Author Topic: PEACE OUT BANNERS ALL NEXT SEASON?  (Read 14532 times)

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

PEACE OUT BANNERS ALL NEXT SEASON?
« on: June 14, 2014, 06:29:18 PM »
Just wondered who would go for this?

I'd attend games to wave one of those.

How the F do we get him out, he is totally rubbishing my club!!!!
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

BB74

• Senior Baggie

Re: PEACE OUT BANNERS ALL NEXT SEASON?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 06:32:03 PM »
No chance at all. The majority of fans (in the stands,not on here) never have a bad word to say about the guy. More likely to start a Mexican wave.

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 06:33:16 PM »
I thought last season would shift the tides a bit. Surely this appointment might start to shift opinion....
Head honcho of the Electric Boogie Club, purveyors of (mostly) 70's groove music

Mikkyk

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 07:04:23 PM »
I would very happily join you

phat_vapor

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 07:05:29 PM »
i would join you

baggie96

• Reserve Baggie

Protest Against Running of OUR CLUB
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 07:07:20 PM »
Now is the time to protest against Jeremy Peace and his disciples. They have to know how we feel!

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 07:08:46 PM »
i would join you

I wonder how many season ticket holders manage to get their money back on Monday. After that, how many would wave a banner?

Think I might put some t shirts on ebay, who's interested? I could put the proceeds to something useful??

Blowee

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 07:12:32 PM »
Refund! From Mr peace - you are living in hope!

Welsh_Baggie

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2014, 07:16:23 PM »
I have always supported Peace but for him to make a statement last month about realising his mistakes and getting the fans back on side and I'm sure he eluded to a big name /experienced appointment, then appoint Irvine is a disgrace.

I'm actually going to complain to the club about breaking their customer charter:

1.5 The Club aims to treat all customers and supporters with respect and courtesy.  The Club is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion.  A copy of the Club’s equality statement is available on the Club’s website.
Read more at http://www.wba.co.uk/club/customer_charter/index.aspx#szcYtbXv4kKkapbX.99

Respect and courtesy - I don't think they know the meaning.

richjonawba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2014, 08:24:31 PM »
I'm in.

I've never been one to be on Peaces back, and for the most part have given him the benefit of the doubt, but this is unforgivable.

Tony Goddens Gloves

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2014, 08:36:44 PM »
I have always backed Peace and his philosophies but no more. He needs to go now and take bloody Irvine and Downing with him

VANDERLEI

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2014, 08:45:17 PM »
I live in Spain, but watch every match regardless, I would love to support the Peace Out cause after this final straw.

monkey nuts

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2014, 10:26:31 PM »
This will sway loads and I really don't think he knows what hes in for

graka

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2014, 11:51:56 AM »
Pointless. I detest the man but he doesn't care what we think. The majority of Albion fans are happy clappers content to just stay up while Jp manipulates the clubs finances to improve his own financial gain. The percentage of money coming in from supporters compared to sky and sponsorship is minimal. For me it needs at least a thousand like minded supporters to get there asses outside the ground and make there feelings known at this appointment. But hey ho the keyboard warriors will mouth off and still be there first game in the new pinstripe shirt. Not me enough is enough. I will not go to another game until this parasite as left our club.

LongBridge Baggie1

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2014, 02:35:08 PM »
Pointless. I detest the man but he doesn't care what we think. The majority of Albion fans are happy clappers content to just stay up while Jp manipulates the clubs finances to improve his own financial gain. The percentage of money coming in from supporters compared to sky and sponsorship is minimal. For me it needs at least a thousand like minded supporters to get there asses outside the ground and make there feelings known at this appointment. But hey ho the keyboard warriors will mouth off and still be there first game in the new pinstripe shirt. Not me enough is enough. I will not go to another game until this parasite as left our club.

Thing is for the sky money to continue we have to stay in the prem. Do you think these four buffoons can keep us there?

BRIAN

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2014, 02:43:59 PM »
If the team have a god start, within a few weeks you will al be backing him. Peace won't go, but hopefully most of you moaners will. Pity some of you had to be Chairman because within a month you would be packing the job in. Lots of you are what is wrong with football. You think you know more about coaching and finance but really know SFA about neither. 

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2014, 02:46:40 PM »
Well here is one banner:

Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

Avonbaggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2014, 03:13:19 PM »
No chance at all. The majority of fans (in the stands,not on here) never have a bad word to say about the guy. More likely to start a Mexican wave.

Errr.. A number of us did defend him but i certainly won't be now. There's running a club sensibly and then there is pennypinching and putting the club at risk of relegation.

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2014, 03:24:38 PM »
If the team have a god start, within a few weeks you will al be backing him. Peace won't go, but hopefully most of you moaners will. Pity some of you had to be Chairman because within a month you would be packing the job in. Lots of you are what is wrong with football. You think you know more about coaching and finance but really know SFA about neither.

now now Jeremy
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

blue

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2014, 03:35:09 PM »
We know what irvines record as a head coach/manager is, and what preston and sheffield wednesday fans think of him.
We know what style of football he plays.
We are entitled to a opinion,  just seems that 99.9 per cent of albion fans have the same one.

Jeremy.

ex coseley kid

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2014, 03:52:24 PM »
Well here is one banner:

Excellent!!! Let's give him HELL. Nice one.

graka

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2014, 04:39:48 PM »
exactly.... just because a man has a badge or a certificate to say he has completed a course does that make him good at it?? how many badges did sir alex have ??

dont ask me to choose luv

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2014, 04:56:25 PM »
Well here is one banner:

Oh dear  :-[

I'll never be able to slag the bed sheet vilers off again........................thinking of a word that rhymes with pickle  ::)
Life is about using the whole box of crayons!

WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2014, 05:04:49 PM »
I must have missed the moment we turned into the dingles

hardtobeat

• WBA Coach

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2014, 05:20:26 PM »
so you approve of the appointment? or is it you have the latest installment of the gospel according to Peace and bow down in front of it at least twice a day!! No sane man can hand on heart say this is the best available appointment and on those grounds i should be allowed to tell all parties that this how i feel.How i choose to do that(legally) is entirely up to me. The chairman of any club is after all just the guardian of that club for its supporters, sadly doesnt apply at The Hawthorns any more whee it seems to have become an egotistical cah cow for one man >:( >:( >:( >:(
Baggie for life not just for Xmas