West Brom Dot Com

Author Topic: London Murders  (Read 4501 times)

Offline BaggieBoy04

• Youth Baggie
London Murders
« on: April 05, 2018, 01:26:23 PM »
There have now been 50 murders in London 43 Stabbings and 7 Shootings Men aged 40 and Teenagers are Often Victims we say America has a Problem but London and All Big Cities eg Birmingham have Problems as well It's not just an American Issue It happens here as well. I think Gangs are to Blaim would like to know what you think as a 14 year old I think this is Stupid
Something's in Life are a Fantasy Like Playing Fifa and making Albion win the league unbeaten
Something's in Life are real Birth, Death, Paying Tax, Braking up, Having a Family
Something's in Life are obliged And never to be Forgot. S*****g on those lads in Orange and Black and Claret and Spew

Offline Atomic

• Senior Baggie
Re: London Murders
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 01:29:43 PM »
There are more people live in London than in most countries in Europe. They are going to have their problems.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 01:31:20 PM by Atomic »

Offline BaggieBoy04

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 01:31:56 PM »
Yes But America have a bigger Population than us and London has a higher rate of murders than New York 50 murders in 3 months is Ridiculous Really.
Something's in Life are a Fantasy Like Playing Fifa and making Albion win the league unbeaten
Something's in Life are real Birth, Death, Paying Tax, Braking up, Having a Family
Something's in Life are obliged And never to be Forgot. S*****g on those lads in Orange and Black and Claret and Spew

Offline Atomic

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 01:38:31 PM »
To be honest the best part of London is the way out. Most of it is a dive. Even the "posh" parts never looked up to much to me.

Offline TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 01:40:21 PM »
Without getting into a political debate, the mayor leaves a lot to be desired. Not to mention massive cuts to the police budget.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Offline BaggieBoy04

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 01:44:38 PM »
Don't  know much about him but I guess this why West Ham Fans were able to cause trouble fure to cuts of the Police only takes action against Footie Fans and After Terrorist Attacks despite his City having more Murders than New York

Offline The Tank

• Baby Baggie
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 02:11:26 PM »
Without getting into a political debate, the mayor leaves a lot to be desired. Not to mention massive cuts to the police budget.

I would have thought the massive cuts to the police budget is the point that leaves a lot to be desired.   Who decides that, the government or the mayor ?

Offline Black Country Pride

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 02:31:41 PM »

Cutting back on stop and search hasn't helped either.

Offline SmethDan

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2018, 02:39:26 PM »

I blame the Scousers myself, there's thousands of 'em in London  ;D  ;) .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

Offline OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2018, 04:21:35 PM »
Only going to get worse when these scrotes all have kids and they grow up. Sometimes the blame lies closer to home.
B_H_Baggie : Dexy : Dudleylad : kris_boing : OldburyWBA
Hull Baggie : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : Political Cake : tommcneill : WBArgo

Offline Albionic

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2018, 04:27:12 PM »
There is a section of society (large % in London) who have a culture of single parentage / gangs / drug dealing / unemployment.
This is cultural and only long term actions will change the culture

and yes i am generalising the West Indian / African origin communities. We all know it but no-one says it.

Interestingly only 25% of the 50 deaths last year were kids under 20. That surprised me give the media coverage.
Lovin the championship, just lovin it !

Offline Nathan

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2018, 06:09:19 PM »
There is a section of society (large % in London) who have a culture of single parentage / gangs / drug dealing / unemployment.
This is cultural and only long term actions will change the culture

and yes i am generalising the West Indian / African origin communities. We all know it but no-one says it.

Interestingly only 25% of the 50 deaths last year were kids under 20. That surprised me give the media coverage.

Absolutely right, 100% the root cause of the issue here. When Theresa May was Home Secretary, she wanted to cut back on the stop and search policy in order to not be seen to be unfairly targeting the African/West Indian community and therefore being  deemed racist. The trouble is that if this is the very group that are carrying out the vast majority of these terrible, uncivilised, horrific crimes then these are damn well the very people that should be the focus of the stop and search procedure. There is NOTHING racist about telling the truth and facing facts and dealing with it accordingly.

Offline BaggieBoy04

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2018, 06:48:33 PM »
Absolutely right, 100% the root cause of the issue here. When Theresa May was Home Secretary, she wanted to cut back on the stop and search policy in order to not be seen to be unfairly targeting the African/West Indian community and therefore being  deemed racist. The trouble is that if this is the very group that are carrying out the vast majority of these terrible, uncivilised, horrific crimes then these are damn well the very people that should be the focus of the stop and search procedure. There is NOTHING racist about telling the truth and facing facts and dealing with it accordingly.
Yeah but say an Asian man and a White English Man Were in Two Separate Cars The White Man Was Speeding by only 2mph over a 20 Zone The Police Pull him over and Give Him a fine and Possible Points on his License He is a Young Chap and This Will effect his employment Chances. Say a Couple of hours later an Asian Man Goes in the Same 20 limit but is Speeding by 10mph over the limit The Police pull him over and give him the Same Treatment as the White Man But The Asian Guy Says the Police are Picked him because he is Asian and that there Racist. The Police Officer not Wanting to get in Trouble Lets him off with a Warning and lets the man go. So These days the Police have to be careful but In my Opinion These Groups mainly Asian who commit a lot of attacks with Knives and Guns especially in Caldmore in Walsall think there above the Rules.
One Rule For Us
Another for them
Not just singling out Asian People just using them as an Example and Going off Knowledge as where I live they get away with Drug Dealing and Riding Bikes Dangerously.

Offline east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2018, 08:13:16 AM »
Cutting police numbers drastically can't have helped either.

Offline DaveWBA

• WBA Coach
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2018, 08:29:20 AM »

If you think stopping every black or Asian person in London and asking them to empty their pockets is going to do anything but make this problem much worse you are sadly mistaken. The fact we instantly look to such outdated tactics, instead of trying to understand the wider issues facing these communities and causing this violence is a sad indictment on the rest of society. If these were middle class white kids lying dead all over London the review would have already started.

Offline WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2018, 10:08:16 AM »
What used to be a beautiful place to go its now a bog hole, sack the Mayor and the police chief
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

Offline tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2018, 10:09:09 AM »
If you think stopping every black or Asian person in London and asking them to empty their pockets is going to do anything but make this problem much worse you are sadly mistaken. The fact we instantly look to such outdated tactics, instead of trying to understand the wider issues facing these communities and causing this violence is a sad indictment on the rest of society. If these were middle class white kids lying dead all over London the review would have already started.

Ok so instead of raining on someone elses parade, you tell us what the best way to combat it is?

Stop and Search tactics should be deployed immediately......

I think personally a lot of this trouble has stemmed from the Eastern Europeans coming into this country

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

Offline Jimmy

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2018, 10:35:54 AM »

I think personally a lot of this trouble has stemmed from the Eastern Europeans coming into this country

Most of the perpetrators and victims are young black and Asian and British. This is a turf war between north and east London.

Offline DaveWBA

• WBA Coach
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2018, 10:42:12 AM »

Ok so instead of raining on someone elses parade, you tell us what the best way to combat it is?

Look at any of the sustainable successful models that have been used in Boston, Cincinatti, New York or even closer to home in Glasgow more recently.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/jan/21/asbos-gangs-talking-cure-glasgow

Fair enough stop and search all you like, it will only serve to create a heightened sense of mistrust and harassment.

What have the Eastern Europeans got to do with this? London's murder rate is actually a quarter lower than a decade ago, when police numbers were higher and the number of Eastern Europeans was lower.

Offline BaggieBoy04

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2018, 11:05:57 AM »
What used to be a beautiful place to go its now a bog hole, sack the Mayor and the police chief
Police Chiefs Last Name Dick Tells you all you need to know  ;)

Offline tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2018, 11:08:32 AM »
Ive been reading reports from Police in the  news about how a lot of this seems to stem from the Eastern europeans and how they bring gun trafficking and drugs to this country.....which they do! My own experiences have also taught me this....

There is already mistrust and a heightened sense of harrassment....people are dying, innocent people are dying..I couldnt careless if someone feels harrassed if it means we can stop this wave of crime happening

I agree that cities that have managed to cut this type of crime down should be looked at, but that could take months or even years to implement, in the meantime stop and search tactics works for me

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

Offline east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2018, 11:44:11 AM »

A local interviewed on one of the streets where there was a shooting was saying that 5 or 6 years ago, police would regularly stop and search people. Now, they hardly see police officers at all. It's hard to make comment without breaking the "no politics" ban but those who made decisions to massively cut back the police need to take some responsibility. And no I'm not excusing the scumbags who committed these crimes.

Offline Nathan

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2018, 04:59:52 PM »
Look at any of the sustainable successful models that have been used in Boston, Cincinatti, New York or even closer to home in Glasgow more recently.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/jan/21/asbos-gangs-talking-cure-glasgow

Fair enough stop and search all you like, it will only serve to create a heightened sense of mistrust and harassment.

What have the Eastern Europeans got to do with this? London's murder rate is actually a quarter lower than a decade ago, when police numbers were higher and the number of Eastern Europeans was lower.

As far as the stop and search goes, I think it's pretty straight forward. If a black or Asian youth gets stopped on the street and they are found to be carrying a knife or a gun then they are nicked and another scumbag and weapon is off our streets. If the black or Asian youth isn't carrying anything then they have nothing to worry about do they. The only heightened sense of harassment and mistrust will come from those criminally minded within that community. Every law abiding decent black or Asian man  will surely welcome such measures as surely as things stand, their name is being dragged into the gutter by the actions of an increasing number of their community.

As for the Eastern European situation mentioned by Tom earlier, even that David Lammy, the black Labour MP for Tottenham has been quoted in today's press in blaming Eastern European gangs for smuggling drugs and weapons into our country. Whether that is to try to take a portion of the blame away from his own Afro-Caribbean community I don't know, I know he loves to promote the black cause at every opportunity and play the race card at every turn but he probably has got a point in as far as identifying the source of the influx of drugs and weapons.

Offline P Anderson

• Site Donator
  • Junior Baggie
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2018, 07:11:58 PM »
wow 😮 and I thought we lived in 2018.

On this basis young unemployed white men should be questioned for burglary within the surrounding area. As it a fact most convicted burglars are young white males, while we are at it also stop and check every young white driver, as the facts show the majority convicted of car theft, joyriding and such offences are in fact young white males also.

In the year a big hero of mine died (big Cyrille). I find it hard to believe people still have these views.

I’m a  man of Afro carribean desent, who believes me and and my young sons should be treated fairly as law abiding citizens, and not harrised because of the colour of my skin.
I have nothing to hide from the law but should not have to look over my shoulder when I pass the authorities in the street.

I have served this country for over 15 years within the armed forces, and believe I should expect my rights to be respected.
Submariners go deeper

Offline OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2018, 07:16:54 PM »
I agree to be honest, I can see why black and Asians are targeted under stop and search just as football hooligans seem to be targeted as fat, bald thugs as in some cases they fit the "criteria" of what many believe "wannabee gangsters" fit into but they don't. These "individuals" fall into other criteria as well, there are plenty of white chavvy gits plus in London I guess many East Europeans and Turks also. Different areas seem to have different gangs full of different colours and creeds.