Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2079341 times)

DaveWBA

• WBA Coach

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #6700 on: January 11, 2018, 11:54:04 AM »
I'd prefer Villa to win the European Cup again than these scum bags to have any success no matter how small.

I usually agree with you Jacko but this is probably one of the worst things I've ever read on here. Feel sick at the thought of it.

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #6701 on: January 11, 2018, 11:55:55 AM »
Villa won the European Cup?  :o
Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #6702 on: January 11, 2018, 12:04:18 PM »
Good luck to em, second in wealth behind Man City.Financially apart from when they went bust in the mid eithties they always seem to have more dosh than us, its the seals i want to see suffer

we will always and have been the third team in the west midlands
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:06:06 PM by WBAinDEVON »
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #6703 on: January 11, 2018, 12:10:53 PM »
I'd prefer Villa to win the European Cup again than these scum bags to have any success no matter how small.

I feel exactly the same, Villa can rule Europe for a decade for all I care as long as these lot achieve nothing!

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #6704 on: January 11, 2018, 12:20:49 PM »
I feel exactly the same, Villa can rule Europe for a decade for all I care as long as these lot achieve nothing!

again its a generation thing, whilst fosun and mendis are their they will easily surpace us, you wolves haters will just have to bite your lip for a period of time. now as for the Seals their ownwer aint even a billionaire lol

baggiejules

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #6705 on: January 11, 2018, 12:21:48 PM »
Good luck to em, second in wealth behind Man City.Financially apart from when they went bust in the mid eithties they always seem to have more dosh than us, its the seals i want to see suffer

we will always and have been the third team in the west midlands

Really?

They were better than us for a few years in the 90s when we were a mess but even then they were perennial bottlers.

Other than that you would have to go back to the 50s to find a period where they were comprehensively better than us.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #6706 on: January 11, 2018, 12:57:53 PM »
Really?

They were better than us for a few years in the 90s when we were a mess but even then they were perennial bottlers.

Other than that you would have to go back to the 50s to find a period where they were comprehensively better than us.

i did say wealthier not better

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #6707 on: January 11, 2018, 06:50:04 PM »
Randy Lerner? Think you’re confusing your seal with your dingles.  ;D
While I’m loving all the speculation with Wolves I’m also cautious, this doesn’t feel normal in my lifetime of following wolves. I cannot believe what is happening with our club!

I think he meant Randy Lerner was the last owner of any kind to have a crack at breaking the top six - and failed.

Therefore when do owners get bored? Are they happy with survival and midtable mediocrity was the point he was making.

I think
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #6708 on: January 12, 2018, 03:11:24 AM »
I'm perfectly happy for our last result against them to be the 5-1 demolition for many years yet. 6 years and counting.

Greenock Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #6709 on: January 12, 2018, 01:22:34 PM »
Don't really care about the Dings until we play them (SOTV  8)).

That said I'm perfectly aware a significant chunk of their support hate us with an unbridled passion.
Equally I fully appreciate how and why so many of ours detest so many of theirs.

With that in mind I'd be perfectly happy to never play the swamp dwelling w@nkers again.
Far too much sporting bonhomie and bromancishness breaking out on this thread.

Don't go getting all soft and squidgy on 'em gents.
Remember, dog(head)s come with a bite.
And in some cases fleas, ticks, mange and worms.

Behave yourselves and remember, never turn your back on a mangy dog(head)  ;) .
I'm with you 100%, hate them ALL with a passion and dont care who knows it !!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 01:26:25 PM by MarkW »
He's a lad from the Wrenna

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #6710 on: January 12, 2018, 02:19:26 PM »
SMETH DAN you appear to live in an age when aggro was the king. Let's grow up and hope we meet Wolves in the Prem next season with no silly bother.

Lets not, low life knuckle draggers in orange

Arrogant vermin in purple

Thats how it is, end of.
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #6711 on: January 13, 2018, 04:01:01 AM »
Comedy gold on WM last night, one retard reckons Ronaldo will see out his playing days with them.
I think they are setting themselves up for a fall (fingers crossed)
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #6712 on: January 13, 2018, 11:05:55 AM »
Comedy gold on WM last night, one retard reckons Ronaldo will see out his playing days with them.
I think they are setting themselves up for a fall (fingers crossed)

Wouldn't surprise me in the least unnffortuanately with Mendez and their current wealth

WoysWunderful

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #6713 on: January 13, 2018, 11:13:40 AM »
Let them have there day in the sun, was in the pub with loads of wolves lads last night and though as excited as they all are (and rightly so) a few of them also said if mendes goes were fudged. Same fosun try and recap the money short term. Not all of them are thinking they're champions of europe just yet

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #6714 on: January 13, 2018, 11:31:10 AM »

Wouldn't surprise me in the least unnffortuanately with Mendez and their current wealth

You've finally (generous) lost the plot.

Cristiano Ronaldo will not be turning up in Wolverhampton to play football for the dog heads while he's got a hole in his backside. I can't believe anyone would think so, even the most deluded Dingle, and you give it credence? If I hadn't posted all this I'd say words fail me...
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

Dudleylad

• WBA Chairman

« Reply #6715 on: January 13, 2018, 11:33:11 AM »
Let them have there day in the sun, was in the pub with loads of wolves lads last night and though as excited as they all are (and rightly so) a few of them also said if mendes goes were fudged. Same fosun try and recap the money short term. Not all of them are thinking they're champions of europe just yet

This is very much the view of many I speak to aswell.

I think their spell in League One has made them all abit more realistic.

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #6716 on: January 13, 2018, 01:28:00 PM »

i did say wealthier not better

Really??!! If that is correct why do you think they went bust 2 or 3 times in their not so distant past? As a Dudley lad, since the 1950s I kept a close watch on our local rivals & never felt they had any more money than us & usually had less which is why they went bust. Also while we've been raking in the Premier League money they've been scraping by on Chumpionship (& lower) money!

WoysWunderful

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #6717 on: January 13, 2018, 01:44:54 PM »
Really??!! If that is correct why do you think they went bust 2 or 3 times in their not so distant past? As a Dudley lad, since the 1950s I kept a close watch on our local rivals & never felt they had any more money than us & usually had less which is why they went bust. Also while we've been raking in the Premier League money they've been scraping by on Chumpionship (& lower) money!

We didnt have a pot to widdle in in the late 80s and 90s while they had sir jack who threw so much money its a mystery how none stick. Wolves would be a league 1/championship club at best....just like we would have been without thompson/peace and megson.

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #6718 on: January 13, 2018, 07:45:27 PM »
Derby and Cardiff made up ground today

I would love it 😂😂
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

Greenock Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #6719 on: January 13, 2018, 07:52:44 PM »
Just told my Derby mate to keep going as they're good at blowing massive leads !!
He's a lad from the Wrenna

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #6720 on: January 13, 2018, 07:56:56 PM »
Oakwell. Start of the great collapse.  ;D
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #6721 on: January 13, 2018, 08:57:56 PM »
They latinos seeem to be coping well with the weather

Smooth Lad

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #6722 on: January 14, 2018, 10:08:15 AM »
A good friend of mine last night in the pub genuinely claimed he'd seen a photo of Mendes and C.Ronaldo in....wait for it....Bentley Bridge.  :o :o ;D ;D

They're getting too big for their boots if you ask me. They've been double relegated, smashed their own ground up lost 5-1 to us on their own turf in recent years. All of a sudden they're winning the championship and they're getting some money spent and they think they're going to win the champions league in 3 years.

Mendes will get bored soon and use someone else for his money. Anyway, they drew at Barnsley yesterday so this is where the wheels start coming off.
Keep St.George in my heart.

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #6723 on: January 14, 2018, 01:54:44 PM »
A good friend of mine last night in the pub genuinely claimed he'd seen a photo of Mendes and C.Ronaldo in....wait for it....Bentley Bridge.  :o :o ;D ;D

They're getting too big for their boots if you ask me. They've been double relegated, smashed their own ground up lost 5-1 to us on their own turf in recent years. All of a sudden they're winning the championship and they're getting some money spent and they think they're going to win the champions league in 3 years.

Mendes will get bored soon and use someone else for his money. Anyway, they drew at Barnsley yesterday so this is where the wheels start coming off.
He was in boundary mill yesterday looking at the half price Austin reed suits so there's may be something in it

In all seriousness, they have had some luck, they have played very good football but they ain't up and we ain't down, plenty to play for
And Derby and Cardiff just need to keep the pressure on
In the dingles last six I think they have drew 4 and had 2 sent off .....could be pressure could be coincidence 😀
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

wba_1996

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #6724 on: January 14, 2018, 04:14:29 PM »
Some of the pant-wetting in this thread is downright embarrassing. There's no chance of these lot ever finishing in the top 6, yet some of you seem to be willing them to sign Ronaldo and win the Champions League just so you can wallow in self-pity. Get a grip.