Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2080385 times)

RowleyBaggie2

• WBA Manager

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #575 on: July 29, 2011, 04:21:06 PM »
It's no bother to me, i hate the Villa more  ;D

All being up here makes the season a bit more lively.
I only go for the beer.

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

« Reply #576 on: August 02, 2011, 02:23:15 PM »
They obviously read what's on here !!!!!

http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?p=1152536
BRING BACK THE MIGHTY CRADLEY HEATHENS !

Mike

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #577 on: August 02, 2011, 02:40:19 PM »

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #578 on: August 04, 2011, 09:14:13 AM »
They obviously read what's on here !!!!!

http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?p=1152536
funny how many seem to really think we will finish behind them and put us as a weak side? i dont think we have a weak side at all, but then again i suppose it's more hope than anything on mol mix. we didnt earn 11th for nothing. players like odemwingie, YM and Olsson give our squad some class.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #579 on: August 04, 2011, 09:53:59 AM »
I think that the Wolves fans, must think that we played as badly as we did when we lost to them more times than what we actully did.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

DJ EmmJee

• WBA Manager

« Reply #580 on: August 04, 2011, 09:54:53 AM »
I think that the Wolves fans, must think that we played as badly as we did when we lost to them more times than what we actully did.

Pardon?
Thou shalt not maketh jokes. This used to be the best board, I'd ever been on.

crazedwbafan18

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #581 on: August 04, 2011, 10:05:04 AM »
Pardon?
Basically, what SPE77 is saying is that what wolves fans saw at the molineux is what they believe our average performance is like.

beechyboy90

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #582 on: August 04, 2011, 10:10:11 AM »
played them off the park in the second half just wasteful with chances!
gave them 3 goals also doesnt help your cause!
The custard Bowl was deadly silent in the second half and we were 3-1 down
O Albion we love you

Steven Fletcher

« Reply #583 on: August 04, 2011, 03:52:20 PM »
played them off the park in the second half just wasteful with chances!
gave them 3 goals also doesnt help your cause!
The custard Bowl was deadly silent in the second half and we were 3-1 down

Rubbish, don't flatter yourselves mate.

The 'gave' you 3 goals is also tosh. The first 2 goals we exposed your weakness, isn't that football? The 3rd goal was assisted by a complete mong yes, but did he actually place the ball in the net? No.

Yes, you had a 15/20min spell just after we scored the 3rd goal in which you could of added another, and maybe the atmosphere amongst us was more to do with the anxiety of it the importance of the 3 points. In the last 10mins we had chances of our own anyway to extend the lead further.

And as for deadly silent, go to mid feb when the hawthorns sat there muted for 88 mins.

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #584 on: August 04, 2011, 04:11:17 PM »

The 'gave' you 3 goals is also tosh. The first 2 goals we exposed your weakness, isn't that football? The 3rd goal was assisted by a complete mong yes, but did he actually place the ball in the net? No.

Yes, you had a 15/20min spell just after we scored the 3rd goal in which you could of added another, and maybe the atmosphere amongst us was more to do with the anxiety of it the importance of the 3 points. In the last 10mins we had chances of our own anyway to extend the lead further.

And as for deadly silent, go to mid feb when the hawthorns sat there muted for 88 mins.

Thats it you tell him Zak.Where is Lisa by the way.
See you next season
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #585 on: August 04, 2011, 05:12:21 PM »

Ok then. Until next time  :-*  :-*
I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

baggie_1

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #586 on: August 04, 2011, 06:56:52 PM »
88Minutes of silence. you must be joking. the wolves fans where one of the worst set of away fans that season. truely shocking.
AND ITS 5 FOR THE BAGGIES...BOING BOING TAKE THAT

KingKoren

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #587 on: August 04, 2011, 06:59:52 PM »
88Minutes of silence. you must be joking. the wolves fans where one of the worst set of away fans that season. truely shocking.

They were really really frightened they might throw the lead away... Turns out they were right to be.  ;D  :P

WSBaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #588 on: August 04, 2011, 08:32:18 PM »

I'd say you dingles were one of the worst sets of away supporters we saw last season.

jonny

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #589 on: August 04, 2011, 10:09:14 PM »

Chill out guys, I think this fella is on a wind up!

The 3-1 defeat at the Custard Bowl was one of the weirdest defeats ever. We didnt even turn up, but still probably should have got something out the game.

At least that result kept Wolves up. If we'd have turned up then they'd have gone down.

wbako

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #590 on: August 04, 2011, 10:38:36 PM »

Bloody hell... a literate dingle. A misguided one, but literate all the same.
All time favourite player: Jan Kozak

Welease_Woger

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #591 on: August 05, 2011, 06:45:55 AM »

divinewind

• WBA Coach

« Reply #592 on: August 06, 2011, 07:06:16 PM »
I stopped having the Express and Dingle delivered due to the amount of fictional rubbish they printed.
The final straw was when the tipped Karl henry for England,still haven't stopped laughing at that.  :D  :D  :D

This evening i bought one on the way to the offie to check the team news for tomorrow.

Emblazened on the back page was We Can Hit Top !0-McCarthy.What planet do these people live on?
Hammered out of sight on the final day of the season,half the fans gone at half time and now they will finish in the top 10 after signing Johnson.  :D  :D  :D

Honestly,at least the vilers have something to be arrogant about,these people are clowns.

I hope they go down faster than Linda Lovelace.

I'll have a pint of that Mick.  :D  :D  :D

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #593 on: August 06, 2011, 07:10:20 PM »
Henry for England, what a load of rubbish. Top ten well they have brought in too decent players this summer, but last season that team was awful.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #594 on: August 06, 2011, 09:07:02 PM »
I refused to believe that the "top 10" story was real, but lo and behold, here it is...

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2011/08/06/mick-mccarthy-wolves-can-hit-the-top-10/

I always knew Mad Mick had a sense of humour!

baggie_1

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #595 on: August 07, 2011, 12:49:53 PM »
on channel 5 now you can watch them knock down the stand at the custard bowl.
AND ITS 5 FOR THE BAGGIES...BOING BOING TAKE THAT

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #596 on: August 07, 2011, 01:23:00 PM »
on channel 5 now you can watch them knock down the stand at the custard bowl.
So much for the quality of UK tv diminishing.
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #597 on: August 07, 2011, 07:05:48 PM »
I refused to believe that the "top 10" story was real, but lo and behold, here it is...

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2011/08/06/mick-mccarthy-wolves-can-hit-the-top-10/

I always knew Mad Mick had a sense of humour!

Absolutely stark raving mad the lot of them  ???
I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

Lloydy

• WBA Manager

« Reply #598 on: August 07, 2011, 07:09:28 PM »
They had O'Hara last season (who did nothing other than score one goal in their cup final) and have replaced their reserve keeper with a new one from Swansea, so on that basis they believe the signing of Roger Johnson is enough to lift them from being one of the worst teams in the league to pushing for Europe? :-\

Clowns. Absolute clowns.
No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no shots on target.......

WBArgo

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #599 on: August 07, 2011, 07:28:17 PM »
I've realistically praised them over the summer where credit is due. I doubt they'll go down and their squad has improved. But top 10? Keep dreaming eh?

The top 6 is nailed on for Man U, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham (In any order) Then the final 4 are divided up between Everton, Villa, Sunderland and Stoke.

That's the way I see it anyway, even the 4 after the top 6 are miles ahead in class.