West Brom Dot Com

Author Topic: Windows 10  (Read 749 times)

Offline Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach
Windows 10
« on: December 26, 2018, 06:19:06 PM »
Anyone else having trouble with their email?
I can access mine in on Foirefox, Chrome and Opera.
The outlook site just keeps asking for password and update.

Offline elmo_in_swansea

• Youth Baggie
Re: Windows 10
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 06:35:05 PM »
mine is ok - have you tried clearing your cookies, history etc this sometimes works
Orihuela CF
@elmo_in_swansea on twitter

Offline Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 08:52:16 AM »
Thank you for the suggestion (I am still a newbie when it comes to computers....even after 18 years).
I clear history daily and my cache regularly. I only clear my cookies once a year.

I managed to fix my email problem by a resync.

As for being a newbie...I received a fit bit watch for Christmas...It took me over a day to get it synced and working ::)

Offline johnny Cash

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 10:19:27 AM »
Thank you for the suggestion (I am still a newbie when it comes to computers....even after 18 years).
I clear history daily and my cache regularly. I only clear my cookies once a year.

I managed to fix my email problem by a resync.

As for being a newbie...I received a fit bit watch for Christmas...It took me over a day to get it synced and working ::)

Oh ar  ;D

Offline Westie

• Junior Baggie
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 11:26:37 AM »
I think Windows is awful. I had terrible trouble with an HP laptop running Windows so eventually gave up on them and bought an IPad which is so much better. I won’t be going back to Windows.

Offline TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 10:51:16 PM »
I think Windows is awful. I had terrible trouble with an HP laptop running Windows so eventually gave up on them and bought an IPad which is so much better. I won’t be going back to Windows.

That does surprise me, you realise most iPads are manufactured and assembled in... der, der derrrrr, CHINA!!?!  ;D
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Offline Westie

• Junior Baggie
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2018, 11:23:32 PM »
Ok, you got me there! I think one would have to become quite minimalist to avoid everything from China! I have two nice guitars, an Epiphone and a Squier, made by Gibson and Fender companies respectively, but ‘hand crafted in China’. It must be the difference between ‘hand crafted’ and ‘made’ that makes the difference......!!!! I am sure that our esteemed Mr Lai doesn’t have an interest in any of these companies?