West Brom Dot Com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Tony Pulis
« Last post by HampshireBaggie on Today at 08:03:01 AM »
I liked the formation and tactics Pulis implement last night, if he can get brace enough to implement the same against lesser clubs we could blow them away.
Personally i think he's looking fantastic for us. If anything he's too good as the movement ahead of him isn't good enough.
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Allan Nyom joins Albion
« Last post by tuamigos on Today at 06:29:30 AM »
seen the penalty incident a few times now and still think it was dodgy reffing,shoulder to shoulder albeit a tad clumsy

Nyom made a challenge he didn't need to make, gave the ref the opportunity to make a  decision which was only ever going to go one way.
Nyom is a clumsy player, makes challenges he doesn't need to make and gets caught out of position a lot.
Our fans tend to get carried away by his lumpy runs forward and border line challenges.
Yes he's a 100% player but sometimes we need culture not a vulture.
General Football & Sports / Re: OFFICIAL PREMIER LEAGUE THREAD
« Last post by wappingbaggie on Today at 05:57:50 AM »
Hodgson was constantly criticised on here for having us play boring football until we smashed Wolves 5-1.  :)

i think our concept of 'boring' has been recalibrated by MrPulis since then...how i wish we were boring liverpool 3-0 now
Last Match Forum - 25/09 Arsenal (A) / Re: After Match Debate
« Last post by gerry m on Today at 05:02:26 AM »
Sanchez dived for the 1st goal, we should of had a penalty. Great performance in the 1st half but we were outclassed in the second. Stupid from Nyom which effectively took the game away from us.
« Last post by Baggiee_Boyy_Benn on Today at 02:18:10 AM »
First half we played some really good counter attacking football, ignoring the biased ref we should have scored at least 2 with chance we created. Kanu in my opinion is poor and shouldn't be any where near the first team. Livermore had yet another below average game and missed a sitter. Rodriguez was to honest and should of stayed down and make the tosser make a decision but he also had the goal at his mercy only to nod ball back to defender. Foster has to get game going quickly when we are behind, there were numerous times second half that he slowed game down which baffled me.
Could not agree more, had me scratching my head.. frustrating to say the least.
« Last post by Mikkyk on Today at 01:18:49 AM »
Second half was really hard to watch knowing that we were capable of causing them problems but not causing any at all.

I'm a fan of Morrison but him and the other two subs were so ineffectual.

Also a long way from our penalty shout and theirs. Even from that distance was still very blatant ours was and theirs was a very good shout as well, Nyom has a big tendency of giving (often needless) fouls away in dangerous areas.

As for the starting lineup, said it many times before and I'll say it again, I don't rate Livermore, especially not as an attacking midfielder. Robson-kanu can do a job at times but today he didn't and he also gives far too many fouls away. As for the others, nobody played particularly badly but also nobody outstanding
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Tony Pulis
« Last post by OldburyWBA on Today at 12:46:53 AM »
Time to cut the pathetic childish bickering on here or a few will be taking a break or if ignored permament removal from the forum.

Supposed to be grown adults yet bicker like kids in the playground.
« Last post by paulosull on Today at 12:44:15 AM »
First half we played some really good counter attacking football, ignoring the biased ref we should have scored at least 2 with chance we created. Kanu in my opinion is poor and shouldn't be any where near the first team. Livermore had yet another below average game and missed a sitter. Rodriguez was to honest and should of stayed down and make the tosser make a decision but he also had the goal at his mercy only to nod ball back to defender. Foster has to get game going quickly when we are behind, there were numerous times second half that he slowed game down which baffled me.
« Last post by paulosull on Today at 12:26:14 AM »
When will it stop though? Refs cheat every week, unashamedly biased but nothing done. Premier League is corrupt full stop. If a ref wants to keep the work coming he has to keep the top 6 sweet. Rotten to the core!
totally agree with you mate, madley  needs a good kicking.  Sky sports is another biased network and can't wait for Amazon to outbid them on next tv rites.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10