Author Topic: Away Ticket Price Watch  (Read 6203 times)

east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie

Re: Away Ticket Price Watch
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2011, 11:39:57 AM »
The thing with that is I'm not that fussed with paying hat because you dont have to pay for transport really to the Vile

If I can get a ticket I'll still have to pay train ticket to get up from Reading. Although they're only £20ish return.

Hang on. I'm 19, so can I pay the £30 rate instead of £36? :D

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2011, 11:42:42 AM »
Means the loyalty points have started again this season, I think anyone will be able to get them as its so early on. Its good for people who dont get to many but Ill be well p***ed off as I had nearly 300 last season

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2011, 12:10:46 PM »
im really thinking long and hard about whether i should go to norwich or swansea. for me, 35 quid for a ticket is A LOT for a newly promoted club, plus having looked at some reviews from away fans it doesnt fill you with much excitement when people say the stewards are telling you to sit down all through the match. swansea is grabbing me more at the moment, 17.50 per ticket, a passionate and noisy club and a 2K allocation, plus it isnt on tv unlike norwich WBA, and ive never been to south wales. got a tricky decision in the next couple of weeks.

east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2011, 12:25:01 PM »
im really thinking long and hard about whether i should go to norwich or swansea. for me, 35 quid for a ticket is A LOT for a newly promoted club, plus having looked at some reviews from away fans it doesnt fill you with much excitement when people say the stewards are telling you to sit down all through the match. swansea is grabbing me more at the moment, 17.50 per ticket, a passionate and noisy club and a 2K allocation, plus it isnt on tv unlike norwich WBA, and ive never been to south wales. got a tricky decision in the next couple of weeks.

I've never been to the Liberty, but it just strikes me as a soulless, plastic bowl like Leicester, Derby, Coventry etc. Once you've seen one of them you've seen them all!

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2011, 12:30:46 PM »
hmmm i am really grabbed by the norwich game tbf, once you live there for a year something pulls you back. i might just splash out for this one, in all honesty i cannot make my mind up, typical problem for me haha.