1. So first of all, Steve Clark, cracking fella who we were sad to see go and what we lost you seem to have gained! Had his first full season as a Premiership manager last time out for you and managed to steer you to 8th in the table on 49 points (your best finish in the top flight since 1981). How have you taken to him as a man, as a manager and how do see the future under him, if indeed that's where you see your future lying?
AS A MAN, I LIKE HIM, WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM LIVEN UP A BIT! BUT GENERALLY HANDLED HIMSELF VERY WELL, HAS HAD A FEW TOUGH ISSUES SUCH AS ODEMWINGIE TO DEAL WITH BUT WAS FIRST CLASS IN THAT. AS A MANAGER HE HAS DONE WELL TOO, MANY WERE CONCERNED WHEN HODGSON WENT AND IN CAME SOMEONE WITH NO MANAGER EXPERIENCE BUT 8TH IS AS HIGH AS WE ARE LIKELY TO GET. WILL BE HERE A LONG TIME IF WE CAN STAY MIDTABLE
2. It's been a bit of a wobbly start for you so far this term but recent results seem to suggest that your team is really starting to get going now, what have you made of your start to this fledgling season?
BAD 3 GAMES, EXCELLENT IN LAST 3. DESERVED VICTORY AT OLD TRAFFORD(WHICH IM SURE YOU ENJOYED) WE DESERVED A WIN AGAINST ARSENAL AND STOKE TOO SO WE COULD HAVE BEEN 4 POINTS BETTER OFF.
3. Of the signings Steve's made over the summer, who's been a hit and who's been a miss (I know it's still very early to judge)?
AMALFITANO A MASSIVE HIT, SESSEGNON THE SAME. ANICHIBE IS GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES IE HOLDING OFF DEFENDERS AND BRINGING OUR BIGGEST ASSETS OF SESS, AMALFITANO AND BERAHINO INTO PLAY.
4. I know it's extremely early doors but what are your aspirations for the season overall? Care to make a points or position prediction? Can you improve on last season's 30 year crescendo?
THERE WILL NOT BE MUCH BETWEEN 7/8 TEAMS SO WE COULD FINISH ANYWHERE BETWEEN 8TH AND 15TH IN MY OPINION. PIE IN THE SKY PREDICTION OF 48 POINTS.
5. Birmingham's a big city with a lot of teams, with means loads of derby's. Which is the team that you just love to beat?
WE DONT COME FROM BIRMINGHAM!!!!!! DIVIDED OPINION BETWEEN FANS ITS EITHER WOLVES OR VILLA. FOR ME PERSONALLY ITS WOLVES
6. We've got our own resident bad boy in Luis Suarez but that's been done to death, who is your camp is the mischief maker? The last one to hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons has to be Odemwingie, what was all that about?
ODEMWINGIE HAS CAUSED TROUBLE WHEREVER HE HAS BEEN, GOOD PLAYER BUT CAN THROW TOYS OUT OF PRAM, BEST HE HAS GONE. TO BE FAIR THE TEAM SPIRIT SEEMS VERY GOOD AND NO OTHER BAD EGGS
7. So come the match Saturday what sort of team do you expect Steve to put out? How will they be set up? Who are the big danger men we should be wary of?
SAME AS AT STOKE, BUT MAY GIVE OUR ACADEMY PRODUCT BERAHINO A REST AND PLAY BRUNT IMO. 4-2-3-1 WITH BIG VIC UP TOP AND SESS WILL RUN AT YOU ALL DAY LONG.
8. Being honest, are there any players Liverpool players in the current set up you'd have in your side?
OBVIOUSLY! SUAREZ WOULD DO OK
LETS BE HONEST MAN FOR MAN YOU BEAT MOST OF OURS AS A CLUB YOUR SIZE SHOULD.
9. Where do you think LFC will finish this term?
10. Care to predict the score line come match day?
2-2 WE ARE THE ALBION, UNBEATEN AWAY