Author Topic: Face Coverings and Covid Pass?  (Read 897 times)

Llanon Baggie

• WBA Newbie

Face Coverings and Covid Pass?
« on: December 11, 2021, 09:52:59 PM »
Could not attend today but was the above enforced on concourse at todays game?

Atomic

• WBA Coach

Re: Face Coverings and Covid Pass?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 09:58:04 PM »
Not really. When I went into the ground there was a policeman with one of them tannoy things telling everyone yo wear a mask in the concourses but as soon as I got into the ground it was obvious that a number of people weren't. When you are eating and drinking you can't wear a mask obviously but I did see people doing neither that weren't wearing them and no stewards appeared to be challenging them. It's so difficult to police.

ashcroft19

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2021, 10:34:55 PM »
Didn’t go today because of this. Mask wearing has been almost non existence before the new restrictions came in this week and I didn’t expect it to improve. If our fans can’t be bothered to simply wear a mask how many have been taking a lateral flow test before attending, as requested by the club from beginning of the season. Until attitudes change I won’t be going back and if fans don’t start behaving sensible we will be playing behind closed doors again in the new year..

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2021, 10:36:41 PM »
Question asked and answered so topic will be locked, we've been down all the covid roads on here before and will not be going down them again.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill