7 (26.9%)
Long
0 (0%)
Rosenberg
0 (0%)
Popov
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: 28 Oct 2012 Newcastle 2 Albion 1  (Read 58660 times)

Signor_Maresca

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

Re: Referee Verdict
« Reply #375 on: October 31, 2012, 09:18:28 AM »
Let the game flow, made few mistakes, and after all the stick refs have been getting this weekend its good to note that Foy had a very decent game.
"This crack is really moreish."

AidantheBaggies

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

Re: Referee Verdict
« Reply #376 on: October 31, 2012, 10:03:18 AM »
Also played a great advantage for Newcastle's winning goal!!!
Lee Probert's Barmy Army!!!

wbako

• Senior Baggie

Re: Man of The Match vs Newcastle United 28th October 2012
« Reply #377 on: October 31, 2012, 06:51:53 PM »
Mulumbu was back to his brilliant best; powerful in the tackle, assured in possession and dangerous on the  attack. What a player.

As for the two votes for Gera: I know it's a game of opinions, but i'm interested to find out the reasoning behind voting for him. I personally thought we carried him for the whole match. He was ineffective and wasteful in possession. It was a great cross from him for the goal but apart from that I'm struggling to see much else positive.
All time favourite player: Jan Kozak

rubyruby

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Man of The Match vs Newcastle United 28th October 2012
« Reply #378 on: October 31, 2012, 07:32:23 PM »
Mulumbu was back to his brilliant best; powerful in the tackle, assured in possession and dangerous on the  attack. What a player.

As for the two votes for Gera: I know it's a game of opinions, but i'm interested to find out the reasoning behind voting for him. I personally thought we carried him for the whole match. He was ineffective and wasteful in possession. It was a great cross from him for the goal but apart from that I'm struggling to see much else positive.

Agree with you. I wouldn't be surprised if a poll was held amongst all the other PL clubs as to which WBA player they would most like in their team Mulumbu would win hands down

saml30

• Reserve Baggie

Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #379 on: November 01, 2012, 06:09:17 PM »
I'd say at least two, probably three seasons minimum based on how very raw Lukaku still is. Chelsea is aiming for the top trophies and they are lacking in top forwards atm, especially with Torres not looking like he will get back his edge. So most likely Chelsea will throw money at the problem this January. Very definitely in the summer if they cannot make a deal this winter. Lukaku is promising, but he has a lot of growing to do if he wants to lead the line for a championship team.

Steady on he's too good for the Wo1ve5  :D
Blue and White Barmy Army !!!

rubyruby

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #380 on: November 01, 2012, 06:11:11 PM »
I'd say at least two, probably three seasons minimum based on how very raw Lukaku still is. Chelsea is aiming for the top trophies and they are lacking in top forwards atm, especially with Torres not looking like he will get back his edge. So most likely Chelsea will throw money at the problem this January. Very definitely in the summer if they cannot make a deal this winter. Lukaku is promising, but he has a lot of growing to do if he wants to lead the line for a championship team.

I think Abromovich will go all out for Falcao if not January then in the Summer.

baggieboyfred

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #381 on: November 02, 2012, 08:35:20 AM »
at the moment i don't think he is anywhere near the quality  chelsea require in their first team, until he starts being a little more consistent and putting away his chances he will not be recalled by chelsea they already have one forward missing loads of chances when he plays and thats Sturridge, arguably they would be more interested in Long whose all round performances this season so far puts him in front of RL , i know he has had more game time but its up to RL to displace him by making sure SC cannot leave him out but his performances so far this season would suggest this was not the case, still learning and still one for the future