West Brom Dot Com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: New Kit/ Sponsors
« Last post by beechyboy90 on Yesterday at 11:37:34 PM »
if the last 3 poor home shirts didn't tell me we need to ditch adidas that kit defiantly does. Really can't say I have liked one of our shirts now since that Umbro one with collar and the stupid zoopla red house on it.

#getbackumbro
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Guochuan Lai
« Last post by tuamigos on Yesterday at 11:22:42 PM »
One thing is certain - it won't take China long to produce some works class players

We've got enough of those already
« Last post by overseas baggie on Yesterday at 11:20:46 PM »
One thing is certain - it won't take China long to produce some works class players
Mods/Admin

In light of todays verdict, can I suggest the original topic is unlocked.
« Last post by paulosull on Yesterday at 10:16:54 PM »
We could get the pick of Chinese youth players with this project. Just imagine crouching tiger flying down the wing tees up hidden dragon who dummies the ball and jet Lia scores ah wax on wax off
« Last post by A5HB on Yesterday at 09:30:19 PM »
I mean from a functional perspective on the pitch, not the choice for fans in the stands. There are several teams (Newcastle, Southampton, Stoke, Huddersfield, Brighton, Swansea) where our home kit AND away kit will now likely clash, so why even produce that away kit in the first place? It seems rudimentary to me.
I know we will probably have a 3rd kit anyway but I think we could get away with the home kit against Southanpton and Stoke and Swansea given its predominantly blue anyway. The other 3, little more tricky but away kit would probably be ok with right combo or shorts and socks.
« Last post by Legend on Yesterday at 09:02:47 PM »
I'm in the Green and Yellow fan club.
« Last post by HTIDCam on Yesterday at 08:57:04 PM »
Why would fans be annoyed about it being pointless? You can't wear it more than 8 times a season anyway? I'd happily wear Blue and White stripes every game if we could.

I mean from a functional perspective on the pitch, not the choice for fans in the stands. There are several teams (Newcastle, Southampton, Stoke, Huddersfield, Brighton, Swansea) where our home kit AND away kit will now likely clash, so why even produce that away kit in the first place? It seems rudimentary to me.
« Last post by WBAinDEVON on Yesterday at 08:44:59 PM »
Looks like a crap training top. Or a fake England shirt. Hopefully we get a class yellow and green stripe 3rd kit...

Me too and it would out sell the 2nd strip, now wouldn't that be amusing for some
« Last post by PsalmXXIII on Yesterday at 08:44:19 PM »
I think that is a partial reason why fans are so annoyed, it lacks imagination and is completely pointless when the idea of the away kit is to not clash opposing home kits.

Why would fans be annoyed about it being pointless? You can't wear it more than 8 times a season anyway? I'd happily wear Blue and White stripes every game if we could.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10