Author Topic: 14 May 2019 Albion 1 Aston Villa 0 (Play Off 2nd Leg)  (Read 111438 times)

kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie

Re: Ticket Info & Requests
« Reply #125 on: May 09, 2019, 11:34:03 AM »
I know the URL that shows the stadium map and see empty seats, it will let me pick seats but not complete the transaction; which is right as I can't buy any until tomorrow.
I cant even get to that stage, just shows ticket information and thats as far as I can go

Powelly

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #126 on: May 09, 2019, 11:39:15 AM »
A quick count looking at the online availability shows just under 3,000 tickets left. I'm confident I will be able to get one tomorrow at 9.

1949 remaining.

SME 87
BRE 939
E/S 444
HLS 479

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #127 on: May 09, 2019, 11:45:49 AM »
I cant even get to that stage, just shows ticket information and thats as far as I can go

Daft question time, but do you actually have any kind of online account at the Albion?
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

baggiejohn

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #128 on: May 09, 2019, 11:49:38 AM »
Listening to my Albion mates and reading on here it sounds like your ticket system, both home and away, have been a bit of a shambles. How can your club get it so wrong selling 23,000 home tickets and 2000 away tickets? We sold 40k tickets in a few days, one ticket per person, and our away tickets sold out in 45 minutes to s/t holders with 18+ aways. Couldn't believe when I saw some of your fans having to queue in person for tickets, I thought that went in the 90s  ;D

Really pleased for you that Villa have got their ticketing system working like a well oiled machine.

Means that you'll be ok for a seat at next seasons play-offs too
If it was easy, it wouldn't be Albion

A wise old owl sat in an oak, the more he saw, the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard, why aren't we like that wise old bird?

Mister AT

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #129 on: May 09, 2019, 11:52:04 AM »
Really pleased for you that Villa have got their ticketing system working like a well oiled machine.

Means that you'll be ok for a seat at next seasons play-offs too

:D :D :D :D Brilliant.

I shall be looking tomorrow to see if I can grab a ticket. I have been to 9 home games this season (family commitments prevent me from going to more) but I usually get my ticket from a friend who works within the club.

Fingers crossed I will be able to grab one tomorrow if theres still a fair few left.

kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #130 on: May 09, 2019, 01:01:33 PM »
Just been ticket office got 3 tickets!!!

kie the baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #131 on: May 09, 2019, 02:01:01 PM »
Daft question time, but do you actually have any kind of online account at the Albion?
I do, just been ticket office and the lady told me the site is not working properly for all people, after all I was a member, and got 3 tickets, anyone holding out for tomorrow I would go up there now, as I think they are selling to anybody now, I had the feeling I could have had more tickets had I wanted. I originally asked for 1, she then said I could have more if I wanted

garry

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

« Reply #132 on: May 09, 2019, 02:05:58 PM »
Just checked - there are about 1,000 tickets left - all parts of the ground still available.
Guess they just want to get them sold.

Black Country Pride

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #133 on: May 09, 2019, 02:23:00 PM »
Maybe it's just that I'm old but it didn't allow me to select my usual seats (I'm a season ticket holder) but did allow me to get them elsewhere in the ground. I'm looking forward to the nostalgia of being at the back of the Brummie.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #134 on: May 09, 2019, 02:47:37 PM »
Maybe it's just that I'm old but it didn't allow me to select my usual seats (I'm a season ticket holder) but did allow me to get them elsewhere in the ground. I'm looking forward to the nostalgia of being at the back of the Brummie.

You only had until yesterday to keep your seat, it went on sale to anyone at 9am this morning mate.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Black Country Pride

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #135 on: May 09, 2019, 02:58:20 PM »

You only had until yesterday to keep your seat, it went on sale to anyone at 9am this morning mate.

That would explain it then!

Andio

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #136 on: May 09, 2019, 03:11:28 PM »
Have people received their ticket for the home game yet?

I ordered mine on Monday evening, and after reading on here that sometimes there was problems when adding to stile card I chose to have a paper ticket delivered instead.

I know they will be busy sending tickets out but when I've ordered paper tickets for my daughter earlier in the season they usually come 2 days after buying them. So that would have been yesterday.

I have fired off an email to the ticket department but was just wondering if anybody else's where delayed.

EDIT: Received a reply already, that was quick!

All tickets have been posted out if you do not receive them  by the game we can reprint them for you.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 03:15:14 PM by Andio »

BigFrank20

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #137 on: May 09, 2019, 03:39:30 PM »
Have people received their ticket for the home game yet?
EDIT: Received a reply already, that was quick!
All tickets have been posted out if you do not receive them  by the game we can reprint them for you.
If you go that route mate get yerself to the ticket office early as it is sure to be mayhem in there with missing/lost tickets and they will almost certainly block through access round the back of the Smethwick too if you have Smethwick or Halfords tickets so will have to walk the long way round
BoingBoing, a Baggie born and a Baggie I shall die (one day)

Black Country Pride

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #138 on: May 09, 2019, 04:09:47 PM »
Does anyone know if we'll be opening up any more of the Smethwick End for home supporters?

Andio

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #139 on: May 09, 2019, 04:19:31 PM »
If you go that route mate get yerself to the ticket office early as it is sure to be mayhem in there with missing/lost tickets and they will almost certainly block through access round the back of the Smethwick too if you have Smethwick or Halfords tickets so will have to walk the long way round

Yeah my season ticket is in the SME, so like you say just like the league game the route round the back of the SME will certainly be blocked off.

Hopefully the tickets show up tomorrow to save all that hassle!

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #140 on: May 09, 2019, 04:21:06 PM »
Does anyone know if we'll be opening up any more of the Smethwick End for home supporters?

I doubt it due to the concourse underneath.
IT'S MORE THAN A CLUB, IT'S OUR CULTURE

Andio

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #141 on: May 09, 2019, 04:22:42 PM »

Zero chance of this happening I think mate.

Think it can only be done with 1k or less away fans due to segregation issues in the concourse. Thats why it was only done for the Wigan game (I think it was) during the season.

EDIT: Great minds Kc56wba ;D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 04:24:23 PM by Andio »

Black Country Pride

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #142 on: May 09, 2019, 05:43:12 PM »
Fair enough. So our refusal to give them more tickets was based purely on spite? Suits me  ;D

Andio

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #143 on: May 09, 2019, 06:05:56 PM »
Fair enough. So our refusal to give them more tickets was based purely on spite? Suits me  ;D

Same here  ;D

Roughly £14k (if the extra seats were sold at face value of 20 quid each) of lost revenue is worth it for me.  ;D

BigFrank20

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #144 on: May 09, 2019, 06:26:27 PM »
I don't think a separation consisting of a nylon tarpaulin of some kind stretched over a couple of rows or seats  would be considered adequate to keep apart, despite the result on Saturday, what are bound to be a lot of highly charged, beered up and emotional groups of supporters on Tuesday night
I really envy those of you who will get to see and experience what I predict will be an awesome atmosphere live and will expect a lot of detailed accounts of the night to read at silly o'clock in my hotel room when I eventually arrive in Memphis
COYB
SOTV
BoingBoing, a Baggie born and a Baggie I shall die (one day)

baggie53

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #145 on: May 09, 2019, 07:36:57 PM »
Went on line 9:00 am Tuesday morning - sorted by 9:10 am with 2 tickets and they arrived this morning
Vorwärts die Breiten Hosen !

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

Match Officials
« Reply #146 on: May 09, 2019, 08:22:52 PM »

Referee:  Chris Kavanagh.
Assistant Referee: Dan Cook
Assistant Referee: Sian Massey-Ellis
Fourth Official: Lee Mason

Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

KN22

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #147 on: May 09, 2019, 10:52:48 PM »
Yeah my season ticket is in the SME, so like you say just like the league game the route round the back of the SME will certainly be blocked off.

Hopefully the tickets show up tomorrow to save all that hassle!

They will arrive in good time. Ordered mine on Monday and they arrived Wednesday. Not bad considering the bank holiday.

Powelly

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Match Officials
« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2019, 09:13:07 AM »
Referee:  Chris Kavanagh.
Assistant Referee: Dan Cook
Assistant Referee: Sian Massey-Ellis
Fourth Official: Lee Mason

Ain't Sian Massey Ellis from around here?

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

Re: Match Officials
« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2019, 09:22:24 AM »
Ain't Sian Massey Ellis from around here?

Coventry
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill