West Brom Dot Com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Who's starting to become resigned
« Last post by baggies_24 on Today at 07:49:09 AM »
I think we're in big trouble, no-body has stepped up and replaced the leadership Fletcher had. Someone should have given Robson Kanu a rocket after he messed that simple cross up at the weekend, it seems there's very much a oh well attitude with this lot.

The sooner we get Chadli, Greg & Phillips in the team and Robson - Kanu, Livermore & McClean out will also go a long way to solving some of our issues.
Next Match Forum - 13/12 Liverpool (A) / Re: Predictions
« Last post by Droitwich Baggie on Today at 07:29:55 AM »
1-1
We will score first, then sit back and pass back, thus having to beat 11 men all over time and time again.
« Last post by tuamigos on Today at 06:47:33 AM »
I think we're kidding ourselves.
We're in trouble and it will take a gargantuan effort to turn this around.
With the games we've got coming up we could be curt well adrift by the end of January, in-fact I can't see where our next point would come from after failing so miserably against Swansea.
The key, in our situation, is to beat the teams around you.
We're not.
Next Match Forum - 13/12 Liverpool (A) / Re: Predictions
« Last post by chipperclark on Today at 05:52:58 AM »
 ;D Knowing the Albion we will probably win 2-1...then maybe I was dreaming??? 8)
 :D No way are we going down and Wolves come up. That would be tragic and unlivable.

We need a creative midfielder (need to break the bank) and someone who scores goals. I think we miss Dawson,Brunt,Morrison and Chadli big time.
« Last post by Standaman on Today at 12:33:32 AM »
I'm far from resigned at this point. We have our issues but so it seems do half the teams in the division. We have to string a few results together but there is still a lot of football to be played and I think we will probably scrape home. 
« Last post by baggiebof on Yesterday at 11:34:47 PM »
Not resigned yet by any stretch of the imagination but it does have the feel of a relegation season game by game. Reasons for not being resigned:

Not in the bottom three
Not even halfway through the season
Players that this manager may utilise are currently unavailable
Transfer window still to come
I believe there is a good side in there and whilst the squad may not being that well balanced, we've had weaker squads and stayed up
« Last post by zippyandbungle on Yesterday at 11:33:46 PM »
For me the single biggest problem is a real box number 9
We can all have thoughts on which midfield and if Rondon is any good , but the glaring obvious gap is for a central 9 that shoots on sight, a Kev Phillips, a Bob Taylor etc

There will be plenty that ain't getting a game at a bigger club or have been frozen out so let's get one in, put a few goals away, and gently glide back up the table

Wilson, afobe,Giroude,batshuyai,Deeney,ighalo,I'd even ask about Shane long..
« Last post by LiamTheBaggie on Yesterday at 11:19:48 PM »
I think we're in for a struggle - we really need a win just to lift the confidence around the place because everyone looks shot.

There are some glaring issues within this set up - we do not have a forward capable of scoring goals, our midfield set up does not work, our influential players are made out of biscuits, we cannot defend a lead and due to that cannot win games.

Our season was defined last year because we beat those sides around us - this year, aside from Bournemouth, we haven't beaten any of them and in the ones we have lost we have been confortably beaten.

The important mark at the moment is getting that midfield set up right -because given our dire options upfront, we're going to need their creativity and goals if we're going to start turning our fortunes around. The sooner Chadli and Morrison are fit the better.
« Last post by caravanc58 on Yesterday at 11:12:54 PM »
Trouble is we can’t beat anyone around us, Palace, Wet Spam, Newcastle, Stoke, Swansea, Brighton Huddersfield, Southampton- only team we have beaten in the bottom half is Bournemouth. Any other thoughts on staying up. Only Liverpool next
Don't we have to play these teams again? New manager, transfer window plus some good players still to come back im optimistic.I've seen us in worse positions and we've come through.a fan for 50 years this is just water of a ducks back.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10