West Brom Dot Com

Author Topic: Alan Pardew  (Read 256739 times)

Offline chipperclark

• Reserve Baggie
Re: Alan Pardew
« Reply #2700 on: October 21, 2018, 11:42:24 PM »
 >:( Was a wrong appointment "clueless" at handling team affairs and discipline. Should have "sacked" the "taxi 4" at least for a couple of games regardless of "weakening " the team. Needed to grow a "pair" of nuts.
That is the past....now focussing on the re-build of the team and enjoying the Championship.

Offline sing on our own

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #2701 on: October 22, 2018, 11:18:55 AM »
>:( Was a wrong appointment "clueless" at handling team affairs and discipline. Should have "sacked" the "taxi 4" at least for a couple of games regardless of "weakening " the team. Needed to grow a "pair" of nuts.
That is the past....now focussing on the re-build of the team and enjoying the Championship.
I agree and in any other industry they would have been sacked, but in the world of football and blinded fans if Pardew had binned them into the reserves for the rest of the season and we went down by a point I wonder what the response by some would have been?

Offline AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie
« Reply #2702 on: April 26, 2019, 04:42:29 PM »
Exclusive: Alan Pardew on returning to football, his West Brom regret - and why he was misunderstood at Newcastle

This is worrying for the next unfortunate club

Source (But Subscription required to read all the article) https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/04/26/exclusive-alan-pardew-returning-football-west-brom-regret/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

STOP PRESS!! https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2019/04/26/alan-pardew-i-lost-the-players-at-west-brom/
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 07:19:21 PM by AlbionFan »
respect and humility for everyone, absolutely everyone, who we come into contact with”

Tolerance, Understanding, Acceptance, Patience

Offline Standaman

• WBA Coach
« Reply #2703 on: April 27, 2019, 07:59:43 AM »
The Manager merry go round will be in full swing shortly and Pards is on the prowl. A few sympathetic articles in the press a few appearances on TV and the next thing you know some Chairman is going to fall for the patter and the rest is history. 30 games latter it ends badly and nobody saw that coming apart from every fan of every club the fraud has ever managed in the past.

Unless it it the Vile or the Wolves, I am so sorry for the fans of the club it is about to happen to my only word of comfort is that it does get better but not until after he has gone.
Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.

Offline KN22

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #2704 on: April 27, 2019, 01:56:33 PM »
Beware you clubs that are tempted. It could be worse though, you could employ Pulis!

Offline BalisPen

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #2705 on: April 27, 2019, 08:39:50 PM »
There should be an Alan Pardew survivors group.

"Hello, I'm BalisPen and I survived Alan Pardew".