West Brom Dot Com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Nacer Chadli joins Albion
« Last post by Hull Baggie on Today at 10:07:28 AM »
people that follow him on social media shared screenshots on various fourms/social media with his heavily pregnant wife/fiancee/partner before people on here were even talking about him missing the pre season trip (Snapchat was the one I personally seen with him having his hand on her belly with some caption on it).... that's alot more evidence than someone putting 2 and 2 together and making 10.

Completely agree with you though that none of us know what happens at the club, including the so called ITK people that have proven time and time again they don't know as much as they make out.

What happens next, only time will tell.

Fair enough. I genuinely couldn't find any information about his partner being pregnant and he seems to value his private life very much so there doesn't seem to be much information about him in the public domain (I don't use social media).

Used correctly I think we could get a lot more out of Chadli, same with Rodriguez and Phillips, hoefully the new head coach/manager will be able to do that.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Next Manager Thread
« Last post by bry on Today at 10:04:16 AM »
Wanted Koeman but I think its going to be Big Sam - betting has been suspended for him on Paddy Power and his odds are shortening across the board on Oddschecker.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: THE ALBION ASSEMBLY - PLEASE READ
« Last post by kc56wba on Today at 09:56:34 AM »
How long did the meeting last?

Must have gone on for a dogs age for the minutes to take this long.

Any idea how long they normally take?

Going around to upgrade a ticket for Spurs later so if the secretary's busy then I could pop in and type them up if they like  ;D  .

I wasn't there chap, due to illness.  Minutes have to be signed off don't they? so would imagine they had other things on their minds at the moment. The minutes will be released very soon. Patience dear boy Patience. ;) ;D
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Nacer Chadli joins Albion
« Last post by adamw1109 on Today at 09:53:37 AM »
Was this ever proven though? I could find no mention of it at the time from a proper source (not Twitter or Facebook rumour) and there is still no mention of it anywhere that I can find.

Totally agree that he and Pulis agreed that it was okay for him to train on his own though. I argued that very point many times on this forum when people kept banging on about a rift between them.

To be fair 99% of us know jack about what happens at the club.

people that follow him on social media shared screenshots on various fourms/social media with his heavily pregnant wife/fiancee/partner before people on here were even talking about him missing the pre season trip (Snapchat was the one I personally seen with him having his hand on her belly with some caption on it).... that's alot more evidence than someone putting 2 and 2 together and making 10.

Completely agree with you though that none of us know what happens at the club, including the so called ITK people that have proven time and time again they don't know as much as they make out.

What happens next, only time will tell.
« Last post by silver surfer on Today at 09:52:18 AM »
Claudio Ranieri would fit the bill for me, we have the players who would suit his preferred style of play, good man manager and like a few on the list maybe a point to prove.
On the negative side he's already in a job at Nantes, and got the sack at Leicester with them sitting a point above the drop zone so I'm not sure if we would appeal to him with us being in an identical position.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Media pundits
« Last post by stoxman on Today at 09:48:48 AM »
The Mirror reporting that two Albion PLAYERS were singing along with "Tony Pulis, your football is 5hite".  Other papers have picked up on this.  Does anyone know if there is any fire behind the smoke on this one?
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Tony Pulis
« Last post by stoxman on Today at 09:46:36 AM »
The second era you state should read bad football good results

No,  I'll stand by my initial comment.  The period around Christmas last year we played some good football at times and got good results too.   Sadly all too brief though...
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: THE ALBION ASSEMBLY - PLEASE READ
« Last post by SmethDan on Today at 09:37:26 AM »
That ay come from the club it as come from me.

How long did the meeting last?

Must have gone on for a dogs age for the minutes to take this long.

Any idea how long they normally take?

Going around to upgrade a ticket for Spurs later so if the secretary's busy then I could pop in and type them up if they like  ;D  .
« Last post by Fritzl Palace on Today at 09:35:22 AM »
I'd take Pardew until the end of the season, the football would certainly be more entertaining to watch and I'm certain he would keep us up.

Also it would then give us 6 months or so to identify and get a long term appointment in before the start of pre-season.

Like we will ever make an appointment with a long term succession plan in place. We should have done that with Pulis but three years on he was still in charge.

Pardew would depress the living crap out of me in all honesty. I would be no more enthused than I was under Pulis.
« Last post by SmethDan on Today at 09:32:45 AM »
Don't see the suggested short list (John Percy) in any other light than a staid and quickly dragged together roll call of availability, but wouldn't be surprised to see a short term appointment from one of those listed

Keeping my powder dry regarding my own preference as I don't really have enough knowledge of what's out there re' Europe. I'm not completely convinced the club will see Prem' experience as a must. If it did then our technical director may well still be plying his trade with Reading.

I've got a feeling there'll be a left field appointment in the longer term with young Graham pottering along in the summer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10