West Brom Dot Com

Author Topic: London Murders  (Read 4587 times)

Offline BaggieBoy04

• Youth Baggie
Re: London Murders
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2018, 07:27:45 PM »
Some white lads think there hard but there not so they go around and throw bricks through windows of an Asian family I'm 14 and if I'm honest don't like how some white youths think they can brick windows and spurt racist things I'm also surprised how there parents let them one smash me over the head with a plastic bottle most of them are Chavs anyway.
Something's in Life are a Fantasy Like Playing Fifa and making Albion win the league unbeaten
Something's in Life are real Birth, Death, Paying Tax, Braking up, Having a Family
Something's in Life are obliged And never to be Forgot. S*****g on those lads in Orange and Black and Claret and Spew

Offline Nathan

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2018, 11:13:42 AM »
wow 😮 and I thought we lived in 2018.

On this basis young unemployed white men should be questioned for burglary within the surrounding area. As it a fact most convicted burglars are young white males, while we are at it also stop and check every young white driver, as the facts show the majority convicted of car theft, joyriding and such offences are in fact young white males also.

In the year a big hero of mine died (big Cyrille). I find it hard to believe people still have these views.

I’m a  man of Afro carribean desent, who believes me and and my young sons should be treated fairly as law abiding citizens, and not harrised because of the colour of my skin.
I have nothing to hide from the law but should not have to look over my shoulder when I pass the authorities in the street.

I have served this country for over 15 years within the armed forces, and believe I should expect my rights to be respected.

This isn't the issue at hand though is it, this whole topic of conversation is relating to the recent disgraceful surge in knife and gun crime/murders in London and that is undoubtedly being committed by youths from an Afro-Caribbean background. Fact. If there was a sudden epidemic of murders committed by joyriding chavvy white kids then yes, stop and search them too. If law abiding black people don't want to feel harassed by the authorities then it would be a bloody good idea if they could start trying to influence their community and for community leaders to start taking some action to help thwart this epidemic, just as we are calling for respectable, law abiding members of Muslim community to work together to help combat Islamic extremism. It's just common sense. If certain members of the black community would stop playing the race card all the time and do something constructive and pro-active then this problem could be resolved.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 11:16:21 AM by Nathan »

Offline Scooby Doo

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2018, 04:30:26 PM »
If for arguments sake 75% of knife crime in this country can be directly linked to a specific race then is it not logical for 75/100 stop and searches to involve people of that race? No prejudice but pure rationale.

Offline kc56wba

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2018, 11:11:46 AM »
What is wrong with stop and search? All us football fans have to endure this every game, no problem to us is it?
Smethwick Born, Tipton Bred. Worcester Oldie.

Offline DaveWBA

• WBA Coach
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2018, 08:17:36 AM »
What is wrong with stop and search? All us football fans have to endure this every game, no problem to us is it?

Well yes. Police approaches cause issues at football games across the country each week. Stopping fans getting off trains, being kettled, told where to walk, where to drink. If you've never been involved in football violence why should you be subject to this? It's the same principle.

Offline kc56wba

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2018, 09:18:07 AM »
Well yes. Police approaches cause issues at football games across the country each week. Stopping fans getting off trains, being kettled, told where to walk, where to drink. If you've never been involved in football violence why should you be subject to this? It's the same principle.

I am 61 and been to many away games in my long history of following Albion, some times with 'as they say today with some top lads' never have I been kettled or stopped from getting off trains, yes been told were to drink but thats for our own saftey and of course to stop two sets of fans meeting up and causing mayhem.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 09:58:56 AM by kc56wba »

Offline Scooby Doo

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2018, 09:23:18 AM »

For safety. As simple as that.

Offline TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2018, 12:11:46 AM »
I am 61 and been to many away games in my long history of following Albion, some times with 'as they say today with some top lads' never have I been kettled or stopped from getting off trains, yes been told were to drink but thats for our own saftey and of course to stop two sets of fans meeting up and causing mayhem.

Thought you'd have been subject to a few stop and search scenario's as you take a rather effective bludgeoning weapon to games!!  ;D
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Offline DaveWBA

• WBA Coach
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2018, 08:03:40 AM »
For safety. As simple as that.

There are more arrests at Henley Regatta, The Boat Race, Glastonbury and the Grand National than there are football matches (per 1,000). Tell me again that all this is done for my own safety.

In terms of police on the street, perhaps if the Met stopped turning up at every Premier League game in their hundreds they'd have a bit more resource.

Offline kc56wba

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2018, 08:51:28 AM »

Thought you'd have been subject to a few stop and search scenario's as you take a rather effective bludgeoning weapon to games!!  ;D

Like it Jacko.  :D 

Offline Foster#1

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2018, 09:44:29 AM »
These music channels deserve a lot of stick as well. Especially these "drill" ones like link up tv and pressplay media.

Gangs are even starting to link up with each other now to. Have anyone come across "23 drillas" from erdington...they talk about drugs guns crime and shooting "opposition ar" that are a gang from handsworth but some chap that I know who ran ar had "23 drillas" running out of there own block but he's been locked up for 15 years for shootings & ever since these fake gangsters from erdington have come out of nowhere: one song has a mill views

Bham is bad. It just doesn't Get as much coverage

Does anyone else smoke pot ? We can order "flavours" that come in tuna tins of the internet . This country has lost it all together
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 09:47:39 AM by Foster#1 »

Offline BaggieBoy04

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2018, 10:25:03 AM »
These music channels deserve a lot of stick as well. Especially these "drill" ones like link up tv and pressplay media.

Gangs are even starting to link up with each other now to. Have anyone come across "23 drillas" from erdington...they talk about drugs guns crime and shooting "opposition ar" that are a gang from handsworth but some chap that I know who ran ar had "23 drillas" running out of there own block but he's been locked up for 15 years for shootings & ever since these fake gangsters from erdington have come out of nowhere: one song has a mill views

Bham is bad. It just doesn't Get as much coverage

Does anyone else smoke pot ? We can order "flavours" that come in tuna tins of the internet . This country has lost it all together
Your Right The Country has lost it Even my Local Area is Rough everyone Car Insurance Went up because Criminals kept stealing Cars not far from me in fact around the Corner there are Gangs who Smoke Weed and Stand outside an Old Sub Station until 2 in the Morning and The Once a Gang had Dressed all in Black had a Bunch of Dogs and Knives. Birmingham  does get Coverage on the Local News and Sometimes National Media But Nowhere is safe is safe at Night anymore.
Something's in Life are a Fantasy Like Playing Fifa and making Albion win the league unbeaten
Something's in Life are real Birth, Death, Paying Tax, Braking up, Having a Family
Something's in Life are obliged And never to be Forgot. S*****g on those lads in Orange and Black and Claret and Spew

Offline Albionic

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2018, 12:49:50 PM »
Your Right The Country has lost it Even my Local Area is Rough everyone Car Insurance Went up because Criminals kept stealing Cars not far from me in fact around the Corner there are Gangs who Smoke Weed and Stand outside an Old Sub Station until 2 in the Morning and The Once a Gang had Dressed all in Black had a Bunch of Dogs and Knives. Birmingham  does get Coverage on the Local News and Sometimes National Media But Nowhere is safe is safe at Night anymore.
When a 14 year old is seeing this stuff and being affected by it (even subconsciously) you have to wonder where it’s going to end- how sad
Lovin the championship, just lovin it !