West Brom Dot Com

Author Topic: Ticket Info & Requests  (Read 654 times)

Online OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman
Ticket Info & Requests
« on: August 18, 2018, 12:06:02 AM »
West Bromwich Albion v Bristol City

Tuesday 18th September 2018 20.00pm

PRICES

Allocation:

£20/£23 Adults, £15/£17 Senior 65, £15 Students + & U23, £10 U18, £5 U11, £10 Disabled

SALE DATES

Home Season Ticket Holders Online/ In Person/ Phone - Monday August 13
Members Online/ In Person/ Phone - Wednesday August 15
General Sale - Wednesday August 15

For upto date ticket info
CLICK HERE

MEMBERS WITH LESS THAN 25 POSTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OFFER TICKETS FOR SALE OR REQUEST TO BUY TICKETS ON WESTBROM.COM.
 ANYONE IGNORING THAT RULING WILL HAVE THEIR POST REMOVED.
B_H_Baggie : Dexy : Dudleylad : kris_boing : OldburyWBA
Hull Baggie : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : Political Cake : tommcneill : WBArgo

Offline BigFrank20

• Reserve Baggie
Re: Ticket Info & Requests
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 12:44:46 PM »
I'm away for this game so happy to offer up my seat at the back of the Smethwick to anyone who wants it and it's for free (I've already paid via my season ticket)
Its near the back, at the end of row NN, so it is in amongst the noisy buggers who habitually stand a lot. So if banging of drums or people who stand get on your wick then this is not the seat for you, however if you have always wanted to see what all the fuss is about being in the back of the Smethwick feel free to fill your boots.
PM me and it will be done on a first come first served basis and I'll post the ticket on to you
COYB
Ticket has now gone
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 05:56:56 PM by BigFrank20 »
BoingBoing, a Baggie born and a Baggie I shall die (one day)

Offline Atomic

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 08:57:00 AM »
3837 left for this game. Looks set to be the lowest league gate of the season so far. I've no idea how many Bristol City have sold but 19,500 (approx.) sold in home ends.

Offline Atomic

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 12:16:35 PM »
Just looked and it seems as if City have sold around 1,500 so far. There are just over 1200 left in their section. I'd guess a crowd of somewhere between 21,500 and 22,000.

Offline kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 12:24:18 PM »
Just looked and it seems as if City have sold around 1,500 so far. There are just over 1200 left in their section. I'd guess a crowd of somewhere between 21,500 and 22,000.
Wont help its on the box aswell

Offline Andio

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 10:02:02 PM »
Quick question regarding young adult tickets (u23)

Do you need any photo id for these tickets?

I bought my daughter (19 Year old) a ticket for the Stoke game and paid full adult price for her you see as I didn't know about this type of ticket.

Offline SmethDan

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 02:23:58 AM »
Quick question regarding young adult tickets (u23)

Do you need any photo id for these tickets?

I bought my daughter (19 Year old) a ticket for the Stoke game and paid full adult price for her you see as I didn't know about this type of ticket.

Should be OK. You'd be fine actually buying one without ID but you may get an enthusiastic steward on the case if she appears old for her years when coming through the turnstile. If she has photo ID then take it along on the day of the game just in case. NEVER pay full adult price for someone who's in an age category which doesn't apply. My lad's 18 now and still qualified for 'junior' tickets to both Blues and Preston (11-18). As for the Stoke game it was advertised as U23s and students being £15 https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2018/august/stoke-on-general-sale/ . Always click down the price list if paying online and if over the phone then always double check re the categories. All the best  8) .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

Offline Andio

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2018, 12:03:58 PM »
Should be OK. You'd be fine actually buying one without ID but you may get an enthusiastic steward on the case if she appears old for her years when coming through the turnstile. If she has photo ID then take it along on the day of the game just in case. NEVER pay full adult price for someone who's in an age category which doesn't apply. My lad's 18 now and still qualified for 'junior' tickets to both Blues and Preston (11-18). As for the Stoke game it was advertised as U23s and students being £15 https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2018/august/stoke-on-general-sale/ . Always click down the price list if paying online and if over the phone then always double check re the categories. All the best  8) .

Thanks for that Dan. Very helpful :)

Offline Atomic

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2018, 10:20:34 AM »
3,364 remaining now. Bristol have sold just over 1,700 so far. They can pay at the gate but I can't see many doing that. Attendance looks set to be around 22,000.