Author Topic: Anything England Football  (Read 786766 times)

royhan

• WBA Coach

Re: Anything England Football
« Reply #1450 on: June 11, 2016, 10:25:46 PM »
Gareth Bale was ridiculed when he said that Wales would show more passion than England. He was right. 

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1451 on: June 11, 2016, 10:29:10 PM »
The thing that is most noticeable is how unintelligent the English are in the footballing world. It's always bad luck, or whatever. No it isn't, that's a term you use when you don't know what was wrong because you are blinkered in your way of thinking.

Lee Dixon "It was perfect except the result".

I'm sorry but he hasn't a clue. Lets take France or Germany or Spain, would they have beaten Russia tonight? Of course they would all of them and comfortably.

Roy said there were loads of positives.  ::)

I'm inebriated off already. One game in and I know we're pretty much fkd. The most annoying thing is if we were a bit more intelligent we have so much more to give.

Going to bed. Fed up!

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1452 on: June 11, 2016, 10:32:49 PM »
More than happy with the first half, there is plenty in that squad yet, sometimes we can't wait to knock.
We will be fine
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #1453 on: June 11, 2016, 10:34:41 PM »
More than happy with the first half, there is plenty in that squad yet, sometimes we can't wait to knock.
We will be fine

Now where have I heard all that before same old same old
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

wbastrollers

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1454 on: June 11, 2016, 10:36:55 PM »
The thing that is most noticeable is how unintelligent the English are in the footballing world. It's always bad luck, or whatever. No it isn't, that's a term you use when you don't know what was wrong because you are blinkered in your way of thinking.

Lee Dixon "It was perfect except the result".

I'm sorry but he hasn't a clue. Lets take France or Germany or Spain, would they have beaten Russia tonight? Of course they would all of them and comfortably.

Roy said there were loads of positives.  ::)

I'm inebriated off already. One game in and I know we're pretty much fkd. The most annoying thing is if we were a bit more intelligent we have so much more to give.

Going to bed. Fed up!

You wouldn't like a wager that we will qualify would you?

caravanc58

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #1455 on: June 11, 2016, 10:38:22 PM »
bewildered that kane played 90 mins, he was useless and vardys pace would have caused Russia all sorts of problems.
james millner ffs.
hodgson created more problems than Russia. 

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1456 on: June 11, 2016, 10:39:48 PM »
You wouldn't like a wager that we will qualify would you?

Big deal.

Slovakia, Wales and Russia. If we don't we might as well pack the game in.

wbastrollers

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1457 on: June 11, 2016, 10:43:19 PM »

Big deal.

Slovakia, Wales and Russia. If we don't we might as well pack the game in.

Oh, so you think we are good enough to qualify - ok - how do you think Wales played? 

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1458 on: June 11, 2016, 10:43:36 PM »
bewildered that kane played 90 mins, he was useless and vardys pace would have caused Russia all sorts of problems.
james millner ffs.
hodgson created more problems than Russia.

That's my whole point. We have the resources but we don't have a clue how to use them. Diabolical management.

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1459 on: June 11, 2016, 10:44:27 PM »
Oh, so you think we are good enough to qualify - ok - how do you think Wales played?

what's your point? Wales played well for their level of abilty. What you trying to get at?

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #1460 on: June 11, 2016, 10:45:16 PM »
For me John terry should be there

wbastrollers

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1461 on: June 11, 2016, 10:46:05 PM »

what's your point? Wales played well for their level of abilty. What you trying to get at?

So you think Wales played well and England rubbish against a poor Russian side side correct?

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1462 on: June 11, 2016, 10:49:36 PM »
So you think Wales played well and England rubbish against a poor Russian side side correct?

Read properly.

Wales are limited compared to England. They played as well as can be expected and they managed their game well.

England picked the wrong team, the wrong shape and lacked a cutting edge against the worst team so far and failed to score from open play.

Is that clear enough?

What really pisses me of is the fact that no-one seems to understand the bleeding obvious and we have to listen to Roy and the pundits talking absolute, complete and utter garbage.

wbastrollers

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1463 on: June 11, 2016, 10:54:56 PM »

Read properly.

Wales are limited compared to England. They played as well as can be expected and they managed their game well.

England picked the wrong team, the wrong shape and lacked a cutting edge against the worst team so far and failed to score from open play.

Is that clear enough?

What really pisses me of is the fact that no-one seems to understand the bleeding obvious and we have to listen to Roy and the pundits talking absolute, complete and utter garbage.

Well how about I think you are talking 'garbage' and I am prepared to wager you that a rubbish England will beat a rejuvenated Wales?

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1464 on: June 11, 2016, 10:58:43 PM »
Well how about I think you are talking 'garbage' and I am prepared to wager you that a rubbish England will beat a rejuvenated Wales?

Where have I said they won't?

IF we pick the right team / the right shape we can go a long way and we have a far better quality of player than Wales have - we should beat them.

You can think I talk garbage all you want that's your problem not mine.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #1465 on: June 11, 2016, 11:01:18 PM »
Kane should be in the box for corners not taking them

wbastrollers

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1466 on: June 11, 2016, 11:02:31 PM »

Where have I said they won't?

IF we pick the right team / the right shape we can go a long way and we have a far better quality of player than Wales have - we should beat them.

You can think I talk garbage all you want that's your problem not mine.

Well - Hodgson will still be manager and if he is as rubbish as you say he is he will still pick the wrong team, correct?

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1467 on: June 11, 2016, 11:03:26 PM »
Kane should be in the box for corners not taking them

Yep. What the hell is that all about. Since when has Rooney ever scored from a corner? Let him take them. Kane is our centre forward, get him in the box.

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1468 on: June 11, 2016, 11:04:03 PM »
Well - Hodgson will still be manager and if he is as rubbish as you say he is he will still pick the wrong team, correct?

Probably. Lets hope not.

WBArgo

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1469 on: June 11, 2016, 11:06:17 PM »
Thought we did well apart from the subs which ruined it. A bit more common sense with Vardy for Kane and keeping Rooney on would have seen the game out. I still think we'll go through but we're clearly poor defensively so at least we know what we're dealing with.

RedHead_Baggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1470 on: June 11, 2016, 11:06:27 PM »
England had two centre forwards on the pitch, one taking corners and the other sat in front of the defence pinging 30 yard balls across the pitch achieving absolutely nothing.

For me the record international goalscorer should be playing nowhere but up front, no wonder we didn't win the game.

If Kane doesn't perform next game then Rashford needs to play the last game for me.

wbastrollers

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1471 on: June 11, 2016, 11:06:42 PM »

Probably. Lets hope not.

So - even with a rubbish manager a diabolical team England will still beat the Welsh?

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1472 on: June 11, 2016, 11:08:01 PM »
So - even with a rubbish manager a diabolical team England will still beat the Welsh?

What's the matter with you?

I hope we'll beat them yes.

wbastrollers

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1473 on: June 11, 2016, 11:16:36 PM »

What's the matter with you?

I hope we'll beat them yes.

So, with a rubbish manager a diabolical team we will beat Wales and therefore qualify for the quarter - finals, yes?
So with your expert football knowledge how far do you think this load of rubbish will go - it appears that this load of rubbish will  be doing quite well ?

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1474 on: June 11, 2016, 11:20:08 PM »
Don't understand the clamour for Vardy, the team is crying out for Sterling to be dropped along with Lallana, and Sturridge and Rooney in their positions, Alli in behind with a shield of Dier and Henderson.

Badly lacked end product.

Same old Roy.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.