Author Topic: I ain't giving up!  (Read 39059 times)

WorcsWBA

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

Re: I ain't giving up!
« Reply #175 on: March 16, 2018, 11:25:38 PM »
Its so quiet on these boards lately seems like a lot of fans have given up.
We're in a state of limbo (or undeath if you prefer) at present, so pretty much everything that can be said has been said. Therefore, many posts are just repeating sentiments that have been said lots of times before.

3 games ago, many were saying that we were definitely down due to being 7 points from safety. Fast forward to today and we're 8 points from safety, so it's a huge shame that we haven't been able to muster any points from those 3 games. Our fate is pretty much sealed now.

Albion79

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #176 on: March 17, 2018, 05:04:38 PM »
I could be wrong but i think when we lose the next two games v Burnley then Swansea, if results go against us, then we could be relegated by the end of the swansea game?

If so, think that would be the 3rd or 4th quickest relegation in premier league history!

east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #177 on: March 17, 2018, 05:07:18 PM »
I could be wrong but i think when we lose the next two games v Burnley then Swansea, if results go against us, then we could be relegated by the end of the swansea game?

If so, think that would be the 3rd or 4th quickest relegation in premier league history!

I think it depends on the overall results that weekend, but yeah we can go down after the Swansea game.

Hong Kong Phooey

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

« Reply #178 on: March 17, 2018, 10:19:36 PM »
Its so quiet on these boards lately seems like a lot of fans have given up.

I cannot give up whilst there is still a possibility - Leicester did it and then went on to win the PL with ease... :o

I think we are all coming to terms with the reality of the inevitable though?

Not sure what the club have done wrong - we invested in the playing squad and brought in some quality - but the players have just not performed - whether under Pulis, Megson or Pardew...?

Relegation is a major blow but Wo1ve5 coming up really hurts... :-[
In football, as in life, facing up to difficulties makes us stronger…Carlos Corberan