Author Topic: Seals watch - Anything Villa  (Read 2249338 times)

KYA

• WBA Coach

Re: Seals watch - Anything Villa
« Reply #2225 on: January 06, 2013, 05:52:51 PM »
Well said KYA, have an After Eight mint on me! ;D

Cheers mate i love mints especially After Eights  ;D

KYA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2226 on: January 06, 2013, 05:54:36 PM »
That proves that no single club has a monopoly or a majority when it comes to booing. Something to consider should anybody in their glass house ready up a stone to throw.

First match!!! the 12th man!!! FICKLE!.

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #2227 on: January 06, 2013, 06:03:10 PM »
A question;

Fans who boo their team after losing a tight game at home 2-1, despite having their best season in nearly 30 years.

Fickle?

All clubs have a section of fickle fans, I don't see anyone disputing that but you lot take the plaudits for it, always have done, always will do.

Arrogance, fickleness - congratulations, you are the top in the Midlands at something these days.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

The Black Pearl

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2228 on: January 06, 2013, 06:41:00 PM »
All clubs have a section of fickle fans, I don't see anyone disputing that but you lot take the plaudits for it, always have done, always will do.

Arrogance, fickleness - congratulations, you are the top in the Midlands at something these days.

Plus they hold the joint record for goals conceded in two Premiership games, looks like a successful season! ;D
Baggie in Southampton

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2229 on: January 06, 2013, 06:43:23 PM »
That proves that no single club has a monopoly or a majority when it comes to booing. Something to consider should anybody in their glass house ready up a stone to throw.

It's a sign your lot won a game this weekend. No where to be seen then bang, out of the woodwork!

Two years ago blues won the cup and it was labeled the 'mickey mouse' trophy.

This year your lot would take a cup win in return for relegation.

Every set of fans has there 'element' of idiots but you seem to have more than your fair share.

You now have midlands competition and your lot are playing the 'couldn't care less' card.

Fact is you hated seeing blues do well and you're hating seeing us do well.

Personally, I'd love to see you win the cup, as it will make your fall that much more sweeter.

baggiejules

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #2230 on: January 06, 2013, 06:58:49 PM »
Remember when they beat Blackburn in the League Cup semi final and all danced around on the pitch like pillocks waving plastic flags? Wasn't a Mickey Mouse Cup then either was it? Although the celebrations (and the plastic flags) were very Mickey Mouse indeed.

Funny how their attitudes changed when Small Heath went one step better and actually won it.

baggiejules

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #2231 on: January 06, 2013, 07:00:10 PM »
Will this be getting a re-release if they can overcome the mighty Bradford?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMogWN7BLjU

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2232 on: January 06, 2013, 07:04:23 PM »

I think they can adapt it a bit for next season.............we are the championnnnnnnnnnnnnnnship
Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

reiss

« Reply #2233 on: January 06, 2013, 07:44:55 PM »

There fans are in for a great rime at Millwall  :D 

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2234 on: January 06, 2013, 07:50:57 PM »
There fans are in for a great rime at Millwall  :D
oh gosh, shields at the ready

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2235 on: January 06, 2013, 10:52:59 PM »
A tricky away tie at Millwall for them in the Cup.
Ha ha all the excuses at work as to why they can't get on the no 11 and watch their "mighty team" they ain't going to fancy goin to this are they?
Say what they like about blues but they wouldn't be scared.
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2236 on: January 06, 2013, 10:55:17 PM »
You lot have trouble making ANY noise full stop, get your sheets out, try your best to beat the mighty Bradford and let us laugh on national tv when Chelsea take you apart (again).
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

McSkittle

• Newcomer

« Reply #2237 on: January 07, 2013, 01:43:17 PM »
Why is your home support different to any of the other 19 clubs in the league? Its quiet the country over, a game or two aside and its the away support that tends to make any atmosphere.

I like the above reply. Yes, yes, yes, we booed Steve Clarke's men, despite us having our beat season in the life-time of many Albion fans, but you booed too, so you're worstest!!!!

Naturally.

We both appear to have decent draws and should both fancy our chances. The New Den is a trouble free exprience really. I doubt you are safer anywhere else in the country. A bit further out from the ground you may get unstuck, but then that can happen anywhere.

Its probably not as bigger difference as say Ayresome Park to the Riverside, but then the Old Den was evil, the New, not as much.

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2238 on: January 07, 2013, 05:20:12 PM »
Why is your home support different to any of the other 19 clubs in the league? Its quiet the country over, a game or two aside and its the away support that tends to make any atmosphere.

I like the above reply. Yes, yes, yes, we booed Steve Clarke's men, despite us having our beat season in the life-time of many Albion fans, but you booed too, so you're worstest!!!!

Naturally.

We both appear to have decent draws and should both fancy our chances. The New Den is a trouble free exprience really. I doubt you are safer anywhere else in the country. A bit further out from the ground you may get unstuck, but then that can happen anywhere.

Its probably not as bigger difference as say Ayresome Park to the Riverside, but then the Old Den was evil, the New, not as much.

How many do you think you'll bring?

Will it be a case of the Lions getting fed to the Lions in the Den?

Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

McSkittle

• Newcomer

« Reply #2239 on: January 07, 2013, 05:29:20 PM »
If its a 3pm Saturday kick off and the Met give us the lower tier, then 4,000.

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2240 on: January 07, 2013, 06:16:07 PM »
If its a 3pm Saturday kick off and the Met give us the lower tier, then 4,000.
That´s an awful lot of hospital beds. :D
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

baggieheart

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2241 on: January 07, 2013, 08:20:11 PM »

LOL the Championees of history!

WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2242 on: January 07, 2013, 09:19:01 PM »
Apparently Villa have got a bye to the final.

Well I haven't seen anything official but the way Villa fans are talking it would seem so...

WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2243 on: January 07, 2013, 09:21:42 PM »
A question;

Fans who boo their team after losing a tight game at home 2-1, despite having their best season in nearly 30 years.

Fickle?

Not quite sure you are from the right bunch to be saying this sort of stuff.

The word fickle was invented for you lot.

McSkittle

• Newcomer

« Reply #2244 on: January 07, 2013, 09:26:25 PM »
But not you?

WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2245 on: January 07, 2013, 09:30:28 PM »
But not you?

We have our share (1 game a season, xmas present tag alongs who booed against Fulham)

I just seem to find after plenty of visits per season in home sections of all Midlands clubs that your lot have an incredible majority.

KYA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2246 on: January 07, 2013, 09:38:19 PM »
But not you?

How can you continue to argue the point when you booed your team off in a  first game of the season .
Undisputed Fickle fans of Britain take a bow.

McSkittle

• Newcomer

« Reply #2247 on: January 07, 2013, 09:45:16 PM »
Right, so when some of our fans boo, its the vast majority. When some of your fans boo and your manager is on the radio talking about it, then its once a season wonders? I am not sure how booing your best performance in 30 years is any better or worse than booing a side getting beat by Wigan on the opening day?

Or more likely you're peddling one of a number of trite cliches. Like Geordies being the most passionate. That kind of fantasy stuff.

Some of your fans were trading blows at Loftus Road, maybe it was an argument about booing?

KYA

• WBA Coach

« Reply #2248 on: January 07, 2013, 09:55:03 PM »
So you can't see the difference in booing on the opening day after i think two top six finishes and a game half way through a season after a rather poor run of results and performances?.
Not much else to say is there when you swear black is white.

WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2249 on: January 07, 2013, 09:57:00 PM »
Right, so when some of our fans boo, its the vast majority. When some of your fans boo and your manager is on the radio talking about it, then its once a season wonders? I am not sure how booing your best performance in 30 years is any better or worse than booing a side getting beat by Wigan on the opening day?

Or more likely you're peddling one of a number of trite cliches. Like Geordies being the most passionate. That kind of fantasy stuff.

Some of your fans were trading blows at Loftus Road, maybe it was an argument about booing?

I'm struggling to keep a straight face and take your comments seriously. You are a Villa fan right? and you are trying to lecture us on the morals of support?

Like I said it's pretty proven to me. Been to Villa Park 5 times this season and countless times in the past. I know the faces up in the Holte.

I was there for the Swansea game and I was also there for the Norwich game. The amount of people taking the p*** out of Benteke was incredible. Fast forward a month and against Reading he was gods gift.

Just a tiny example for you. Mate your lot are worse than the Dingles and I will find any excuse to give them abuse.