Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2069372 times)

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #7000 on: October 06, 2018, 07:01:42 PM »
The Dingles success doesn't bother me.

Just means we'll be playing them next season.

Boing Boing
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7001 on: October 06, 2018, 07:09:39 PM »
I couldn't care less what the Dingles do but it does irritate me listening to Franksy on Radio Dingle-you-em on the way back from the match.

Franks "You're 25 years old like me then"
Dingle "Yes Paul I was born in 1998 as well".

Dear God!!!

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7002 on: October 07, 2018, 12:23:07 PM »
Or they might attract even better players.
They seem to be on the right track don't they.
Although I tend not to watch motd any more,tune into 037, at 10:30 tonight for some proper footy.

the proper footy finishes at 10:30 on channel 37 (or CH114 in HD).
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

liverbaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7003 on: October 08, 2018, 01:24:39 PM »
My mistake mate.

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7004 on: November 26, 2018, 06:27:22 AM »
Watched them outplayed by Huddersfield yesterday, which made my day. Must admit Huddersfield were terrific though.
I just can't wait to see the dog-heads implode.
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7005 on: November 26, 2018, 06:30:31 AM »
Watched them outplayed by Huddersfield yesterday, which made my day. Must admit Huddersfield were terrific though.
I just can't wait to see the dog-heads implode.

They just can't handle blue and white stripes
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

beechyboy90

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7006 on: November 26, 2018, 08:28:31 AM »
They just can't handle blue and white stripes
100% this

Don't help with a team full of Portuguese who just didn't fancy it against a workman like side. I wouldn't be surprised to see Colin w*nkers Cardiff do the business against them too
O Albion we love you

BalisPen

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7007 on: November 30, 2018, 09:56:23 PM »
Nice one Colin.

The dings are already calling for nono's head and a few weeks ago he was their best manager ever and they could make the top four.

smosher34

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7008 on: November 30, 2018, 10:05:55 PM »
Franksie on wm said a few weeks back if man u sacked Jose they be looking at Nuno 🤣🤣 no win in 6 Chelsea next.

Black Country Pride

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7009 on: November 30, 2018, 10:17:12 PM »
Comedy orange

Sadly I still think they've got more than enough to survive comfortably but the current meltdown is fun to observe. I went to the Huddersfield game last week with my best friend, a big Dingle fan, and they were dismal. I know we've had some poor ones ourselves in recent times but I was shocked at just how anaemically surly the atmosphere was. They're not the happiest chappies at present.  ;D

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7010 on: November 30, 2018, 10:17:48 PM »
Lost again yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

BalisPen

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7011 on: November 30, 2018, 10:20:08 PM »
The "fans" there don't need to much of an excuse to turn on the team so it'll be toxic there soon (fingers crossed).

mulliganstired

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7012 on: November 30, 2018, 10:59:06 PM »
I live within earshot off the Cardiff City ground.  I heard 2 massive cheers earlier this evening... wonder what that was?  :D

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7013 on: November 30, 2018, 11:05:54 PM »
I live within earshot off the Cardiff City ground.  I heard 2 massive cheers earlier this evening... wonder what that was?  :D

One was probably from the away coaches when their sisters text them to say they will be waiting up for them to get back

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #7014 on: November 30, 2018, 11:26:12 PM »
Hopefully downward spiral.

beechyboy90

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7015 on: December 01, 2018, 01:37:22 AM »
100% this

Don't help with a team full of Portuguese who just didn't fancy it against a workman like side. I wouldn't be surprised to see Colin w*nkers Cardiff do the business against them too

Called it
O Albion we love you

EastYorksAlbion

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7016 on: December 01, 2018, 02:17:04 AM »
Take a look at the Express and Dingle. The dog heads are going into meltdown on the forums with no input required from us.

east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7017 on: December 01, 2018, 07:55:38 AM »
I still think their strong start will be enough to see them over the line, but it's funny seeing the bubble burst. Top 6? lol

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7018 on: December 01, 2018, 09:09:01 AM »
Wolves defender Matt Doherty says the club's owners are seeking a Premier League title "within the next five or six years" as he predicts a top-10 finish in May.

A bold prediction methinks!

Source: https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2018/11/30/matt-doherty-wolves-are-targeting-premier-league-title-within-six-seasons/
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7019 on: December 01, 2018, 09:33:21 AM »
Wolves defender Matt Doherty says the club's owners are seeking a Premier League title "within the next five or six years" as he predicts a top-10 finish in May.

A bold prediction methinks!

Source: https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2018/11/30/matt-doherty-wolves-are-targeting-premier-league-title-within-six-seasons/

This sounds familiar, now where have we heard this type of delusional bulls41t before? Hmmmm! oh yeah

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/1588307/aston-villas-chairman-ridiculed-after-claiming-they-will-be-europes-biggest-club-in-five-years/
Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

gerry m

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #7020 on: December 01, 2018, 02:25:34 PM »
Looks like the wheels are coming off their Champions League bus :D

divinewind

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7021 on: December 01, 2018, 03:26:58 PM »
A few weeks ago i had to attend a first aid course at Molineux for a day. Since that day they have played 6, drawn 1 and lost 5. The curse i put on them seems to have worked. The food was awful, a few sandwiches and a handful of chips. I complained by saying i thought you lot had some money.

wba_1996

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7022 on: December 01, 2018, 08:54:23 PM »
There's no middle ground with this lot. They're either Champions League or getting relegated. England's thickest fanbase who don't even deserve a team to support. Enjoying reading some of the panicked posts on MolMix from the same idiots who were convinced they were the next Man City and would never play us again.

You would think they'd be used to mediocrity by now considering they've had 60 years of it, but no, midtable in the PL isn't good enough... Nuno out... Fosun are losing interest... relegation etc.

EastYorksAlbion

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7023 on: December 01, 2018, 09:06:52 PM »
I find the way they have elevated Fosun to the greatest thing since since sliced bread as cringeworthy. Fosun are an investment group, so are really only interested in making money from there investment. Unlike Chelsea who are a billionaires plaything or City who are similar, though basically funded by a country, money no object. I think Wolves owners will be gone before ours.

BalisPen

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7024 on: December 01, 2018, 09:20:45 PM »
I find the way they have elevated Fosun to the greatest thing since since sliced bread as cringeworthy. Fosun are an investment group, so are really only interested in making money from there investment. Unlike Chelsea who are a billionaires plaything or City who are similar, though basically funded by a country, money no object. I think Wolves owners will be gone before ours.

You can tell when an owner is going to invest like at man City, they use every avenue possible to get money into the club like shirt sponsorshio and stadium name.

When fosun took over they didn't change the disgusting money shop sponsor nor sponsor the stadium.

Mendes, who they love, has got them paying ridiculous prices for his clients like costa and jota.

The fact they kept bonatini even though he didn't score after last Xmas show they do whatever Mendes says even though the player is terrible.

Fosun spout the same rubbish as the vile owner did and the thick dings lap it up.