West Brom Dot Com

Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 1018477 times)

dB

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #1300 on: November 21, 2011, 03:36:32 PM »
Something to cheer you all up on a dull Monday. The Wolves v Chelsea prediction thread.

http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=65304

Personal favourite: "Chelsea 5-0 Wolves. MM OUT."

Offline WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager
« Reply #1301 on: November 21, 2011, 03:50:30 PM »
Something to cheer you all up on a dull Monday. The Wolves v Chelsea prediction thread.

More likely AVB getting the boot, thank god micks got a job for life
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

Offline WBASPE77

• WBA Manager
« Reply #1302 on: November 21, 2011, 04:40:17 PM »
Carnt see Chelsea losing three home games on the spin.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

Offline Quakes Fan

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #1303 on: November 21, 2011, 05:02:51 PM »

I liked "Chelsea 5 (Drogba 3, Sturridge, Mata) - 1 Wolves (Torres OG)"   :D

merlin_mick

« Reply #1304 on: November 21, 2011, 10:49:48 PM »
You're forum always makes me laugh even when you're ripping it out of us like now and fair play I'd do the exact same if roles were reversed...

Offline WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #1305 on: November 23, 2011, 09:27:41 PM »
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 09:38:57 PM by kris_boing »

Offline baggiejules

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #1306 on: November 23, 2011, 09:41:01 PM »
"Moxey's right! yeah fans are S***e!"  ;D

Offline BobTaylor

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #1307 on: November 24, 2011, 08:48:13 AM »
I dont think there team or manager should go down they have some decent players, there better than three teams in this league like us however they have got themselves stuck into a rut like we nearly did until we beat norwich, i want them to stay up the prem would be crap without the BCD. Wont comment on the fickle word considering what i have heard from sitting in the east stand this season, but i enjoy when wolves are failing especially against us.

Offline WBASPE77

• WBA Manager
« Reply #1308 on: November 27, 2011, 08:33:15 PM »
Sunderland at home for the Wolves next week two teams with very little confidence.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

Offline WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #1309 on: November 27, 2011, 09:33:27 PM »
Come on then where are all those Dingles who were swarming here a couple of weeks ago? :-[

Offline Quakes Fan

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #1310 on: November 27, 2011, 09:36:08 PM »
How can you expect them to stay positive when no-one has urinated on our pitch for weeks now?  ::)

merlin_mick

« Reply #1311 on: November 27, 2011, 09:41:10 PM »
Still close in the bottom half, one result can change it all up. We've got Sunderland at home which is one of them teams we should be beating but at the moment everything's so unpredictable.

See you guys have QPR away, that could prove tough.
It'll be an interesting weekend.

Offline WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #1312 on: November 28, 2011, 12:59:26 AM »
Still close in the bottom half, one result can change it all up. We've got Sunderland at home which is one of them teams we should be beating but at the moment everything's so unpredictable.

See you guys have QPR away, that could prove tough.
It'll be an interesting weekend.

Yep QPR away the team you had at home and pretty much every Wolves fan in the land had it down as a banker. It will be tough but the way we have played the last couple of games we could well get a result.

Sunderland at home for you, if you win Bruce is gone if they win well... obviously McCarthy stays

merlin_mick

« Reply #1313 on: November 28, 2011, 10:44:42 PM »

Sunderland at home for you, if you win Bruce is gone if they win well... obviously McCarthy stays

You say that as if he should be sacked? Some Wolves fans think he should but why? Look at you guys, you're only 3 points above us, one result and we can be level with you. Should RH be sacked?? No. So why McCarthy? Because some fans think a 3-0 loss to Chelsea away is the end of world? Give me a break.

dB

« Reply #1314 on: November 29, 2011, 01:14:35 AM »
You say that as if he should be sacked? Some Wolves fans think he should but why? Look at you guys, you're only 3 points above us, one result and we can be level with you. Should RH be sacked?? No. So why McCarthy? Because some fans think a 3-0 loss to Chelsea away is the end of world? Give me a break.

Possibly because you lot are almost as fickle as vile?

Offline WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #1315 on: November 29, 2011, 01:30:01 AM »

It was a bit of sarcasm but it doesn't work well over the internet. Basically I was trying to say McCarthy could do pretty much anything and keep his job at the moment.

His favoritism is astonishing to some players no matter how average they are and Wolves fans I know have been telling me this for the past 2 seasons.

All that said though I have alot of respect for someone like Dave Whelan who could have pulled the trigger on Martinez around 10 times the last couple of seasons but has stuck by him. The difference is though I rate Martinez as a manager whereas McCarthy I really do have reservations about as a Premier League manager.

Don't get me wrong the job he has done for you has been nothing short of superb, but sometimes you have to look elsewhere to kick on.

merlin_mick

« Reply #1316 on: November 29, 2011, 02:36:34 AM »
It was a bit of sarcasm but it doesn't work well over the internet. Basically I was trying to say McCarthy could do pretty much anything and keep his job at the moment.

His favoritism is astonishing to some players no matter how average they are and Wolves fans I know have been telling me this for the past 2 seasons.

All that said though I have alot of respect for someone like Dave Whelan who could have pulled the trigger on Martinez around 10 times the last couple of seasons but has stuck by him. The difference is though I rate Martinez as a manager whereas McCarthy I really do have reservations about as a Premier League manager.

Don't get me wrong the job he has done for you has been nothing short of superb, but sometimes you have to look elsewhere to kick on.

Fair point.

Offline WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager
« Reply #1317 on: December 05, 2011, 11:30:24 AM »
Congrats on your win against Sunderland, you dow half get excited.I put the telly on and thought you had won the cup

Offline wba1993dave

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #1318 on: December 05, 2011, 11:40:26 AM »
Who will win the Midlands golden boot :P  Flecther 5 goals    Long 5 goals   let the battle commence :D   (p.s before any wolves fan says that Fletcher was injured  so was Long)
BOING BOING

Offline shortie_10

• Junior Baggie
« Reply #1319 on: December 05, 2011, 11:40:48 AM »
Is it me or were there a load of budgies sitting in there new stand on Sunday?

Offline leeiswba

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #1320 on: December 05, 2011, 12:15:03 PM »
Is it me or were there a load of budgies sitting in there new stand on Sunday?

Looked like people turned up wearing condoms over them to me

Offline WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #1321 on: December 05, 2011, 03:28:28 PM »
I still can't get over the corner temporary stand. They arn't facing the pitch and are facing the side stand... hilarious

Offline WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager
« Reply #1322 on: December 05, 2011, 03:42:52 PM »
I still can't get over the corner temporary stand. They arn't facing the pitch and are facing the side stand... hilarious

Is that why they walk around Wolvo with stiff necks

Offline Steven Fletcher

• WBA Newbie
« Reply #1323 on: December 05, 2011, 03:55:58 PM »

Offline dangerman

• Senior Baggie
« Reply #1324 on: December 05, 2011, 04:41:15 PM »
I watched the game yesterday and must say that Wolves played very well in a very stretched game. The penalty maybe the defining moment of this season for Wolves.

I still think that Mick is holding Wolves back, but he does fit in with what the board want at the moment while they continue to develop the club off the field.

Wolves will be safe this season in my opinion.