West Brom Dot Com

Author Topic: OAP arrested on suspicion of murder  (Read 5631 times)

Offline tuamigos

• WBA Manager
OAP arrested on suspicion of murder
« on: April 06, 2018, 12:14:58 PM »
Richard Osborn-Brooks arrested on suspicion of murder for protecting his wife and property against a career scumbag.
Good on the old chap I say.
The scumbag won't be robbing any more old folk will he?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5585275/Sickening-rant-relative-burglar-killed-OAP-break-in.html

My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

Offline BaggieBoy04

• Youth Baggie
Re: OAP arrested on suspicion of murder
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 12:23:37 PM »
It happened with that farmer who shot a Burgular after failing to put on his glasses in 2001 Learnt about in PHSE at School Only got a Reduced Sentence as he would Usually Shoot in the air to scare them but couldn't See at the end of the Day if the Guy who Burgled was armed and Broke in then you have every right to Try to cause an Injury so I reckon he should serve a Reduced Sentence didn't mean to kill The Guy did he.
Something's in Life are a Fantasy Like Playing Fifa and making Albion win the league unbeaten
Something's in Life are real Birth, Death, Paying Tax, Braking up, Having a Family
Something's in Life are obliged And never to be Forgot. S*****g on those lads in Orange and Black and Claret and Spew

Offline MarkW

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 12:27:30 PM »
Before we get a whole load of a faux-outrage, can people take the time to read this:

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/04/05/bashing-burglars-and-the-law-of-self-defence/

Just because someone is arrested and interviewed, doesn't mean they will be charged, much less convicted.
B_H_Baggie : Dexy : Dudleylad : kris_boing : OldburyWBA
Hull Baggie : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : Political Cake : tommcneill : WBArgo

Offline tuamigos

• WBA Manager
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 12:50:26 PM »
Before we get a whole load of a faux-outrage, can people take the time to read this:

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/04/05/bashing-burglars-and-the-law-of-self-defence/

Just because someone is arrested and interviewed, doesn't mean they will be charged, much less convicted.

I did say at the out set 'on suspicion'
The old chap shouldn't have even entered the criminal justice system, which is what he has done now regardless of if the case gets to court or not.
I imagine he's been cautioned, probably finger printed as well.
The scrote that dies was wanted by the police in connection with another offence and his whole family have made a living out of scamming hard working folk.
No faux outrage as you put it, I just feel for the old fella and his wife.

Offline MarkW

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 01:01:09 PM »
He has to be arrested because he killed someone. That's how our justice system works.

Offline TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 01:27:39 PM »
Give him an OBE, saved the tax payer thousands.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Offline tuamigos

• WBA Manager
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 01:56:38 PM »
He has to be arrested because he killed someone. That's how our justice system works.

No he wasn't.
He was arrested on suspicion of killing someone.
That's how our justice system works.

Offline MarkW

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 03:02:08 PM »
No he wasn't.
He was arrested on suspicion of killing someone.
That's how our justice system works.

Your first post literally says "on suspicion of murder"

Or did I read that wrong?

Offline BaggieBoy04

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 03:26:07 PM »
I did say at the out set 'on suspicion'
The old chap shouldn't have even entered the criminal justice system, which is what he has done now regardless of if the case gets to court or not.
I imagine he's been cautioned, probably finger printed as well.
The scrote that dies was wanted by the police in connection with another offence and his whole family have made a living out of scamming hard working folk.
No faux outrage as you put it, I just feel for the old fella and his wife.
His family say he didn't deserve to die know don't wanting the Old Fella to get the book thrown at him.
His Family are Leaving Tributes no problems with that but what there saying Is Probably trying to cover up what actually happened
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/career-crook-killed-by-pensioner-didnt-deserve-to-die-say-family/ar-AAvwAfB?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp
Doesn't Cover the Fact That your Cousin, Nephew, Son had broken into an Elderly person's home at night having done lots of times before to try and Steal cash, Valuables, Jellewry whatever and While your Son was scuffling with the man another man went upstairs to steal things.
The Shocking thing is he is a Father to Three Girls Isn't he sussposed to be a Role model what a Role model he is. Fair play to the Community for Fighting the Old Manos Side I would as Well. The Old man actually injuried the Man but then died of his injuries not Murder like his family are Suggesting.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 03:34:26 PM by BaggieBoy04 »
Something's in Life are a Fantasy Like Playing Fifa and making Albion win the league unbeaten
Something's in Life are real Birth, Death, Paying Tax, Braking up, Having a Family
Something's in Life are obliged And never to be Forgot. S*****g on those lads in Orange and Black and Claret and Spew

Offline VVVAlbion

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 05:04:05 PM »
His family say he didn't deserve to die know don't wanting the Old Fella to get the book thrown at him.
His Family are Leaving Tributes no problems with that but what there saying Is Probably trying to cover up what actually happened
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/career-crook-killed-by-pensioner-didnt-deserve-to-die-say-family/ar-AAvwAfB?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp
Doesn't Cover the Fact That your Cousin, Nephew, Son had broken into an Elderly person's home at night having done lots of times before to try and Steal cash, Valuables, Jellewry whatever and While your Son was scuffling with the man another man went upstairs to steal things.
The Shocking thing is he is a Father to Three Girls Isn't he sussposed to be a Role model what a Role model he is. Fair play to the Community for Fighting the Old Manos Side I would as Well. The Old man actually injuried the Man but then died of his injuries not Murder like his family are Suggesting.
You sound as if you were there. Anything you want to admit?
.COM, allowing everyone the opportunity to have an opinion.

Offline BaggieBoy04

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2018, 05:36:22 PM »
No Nothing just Read the Article it was my View and My Understanding of the Article. For a 14 year old lad I'm quite Smart

Offline tuamigos

• WBA Manager
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2018, 07:49:09 PM »
Police taking no further action.
All charges dropped.
At last common sense prevails

Offline gerry m

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2018, 07:59:45 PM »
If the burglar had been in his own house he would still be alive! Common sense prevails.

Offline Scooby Doo

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2018, 08:24:00 PM »
If the bloke was 28 and not 78 I wonder where this discussion would be?

Glad all charges have been dropped though. Still will upend the poor blokes life through absolutely no fault of his own.

Offline east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2018, 09:56:17 AM »
Police did absolutely the right thing throughout. They have to take into account all possibilities and investigate all possible avenues, and that's including the POSSIBILITY that this was a murder.

Imagine the outcry if the police had done nothing and it was a murder?

Offline BaggieBoy04

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2018, 10:18:38 AM »
The Guy didn't mean to Kill the Scum who broke into his house and as many Articles say he Stabbed him and The Guy Got away and then died. But The Scum who was killed ment to Enter the OAP's home and Steal Property and hope he got away with it. The OAP was fully in the Right and was defending his Wife and Property and only intended to hurt the guy not kill him well done to the Police for not taking action.

Offline Scooby Doo

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2018, 11:15:44 AM »
The Guy didn't mean to Kill the Scum who broke into his house and as many Articles say he Stabbed him and The Guy Got away and then died. But The Scum who was killed ment to Enter the OAP's home and Steal Property and hope he got away with it. The OAP was fully in the Right and was defending his Wife and Property and only intended to hurt the guy not kill him well done to the Police for not taking action.

Only one person knows that. If you fear for your life, you fight for your life. This case is worlds away from Tony Martins and I'd go as far as saying even if Richard Brooks said I feared for my life and had to stop this man at any cost he should still have walked.

Offline Atomic

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2018, 11:30:58 AM »
Police did absolutely the right thing throughout. They have to take into account all possibilities and investigate all possible avenues, and that's including the POSSIBILITY that this was a murder.

Imagine the outcry if the police had done nothing and it was a murder?

Yes you're right. You can't just accept someone's word then let it go procedures have to be followed. The end result here shows that our justice system in this case worked perfectly.

As far as I'm concerned if someone kills someone who's broken into their property I say good, the perpetrator got what they deserved whatever the circumstances, whether they were running away or not, whatever. BUT you have to follow procedures correctly, after all the police may have only had the mans initial word that there had been a break in at all, it could've been something completely different however unlikely.

The poor little darling that got killed. Good! One less scumbag in the world.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 11:32:39 AM by Atomic »

Offline east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2018, 11:54:06 AM »

Yes you're right. You can't just accept someone's word then let it go procedures have to be followed. The end result here shows that our justice system in this case worked perfectly.

As far as I'm concerned if someone kills someone who's broken into their property I say good, the perpetrator got what they deserved whatever the circumstances, whether they were running away or not, whatever. BUT you have to follow procedures correctly, after all the police may have only had the mans initial word that there had been a break in at all, it could've been something completely different however unlikely.

The poor little darling that got killed. Good! One less scumbag in the world.

Yep, no sympathy for the guy killed.

It's really reassuring to know that our justice system is so methodical and safe, rather than going with the mob mentality that far too many people have. It worries me that such people could be on a jury  ???

The outcome of him being released was correct, as was arresting him in the first place.

Offline BaggieBoy04

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2018, 09:37:30 AM »
This article is Interesting and Bloody Disgusting for the Criminals Family to say things that they are and also Because the man and his wife are now living in fear.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/vigilante-tears-down-sick-shrine-to-dead-burglar-for-third-time-declaring-im-going-to-dump-them/ar-AAvJJHX?ocid=spartandhp

Offline Foster#1

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2018, 09:40:18 AM »
Bit tit for tat really.

They have a right to lay flowers but not opposite where the bloke lived. Fair play to the locals

Offline kc56wba

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2018, 09:57:14 AM »
Bit tit for tat really.

They have a right to lay flowers but not opposite where the bloke lived. Fair play to the locals

Well I would have thought at the scums funeral would have been more appropriate. Leave the locals alone they dont want to be reminded of the scum.
Smethwick Born, Tipton Bred. Worcester Oldie.

Offline tuamigos

• WBA Manager
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2018, 10:09:33 AM »
Bit tit for tat really.

Its nothing to do with laying flowers for the departed its all about intimidation of the old fella and his relatives.
I hope the locals continue to stand up to the riff raff.
I see the national papers printing the photo's of those who are removing the flowers  :( Do they have no brains at all?

Offline SmethDan

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2018, 10:19:39 AM »
Its nothing to do with laying flowers for the departed its all about intimidation of the old fella and his relatives.
I hope the locals continue to stand up to the riff raff.
I see the national papers printing the photo's of those who are removing the flowers  :( Do they have no brains at all?

Of course they do.........

'Grieving Family and Friends Attack Furious Locals Shocker'

.......... and they're using them for their next headline  ;) .

Cockroaches (in my very honest opinion m'lud).

It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

Offline Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2018, 09:03:14 AM »
Bit tit for tat really.

I'm not sure they do have the right to lay flowers as it can be classed as littering the public highway.

A lad fell into the river Hull a few years ago and drowned (he was drunk), his family and friends laid flowers on the bridge near to where he fell in and the local council asked them to desist as it could be seen as littering.

Offline Nathan

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2018, 11:06:01 AM »
The big thing about all this for me is that this so called 'shrine' is not even at the location the thieving scumbag died. It is obviously nothing but an act of intimidation from that disgusting,vile family of the thieving scummy bugger to place such a visible act of defiance on someone else's garden fence directly opposite Mr. Osborn-Brooks' house. These traveller families really do think they are untouchable and above the law but yet again our police force tread on eggshells around them for fear of being labelled as discriminating against a minority group.

Offline TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2018, 11:12:59 AM »
Not sure the police are bothered about travellers being a minority, the liberal left steers well clear of it's usual 'sacred victim' rhetoric with gypsies compared to other minority groups.

What the police need is a complaint from the person who owns the fence, without that they are pretty powerless under UK law, it is my understanding that the property owner is unwilling to make that complaint for fear of reprisals.

Offline Nathan

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2018, 11:31:56 AM »
Not sure the police are bothered about travellers being a minority, the liberal left steers well clear of it's usual 'sacred victim' rhetoric with gypsies compared to other minority groups.

What the police need is a complaint from the person who owns the fence, without that they are pretty powerless under UK law, it is my understanding that the property owner is unwilling to make that complaint for fear of reprisals.

This is my understanding too which begs the question, what exactly are the police doing about these threats of revenge and reprisals coming from the family and friends of the w****r killed?? It's not as if there is any uncertainty as to where the threats are coming from is it, these scumbags are being directly quoted in the press. Instead all we hear now is the possible threat of arrest for anyone taking down this 'shrine' as a breach of the peace. Surely the biggest breach of peace is coming from the disgusting, arrogant, nasty, violent, moral-less individuals putting up these flowers and issuing threats of violence and worse.

Offline TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2018, 11:37:01 AM »
This is my understanding too which begs the question, what exactly are the police doing about these threats of revenge and reprisals coming from the family and friends of the w****r killed?? It's not as if there is any uncertainty as to where the threats are coming from is it, these scumbags are being directly quoted in the press. Instead all we hear now is the possible threat of arrest for anyone taking down this 'shrine' as a breach of the peace. Surely the biggest breach of peace is coming from the disgusting, arrogant, nasty, violent, moral-less individuals putting up these flowers and issuing threats of violence and worse.

That's the problem it's a perceived threat. No one has specifically threatened the property owner.

Offline BaggieBoy04

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2018, 02:08:35 PM »
Exactly even a Friend said When they mean Revenge they mean They will come down with Weapons Whatever they can Find and get it. I don't feel sorry for this guys Family apart from his three girls who A) Need to know the honest Truth about there dad being a Burglar and Robbing Old People if there old enough and B) Need to be taken to Social Services as There Dad and Probably Mum can't look After them if there busy causing Crime and Getting Revenge on an old Person. His family look like there on there dole or Smackheads cheap Tracksuits and Scummy Behaviour not really saying People on Benefits are like that but some are.

Offline BaggieBoy04

• Youth Baggie