Author Topic: Albion alternative Clothing  (Read 3683 times)

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

Albion alternative Clothing
« on: June 10, 2015, 01:41:04 PM »
On the back of the new away kit announced today who buys altenative Albion clothing. I must admit i easily spend 200 pound a season on Albion clothing
I refuse to buy adidas brands though, always only Albion branded labels.Generally of goood quality.Today i purchased the Sahra t-shirt and quilted Bomber jacket with the new away logo on the jacket. Sorted :)
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

Re: Albion alternative Clothing
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 02:17:48 PM »
I don't spend a single penny on Albion related clothing, think the last shirt I had was 08/09 and that would be the last clothing item I brought from the shop

Mikkyk

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 02:26:01 PM »
The last albion clothing I bought was the shirt in your picture WBAinDevon.

I went to a festival in Manchester at the weekend and none other than Ronnie Wallwork came up to me and shook my hand because I was wearing it!

Dexy

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 02:27:15 PM »
I bought the adidas training top from Clarkes era cheap , good piece of kit.
Dexy : Dudleylad : kris_boing : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Hull Baggie : Political Cake : tommcneill

Bobby Taylor- Still Super to me.

PsalmXXIII

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 02:34:41 PM »

I went to a festival in Manchester at the weekend and none other than Ronnie Wallwork came up to me and shook my hand because I was wearing it!

Thought he was in prison?

I've got a few of the jogging bottoms for sports use, and some of the training tops with collars are nice. Saying that the quality isn't great - the backside has gone on both pairs of joggers I bought.

Nathan

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 03:02:39 PM »

EXACTLY! Precisely why our away kit should always be green and yellow. Would Ronnie Wallwork have come up to you and shook your hand if you was wearing next seasons plain red offering?? Of course he wouldn't, he wouldn't have had an effing clue what club's shirt it was.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 03:27:25 PM »

Did you check your ring and watch were still there?
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 03:28:10 PM »
Did you check your ring and watch were still there?

its a pitty he never used to steel the Football
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

MarkW

• Administrator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 03:28:14 PM »
Last top I got was the Mowbray Navy blue and cyan one - still wear it regularly. Also wear a micro-fleece training top thing from around the same time. Really good quality.
Dexy : Dudleylad : kris_boing : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Hull Baggie : Political Cake : tommcneill

AshD

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 03:36:27 PM »
A few years ago I bought the home shirt from circa 1968...after a couple of wears and washes, the vertical stripes were diagonal!!!

Londonbaggymike

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2015, 04:24:13 PM »
A few years ago I bought the home shirt from circa 1968...after a couple of wears and washes, the vertical stripes were diagonal!!!

Me too!

I'm a cheapskate and usually by the shirt at the end of the season when they are knocking them out for £10/20. Didn't bother this year because of the pin-stripe rubbish. Last season's is great because by then they'd taken the sponsor's (zoopla) name off it- looks great!

Signor_Maresca

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2015, 04:56:37 PM »
I don’t buy any alternative Albion gear, I think much of it looks quite cheap and find that many of the items have a poor fit, the only thing I have is the green and yellow retro top featured in WBAinDevon’s profile and I usually only wear that for special games.
"This crack is really moreish."

DownInAlbion

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2015, 06:41:35 PM »
all the clothing is stupidly priced.....i had a look on ebay the other week trying to find a cheap albion top managed to get an old yellow/blue away kit (92/93 maybe?) top, shorts (very short shorts) and socks all for 99p! also managed to get the 91/92 top for £5. both look better than any of the modern too!

FallOutBoy

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2015, 10:25:31 PM »
I have taken to buying the classic shirts. They are less expensive and better made.

Last home shirt I bought was the second Zoopla one, and that was only when it went cheap in February. I used to get them all, but don't anymore; and most of the other clothing I find pretty bland and uninspiring.

miggybaggy

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2015, 04:14:35 PM »
I have taken to buying the classic shirts. They are less expensive and better made.

Last home shirt I bought was the second Zoopla one, and that was only when it went cheap in February. I used to get them all, but don't anymore; and most of the other clothing I find pretty bland and uninspiring.

A lot like some of the stuff on the pitch lately! ;D