national named Yago Riedjik. He’s been sentenced to six years in a Dutch prison in his absence. She’s reportedly named their son Jarrah after a Jihadi warlord famed for massacring Jews. Courtesy the Daily Mail and the Sun online.

'She’s reportedly named their son Jarrah after a Jihadi warlord famed for massacring Jews'

And trying to play the innocent card!

Offline Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2019, 06:05:35 PM »
I believe he is being held in a Kurdish prison.
Edit...Just found a link.
"Her husband, a Dutch convert to Islam, is thought to have surrendered to a group of Syrian fighters".
4 Paragraphs from the bottom.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47276572
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 06:23:01 PM by Droitwich Baggie »

Offline AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2019, 08:05:25 PM »
Thinking further on this situation, if she is allowed to return home, I think it would cause unrest in her local and surrounding areas and would escalate into, well who knows what.

She would need to enter some kind of protection programme and have her identity changed, all at tax payers cost.

Offline TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2019, 08:38:25 PM »
Thinking further on this situation, if she is allowed to return home, I think it would cause unrest in her local and surrounding areas and would escalate into, well who knows what.

She would need to enter some kind of protection programme and have her identity changed, all at tax payers cost.

It works for child murderers, why not child terrorists? World is too soft, the UK especially, her thoughts on the Manchester bombings are sickening.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Offline EastYorksAlbion

• Baby Baggie
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2019, 08:45:42 PM »
Genius, made me laugh, unfortunately, probably true.

If she is lucky her series of I’m A Celebrity, will have as it’s annual washed up footballer, Saido Berahino, to provide a love interest. Before you know it they will be the new Posh and Becks.

Offline Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2019, 09:06:13 PM »
If she is lucky her series of I’m A Celebrity, will have as it’s annual washed up footballer, Saido Berahino, to provide a love interest. Before you know it they will be the new Posh and Becks.
With their attitudes, it will be Bosh and Pecks.

Offline Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2019, 09:10:03 PM »
Although it seems most on this board feel the same....Isn't this political and shouldn't be allowed?

Offline TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2019, 09:22:40 PM »
Although it seems most on this board feel the same....Isn't this political and shouldn't be allowed?

Everything is political,  this isn't overtly so however. More a current event.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Offline OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2019, 09:46:06 PM »

Its being watched, so far politics has not been mentioned and as long as it remains that way this will be left on.
B_H_Baggie : Dexy : Dudleylad : kris_boing : OldburyWBA
Hull Baggie : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : Political Cake : tommcneill : WBArgo

Offline kc56wba

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2019, 10:09:53 PM »
I for one don't want her back but you can bet your bottom dollar she will be allowed too under international law.
Smethwick Born, Tipton Bred. Worcester Oldie.

Offline BB74

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2019, 11:59:00 PM »

I don’t see what is political with the subject? It’s a major news events.

Offline baggieboyfred

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2019, 11:53:23 AM »
if we can get out of allowing her to return to this country then we should but if not then as far as I am concerned she got herself over there without any help,  she will have to get herself back with no help whatsoever from any government agency.
if she does get back then she should be prosecuted her baby put into care as by her actions she has proved herself an unfit mother, it galls me of course that if she does get back that its going to cost us the taxpayer a small fortune to monitor her and of course the only winner in all of this will be her as she will be well looked after

Offline tuamigos

• WBA Manager
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2019, 12:07:46 PM »
If she has any sense she wouldn't want to come back somewhere where she's going to be looking over her shoulder for the rest of her life.
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

Offline LiamTheBaggie

• @westbromcom
  • Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2019, 12:54:52 PM »
She, nor her baby should be allowed to return to the country - her views on a variety of subjects are sickening.

She will no doubt be allowed to return - at which point she should be trialed and sent to prison and the child taken into care.

I'd also be keeping a close watch of her parents because I do not believe they are innocent in any of this either.

As for the story I read about her mental health issues and needing support? Well, tough.
B_H_Baggie : Dexy : Dudleylad : kris_boing : OldburyWBA
Hull Baggie : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : Political Cake : tommcneill : WBArgo

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

Offline KYA

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2019, 01:07:12 PM »
I don’t see what is political with the subject? It’s a major news events.
The politics is under the surface where it will stay and rightfully so.

Offline AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2019, 01:07:42 PM »
She has called her baby son, Jarrah, which means 'able fighter' or 'one who wounds' in Arabic.

The name is also linked to Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah, known for massacring Jews. Also a general from the early days of the Arab conquests chiefly famed for beating the crap out of infidels.

I cannot believe the brazenness of this woman appearing on National TV stations asking for sympathy and understanding.

I hope she has sympathy and understanding when we say “No Entry”