Dorrans
0 (0%)
Cox
0 (0%)
Fortune
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Voting closed: April 07, 2012, 09:44:00 PM

Author Topic: 31 Mar 2012 Everton 2 Albion 0  (Read 31544 times)

Offline BobTaylor

• Senior Baggie
Re: Odemwingies attitude
« Reply #600 on: April 03, 2012, 04:07:44 PM »
Do you have to square up to your team mates to show you care then?

Odemwingie got a bollocking for not following what he had been drilled to do in training all week and reacted like a petulant child - that doesn't show he cares.

Brunt is playing despite barely being back from a broken ankle - that shows he cares to me. Would Odemwingie play through the pain barrier? Would he hell.

Odemwingie is not going to fly into challenges like long his not that type of character if you think that means he don't care then i wont argue as we will just circulate like i have said i have seen him track back this season and run at teams like a man on a mission. No facts on that mate, i seen the picture on Facebook his ankle was the size of a basketball and i imagine he refused to have a pain injection as he needs to be 100%  fit as he is much more flexible and can change direction much sharper than the rest of our strikers.

Offline RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager
« Reply #601 on: April 03, 2012, 04:19:57 PM »
Size of a basketball? WTF?

It was a bit swollen.
I only go for the beer.

Offline Hunnington Baggie

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #602 on: April 03, 2012, 04:36:48 PM »
when did i say that, if you read back i have said over and over again about how wrong hodgson has been two single out odemwingie twice this season to the world,
I believe it's the way you said it. It sounded like "Peter been frustrated and it is good to show he cares, stop having a go. Brunt though plays on which isn't good. there's the bad guy"

it's what it sounds like to me.

Offline BobTaylor

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #603 on: April 03, 2012, 04:38:21 PM »
pete would of known when he was fully fit to help the team not you or hodgson, if refuses to have a pain injection thats his choice, like i was saying he needs to be fully fit to produce his best his that type of player without his sharperness his ineffective.

Offline GrGr

• WBA Coach
« Reply #604 on: April 03, 2012, 04:38:52 PM »
Do you have to square up to your team mates to show you care then?

Odemwingie got a bollocking for not following what he had been drilled to do in training all week and reacted like a petulant child - that doesn't show he cares.

Brunt is playing despite barely being back from a broken ankle - that shows he cares to me. Would Odemwingie play through the pain barrier? Would he hell.

PO did that most of last season with his ankle troubles.

Offline Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Baggie
Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #605 on: April 03, 2012, 06:53:02 PM »
Flippin eck.

We are on 36 points because we have been pretty consistant this season especially away from home.

August - L L L
September - WLD
October - DWWL
November LWL
December DLLWD
January LWLW
February DLWW
March WLDLW

Surely that's a L Dudleylad?

Wasn't able to go as I was in Edinburgh, but match report in paper wasn't good reading and judging from the comments on here another lacklustre performance. I'm certain we won't be involved in the relegation battle but we need to put in some decent performances for the remaining games starting on Saturday as I can also be certain that Blackburn will be well up for it and will think they can get at least a draw. that
B_H_Baggie : Dexy : Dudleylad : kris_boing : OldburyWBA
Hull Baggie : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : Political Cake : tommcneill : WBArgo