Author Topic: Season ticket prices to be announced tomorrow!  (Read 13540 times)

Yam Yam Baggie

Re: Season ticket prices to be announced tomorrow!
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2011, 05:28:03 PM »
I think you are supposed to be a full-time student to qualify.

got my student card. might just tell the ticket office im a full time student. they wont know. not like there going to check 18,000 season tickets. saving me 130 quid
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 05:34:39 PM by Dudleylad »

B_H_Baggie

• WBA Manager

Season ticket prices to be announced tomorrow!
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2011, 05:32:33 PM »
got my student card. might just tell the ticket office im a full time student. they wont know. not like there guna check 18,000 season tickets. saving me 130 quid

You used to need proof from your college or Uni to say you are in full-time study though mate. I know a mate of mine had to take his letter in to the ticket office to confirm his place at Uni for this year so I doubt they will just accept a college ID card.

Dudleylad

• WBA Chairman

« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2011, 05:34:07 PM »
The club are on very dodgy ground with regards to the students tickets and specifying full-time, as long as your a student union member you should qualify I believe, I know they refused me about 8 years ago and I got one after a moan.

Also the age thing is on dodgy ground aswell your a student if your 51 and go to college/uni

B_H_Baggie

• WBA Manager

Season ticket prices to be announced tomorrow!
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2011, 05:40:44 PM »
Used to be 21 or under to qualify but there was no age restriction this year for student tickets Gaz.

Yam Yam Baggie

« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2011, 06:07:05 PM »
hmm true. good points, thank you. im 18 and have a college student card with my picture,name and the course im studying so hopefully will accept it. Uni isnt classed as full time education is it? as there only there 3 days a week or something.

B_H_Baggie

• WBA Manager

« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2011, 06:25:04 PM »
Uni is definitely classed as being in full-time education. Its worth a try but I honestly doubt they will just take your college card as proof, through experience they need some kind of letter that shows it is a full time course. When I was at University I had to pay full adult price as I was over 21 at the time only to find that this year they have no age limit.