West Brom Dot Com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Craig Dawson
« Last post by costa blanca baggie on Today at 02:15:17 AM »
I am a bit confused as to what is going on here.  I have not heard he has a specific injury, and by now I would have hoped he would at least have made the bench.  Is he going abroad prior to the month end?  Hope not, we could really do with him in the team come Friday.                                                     
The official reason was a thigh strain. As for going abroad, I find it hard to think of any club that would be impressed by his skill set. There does, however, seem to be a lingering stink about this episode.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Next 4 Games
« Last post by HampshireBaggie on Today at 02:01:30 AM »
8 points from these 4 would be nice. Its a tough run.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Next 4 Games
« Last post by costa blanca baggie on Today at 01:59:28 AM »
they'll fear playing us at the moment.I'm confident whoever we play.
That’s not so much a 'glass half full' attitude, more of a, 'Jeez.. I’m going to have to slurp some out before even attempting to lift this', way of thinking. 😁
better than koumas! the kid is 20, only going to improve... has 2 things key that koumas hadnt got!

he runs and doesnt stop for the cause of the team

and he hasnt got a stinking attitude!
I think I’m right in saying that Koumas didn’t enjoy being a footballer. It was just a living to him. This lad, however, seems to enjoy the game, and has the natural talent needed to go far. Fingers crossed that it gives us a season to remember. The future will sort itself out.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Darren Moore
« Last post by cornishbaggie on Today at 12:58:05 AM »
Best thing about today...

All those criticising DM can STFU !!! Love it. Back in your boxes boys. 😂🤣😀😎😋
General Football & Sports / Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Last post by Mister AT on Today at 12:40:03 AM »
I don’t think hey will go down. They played well today, they will pick up enough points against the lesser teams. Still nice to see the deluded fans attitude change from champions league football to 17th is the target.
« Last post by Foster#1 on Today at 12:37:17 AM »
It's 2 games.
People had written of moore and our selves after 2 games.

Neves, jota, costa , moutinhioare all more talented than our attacking center midfielders.
Patricio a better keeper than Johnstone.
Boly better than our defenders

They won't go down
« Last post by jamesh_91 on Today at 12:26:27 AM »
On a serious note which players in their starting 11 would you put in our side? Moutinho and Neves, that's it? Thought so.
i think we may have seen the beginning of the end of chris brunt with him being subbed off... just a matter of time before he's not in the 11
Agree the silly yellow card followed by arguing with the ref when all could see it was a foul, the many times he let the ball bounce rather than attack it, the lack of energy to get to some of the 50/50's
I think he will be on the bench within 6 matches
We didn’t. Tosin was definitely at right back to begin with. Then moved between Hegazi and Bartley.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10