Author Topic: Match day mascots  (Read 1608 times)

cjb1971

• WBA Newbie

Match day mascots
« on: December 11, 2011, 06:27:00 PM »
How are the matchday mascots chosen?Im only asking as yesterday at about 14.45 was on way to the brummie road end with my 2 kids walking behind me,aparantly some bloke stopped my 12 year old son and asked him if he wanted to go with him and be a mascot,by the time they shouted me and told me what had happened this bloke was no where to be seen,seems a bit dodgy to me and a bit worried it was some weirdo and not some club official!

smosher34

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Match day mascots
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 06:30:48 PM »
looked at this today on the west brom website its £175 plus the vat for man city game both my 2 want to do it ( great ) go on there tells you all about it  ;)

B_H_Baggie

• WBA Manager

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 06:32:39 PM »
It sounds very dodgy mate, I'm sure you have to buy a mascot package these days.

Worth reporting the incident to the club and the Police to be honest as the CCTV around the ground is superb so should get a good picture of who it was.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 06:38:22 PM by B_H_Baggie »

b65baggie

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 07:23:51 PM »
Think they're doing a special for "only" £99 for the cup game, you've gotta provide a full home kit as well ! What happened to drawing names out of all the junior Baggies , oh & i think you've gotta sit in your own season ticket seats, but you do get a tour & a buffet !

baggy74

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 01:33:39 PM »
How are the matchday mascots chosen?Im only asking as yesterday at about 14.45 was on way to the brummie road end with my 2 kids walking behind me,aparantly some bloke stopped my 12 year old son and asked him if he wanted to go with him and be a mascot,by the time they shouted me and told me what had happened this bloke was no where to be seen,seems a bit dodgy to me and a bit worried it was some weirdo and not some club official!

have sent you pm

Baggie79

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2021, 10:16:33 PM »
Sorry I know its an old topic but does anyone know what the mascot package prices are this season? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Gera, Gera, Gera

liverbaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2021, 10:48:26 PM »
By the way do we still have Colin?