Author Topic: Anything Stoke  (Read 302125 times)

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

Re: Anything Stoke
« Reply #675 on: February 07, 2017, 06:25:27 PM »
that afroman song stoke fans were singing about saido thats doing the rounds on social media is quality ;D ;D ;D

Barely heard a peep out of them chap, certainly didn't hear them sing anything about Saido.
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

TheBrom

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #676 on: February 07, 2017, 10:11:43 PM »
Barely heard a peep out of them chap, certainly didn't hear them sing anything about Saido.

Think they were too busy fighting with each other

WoysWunderful

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #677 on: February 07, 2017, 11:22:48 PM »

yeah I thought they were quieter than usual, no complaints as I hate deliah more than any other song

but I did say social media  ;)

Jordie1471

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #678 on: February 08, 2017, 11:21:04 AM »
Just had a look on this oatcake thing i've heard people mention to have a laugh at the Berahino thread.

Quickly saw a paragraph that made me chuckle

'In all seriousness though, if you're a West Brom fan and you honestly believe that West Brom fans don't see Stoke City as a rival, not geographically but in footballing terms and with plenty of animosity flowing BOTH ways, then you've been on the old showbiz sherbet yourself'

If there are any Stoke fans lurking, sorry to disappoint you but I think I speak on behalf of all of us when I say we care about/hate you as much as we do the likes Charlton or Wrexham.

Only feel sympathy for how desperate you are for us to hate you like you hate us.

We just don't though. Sorry about that.

TheBrom

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #679 on: February 08, 2017, 01:36:44 PM »
Just had a look on this oatcake thing i've heard people mention to have a laugh at the Berahino thread.

'In all seriousness though, if you're a West Brom fan and you honestly believe that West Brom fans don't see Stoke City as a rival, not geographically but in footballing terms and with plenty of animosity flowing BOTH ways, then you've been on the old showbiz sherbet yourself'

If there are any Stoke fans lurking, sorry to disappoint you but I think I speak on behalf of all of us when I say we care about/hate you as much as we do the likes Charlton or Wrexham.

Only feel sympathy for how desperate you are for us to hate you like you hate us.

I hate them more, but nothing to do with them being a rival. More like they're just a bunch of.....

Years of we always beat West brom was a big factor, nothing to do with where they're based at all

wba13

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #680 on: February 10, 2017, 11:15:20 PM »
The fire been started again Hughes states that Pulis sent Shawcross a voicemail calling him a loser. Whats wrong with HUGHES he ain`t alf a bad loser. TP also not happy with Hughes and Beras**t over saying they couldn`t understand why he wasn`t playing when they new full well he was suspended
               Bloody clayheads should crawl back under the rock they crawled out from.

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #681 on: February 10, 2017, 11:18:13 PM »
Are they worth worrying about?
Nah !

barnestormer

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #682 on: February 10, 2017, 11:32:50 PM »
The fire been started again Hughes states that Pulis sent Shawcross a voicemail calling him a loser. Whats wrong with HUGHES he ain`t alf a bad loser. TP also not happy with Hughes and Beras**t over saying they couldn`t understand why he wasn`t playing when they new full well he was suspended
               Bloody clayheads should crawl back under the rock they crawled out from.
hughes and stoke deserve one another,hes as delusional as their club and supporters.history?dont make me laugh

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #683 on: February 11, 2017, 11:03:46 AM »
In many ways are our closest rivals they are the club that most like us, in terms of resources. They also struggle with being unfashionable not enjoying the pull of London that give similar teams sized from the South e.g. Crystal Palace and Watford a leg up in the transfer market.

At the moment they don't have a meaningful local rivalry with Vale being even further away than even the Dingles and Vile from top flight football.

This has the potential being a new "derby" but it truth neither set of fans have much appetite for it. The current managers on the other hand seem well up for it, maybe the next time we play them a row of stewards might be needed between the two technical  areas :D 
Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.

KYA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #684 on: February 11, 2017, 11:22:58 AM »
Stoke are a nobody team and apart from a couple of years in the 70's have always been an uncompromising side ready to dish it out , they pretty much reflect the nature of the people from those parts.

TheBrom

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #685 on: February 11, 2017, 12:00:35 PM »
Stoke are a nobody team and apart from a couple of years in the 70's have always been an uncompromising side ready to dish it out , they pretty much reflect the nature of the people from those parts.

Totally agree. Rough area, rough fans, rough ground, rough team

wba13

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #686 on: February 11, 2017, 10:37:50 PM »
I think the real reason BIG GOB HUGHES is blaming everyone but  his Family for the fallout is he`s realised wev`e sold them a dud in Beras**t never got a kick today  ;) ;)

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #687 on: February 14, 2017, 04:07:32 PM »
Ive just popped onto the oatcake again....have you seen the thread on the Shawcross voicemail  ;D

27 pages of people calling Pulis a c**t basically.

Lots of tears in Stoke, seems that irony is lost on them lot when they say Pulis cant get over his tenure at Stoke...27 pages says they havent either

Moaning about leaking a story and they leak this story to try and make Pulis look bad....

I dont think there is much intelligence up there duck

And as for Smethwick favela's have any of them been into Hanley etc....place is a right craphole its hardly Stoke-on-Sea is it
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #688 on: February 14, 2017, 04:09:26 PM »
In many ways are our closest rivals they are the club that most like us, in terms of resources. They also struggle with being unfashionable not enjoying the pull of London that give similar teams sized from the South e.g. Crystal Palace and Watford a leg up in the transfer market.

At the moment they don't have a meaningful local rivalry with Vale being even further away than even the Dingles and Vile from top flight football.

This has the potential being a new "derby" but it truth neither set of fans have much appetite for it. The current managers on the other hand seem well up for it, maybe the next time we play them a row of stewards might be needed between the two technical  areas :D

Its as much a derby as Wrexham is or will ever be

They want a rivalry.......and are drumming up as much hatred as they can to get one! Problem is I couldnt care 2 bob about them...nothing club

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

baggie53

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #689 on: February 14, 2017, 06:50:05 PM »
Its as much a derby as Wrexham is or will ever be

They want a rivalry.......and are drumming up as much hatred as they can to get one! Problem is I couldnt care 2 bob about them...nothing club

I agree it will never be a derby against Stoke

It does beg the question though, if they are so unimportant, why do they have their own thread on here?
No other team except for our pals in Witton and Dingletown do.....................
Vorwärts die Breiten Hosen !

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #690 on: February 14, 2017, 07:21:02 PM »
Just making myself at home, hope you don't mind!!  :D

It was started by a Stokie in 2011...........
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

lewisant

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #691 on: February 14, 2017, 11:39:51 PM »

Speak for yourself. I can't stand Stoke and I do see it as a rivalry and I have friends and family that do too. Only time I've seen real violence and hooliganism was between us and Stoke. I do kinda hate them though because they used to always beat us and it sucked!

swad35

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #692 on: February 15, 2017, 02:48:29 AM »
Rivals for some fans and not others.....fair enough. For me a nothing club and bar the Pulis connection and now fatty, which adds a bit of sauce to the games I couldn't really give a toss about them. I hate other clubs more and consider dogheads and vile our rivals. I have a soft spot for blues mainly because they hate vile.

TheBrom

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #693 on: February 15, 2017, 06:11:34 AM »
Don't they always beat West brom anyway?

Jack Thrust

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #694 on: February 15, 2017, 10:33:29 AM »
For my part I've never been that bothered about Stoke, if anything I liked having them in the prem as they're a well run club, no flashy moneybags owner just getting on with things. Much preferred them to the likes of West Ham, QPR and Palace. Obviously being our bogey team they were irritating because they really did used to always beat us!

Can't help but feel a combination of Hughes' whinging and refusing to take any responsibility for when things go wrong plus last seasons' "Stokelona" nonsense has pushed their delusion and arrogance levels to approaching that of Villa fans. Thank god they've never won a European cup!

Can't see it ever being a rivalry to match those with Villa and Wolves, and frankly I haven't got enough energy to hate those two clubs as much as they deserve let alone adding another one to the list!
Astle is the King

wba13

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #695 on: February 15, 2017, 10:46:49 AM »
I think Stoke are only a hated club because of 1 man`s stupid ranting`s when Hughes leaves Stoke all the hatred will die down

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #696 on: February 15, 2017, 11:46:00 AM »
I still don't hate them despite the fact they seem to be obsessed with us  :o

Said it in a previous post that they are like the chewing gum on the bottom of your shoe, an inconvenience but nothing to get overly concerned about. I just find their constant barbs at us to be quite petty really and the act of sore losers.

wba13

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #697 on: February 15, 2017, 01:09:29 PM »
The clayheads think it`s there god given right to beat us and now that that has stopped happening there making out a local rivalry between us get rid of the clown Hughes and things will go back to normal until they realise if they ain`t already clown they bought from us is a complete dud ;D ;D

timdon

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #698 on: February 26, 2017, 06:07:45 PM »
The clayheads think it`s there god given right to beat us and now that that has stopped happening there making out a local rivalry between us get rid of the clown Hughes and things will go back to normal until they realise if they ain`t already clown they bought from us is a complete dud ;D ;D
Re your last point, and whilst avoiding mentioning said dud by name, yes it does seem that some of the more observant Stoke fans are beginning to realise that he is a considerable distance from being the top class forward that they first believed.

TheBrom

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #699 on: February 26, 2017, 08:03:41 PM »
Good result for them today.. How's the new signing doing?