West Brom Dot Com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Salomon Rondon
« Last post by tuamigos on Today at 12:00:06 PM »
I would say thats down to better support & better service i think.

Which has been developed by AP
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Best goal ever
« Last post by kc56wba on Today at 11:29:06 AM »
Ipswich Town in the league cup and the season was 1969/70. Scored at the Smethwick End.
Now that is up there with the best ever goal.
Next Match Forum - 24/02 Huddersfield Town (H) / Re: Pre Match Chat
« Last post by Albion79 on Today at 10:57:11 AM »
I think the last few games of the Pulis era were sombre but since then by and large the support has been very good in terms of numbers and backing.

We have been a joke on the pitch yet the team still get backed well, we arent a newly promoted club where its all new and happy to be here, we are an established premier league club who are a bit of a laughing stock.

Even the cup match i thought the fans backed the players, especially considering what happened in the few days previous.

The players put in non performances under Pulis, they are repeating the pattern under Pardew and yet the fans still back them, although Pulis and Pardew are far from blameless, i think the players are far and away the most to blame and they need to sort themselves out, starting tomorrow because they may just have time to get us out the mess they have put is in.
« Last post by StreetlyBaggie on Today at 10:22:14 AM »
Ipswich Town in the league cup and the season was 1969/70. Scored at the Smethwick End.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Salomon Rondon
« Last post by geoff on Today at 09:51:41 AM »
Don’t think anyone can argue he looks a different player under Pardew (one thing AP has done at least). His form since Pulis went has improved drastically, actually looks more of a goal threat

I would say thats down to better support & better service i think.
« Last post by liverbaggie on Today at 09:45:25 AM »
Anyone mentioned Bobby Hope's free kick ,I think in a league cup match,can't remember who against,but all opposition players were standing on the goal line and Sir Bobby still scored,it was at the hawthorns and i thought it was a great goal from arguably our greatest midfielder.Can't remember which year, help me guys please.
« Last post by SmethDan on Today at 09:44:55 AM »
Nowhere else to post this at the mo' (Sorry Mods).

Quick heads up for Bournemouth away.

Tickets currently on sale to HSTH's and go on sale to members from Monday 26th Feb'.

Allocation of 1,325.

Currently 221 available with the last small block yet to go on sale.

Original press release from the OS:

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2018/february/ticket-info-for-cherries-trip/
« Last post by geoff on Today at 09:00:53 AM »
It was a great goal but when it’s Rondon it takes the shine off it slightly, after years of mostly showing he couldn’t hit a donkeys arse with a frying pan you know he probably miss hit and fluked it in.

Not a lot of diffrance between a flucey goal or a great goal its all in the eye of the beholder.
« Last post by sing on our own on Today at 08:13:46 AM »
It was a great goal but when it’s Rondon it takes the shine off it slightly, after years of mostly showing he couldn’t hit a donkeys arse with a frying pan you know he probably miss hit and fluked it in.
« Last post by webral on Today at 08:01:03 AM »
Looks like Barry is in the team again according to article from e&d

Gareth Barry was booed off the pitch by some Albion supporters last week following his role in the Barcelona incident and a poor performance.

"It wasn't about the way he played," insisted Pardew. "It was about the event. And we're trying to put that event behind us by our determination this weekend to get a win. Hopefully he'll be cheered off this week.”

Read more at https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2018/02/22/alan-pardew-west-broms-cab-four-have-apologised-more-than-enough/#vyGS3jv9dqwYKAoF.99
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10