Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2079398 times)

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #700 on: August 10, 2011, 06:28:37 PM »
This is truly hilarious, you baggies fans never cease to offer me some entertainment and laughter.

The guy who would choose Long over Doyle? Are you serious? That was a personal favourite. Why would you choose Long exactly? =/ Has he been recieving interest from clubs like Juventus and Arsenal? Has he been playing in the prem? Has he had any other interest apart from you before he signed and if so who?... Doyle is clearly better and you know it mate. We all do.

You guys do bang on about 11th, comfortable in 11th yet you had the 2nd worst defence in the league? Tell me about your inspiring signings to improve on that please.

WBA class of the West Midlands? HA! Get back on the moonshine son and sprout some more ludicrous ramblings like that, their highly amusing  :D

Odemwingie is a one season wonder, he'll rot this year and you have Long if he's injured? God, you need all the help you can get.

Foster or Hennessey? Foster
Shorey or Elokobi? Elokobi
Tamas or Johnson? Johnson
Olssen or Stearman? Olssen
Reid or Foley / Zubar? Foley / Zubar
Thomas or Jarvis? Jarvis
Dorrans or O'Hara? O'Hara
Mulumbu or Henry? Mulumbu
Brunt or Hunt? Hunt
Long or Doyle? Doyle
Odemwingie or SEB? Not sure, it's close.

There's not much in it.

Ok then mate, you talk of hilarious comments well you've come out with a few scorchers yourself.

How do you know doyle is better than long, i know doyle is proven to be decent in the prem but right now long hasnt had a chance to prove himself so this argument should be saved for around january when both have had half a season in the prem.

Odemwingie 'one season wonder'................we'll wait and see mate but talking about him rotting is a bit sadistic mate, and you call us obsessed.

And then it we get to the player comparisons:

Elokobi over shorey, ok if you say so  ???
Zubar and foley over reid, oh please do me a favour  ::)
O'hara over dorrans!?!? Ok, answer that again when dorrans has had a full season in the prem
Hunt over brunt. Sure.
But the best of all was trying to tell us ebanks blake was as good as odemwingie. I mean come on, i know you're going to be biased which explains the other choices but seriously i think you've gone mad if your trying to convince yourself of this

I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

Legend

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #701 on: August 10, 2011, 06:32:14 PM »
This is truly hilarious, you baggies fans never cease to offer me some entertainment and laughter.

The guy who would choose Long over Doyle? Are you serious? That was a personal favourite. Why would you choose Long exactly? =/ Has he been recieving interest from clubs like Juventus and Arsenal? Has he been playing in the prem? Has he had any other interest apart from you before he signed and if so who?... Doyle is clearly better and you know it mate. We all do.

You guys do bang on about 11th, comfortable in 11th yet you had the 2nd worst defence in the league? Tell me about your inspiring signings to improve on that please.

WBA class of the West Midlands? HA! Get back on the moonshine son and sprout some more ludicrous ramblings like that, their highly amusing  :D

Odemwingie is a one season wonder, he'll rot this year and you have Long if he's injured? God, you need all the help you can get.

Foster or Hennessey? Foster
Shorey or Elokobi? Elokobi
Tamas or Johnson? Johnson
Olssen or Stearman? Olssen
Reid or Foley / Zubar? Foley / Zubar
Thomas or Jarvis? Jarvis
Dorrans or O'Hara? O'Hara
Mulumbu or Henry? Mulumbu
Brunt or Hunt? Hunt
Long or Doyle? Doyle
Odemwingie or SEB? Not sure, it's close.

There's not much in it.

Please don't compare our players to your bunch of dog turd. It's embarrasing. Elokobi is possibly the worst defender in the Premier League. Hope you enjoy looking up at us all season again. Oh well, i'm sure Doyle will chip in with his five goals a season.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 06:34:27 PM by Legend »
the regime don't like it man

merlin_mick

« Reply #702 on: August 10, 2011, 06:33:31 PM »
Can I ask why people think Long is better than Doyle?

Reading it back I retract my Odemwingie vs SEB comment, I meant Fletch.

It's embarrassing for you that you sold us an all time leading goalscorer mate.

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #703 on: August 10, 2011, 06:35:43 PM »

I dont recall anyone ever saying long was better than doyle. I have simply stated that long hasnt had a chance to show if he can cut it in the prem so if we ask ourselves who is better come january we will have a fairer comparison.
I hate stoke, i hate newcastle more than i hate stoke, i hate andy carrol more than i hate newcastle, i hate v*lla more than i hate andy carrol but i hate the dingles most of all. Albion till i die

dangerman

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #704 on: August 10, 2011, 06:36:03 PM »

If were bringing the past up, then its embarrassing for you that if it wasn't for fans of west bromwich Albion fc you wouldn't have a club to support.

Tipton Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #705 on: August 10, 2011, 06:37:54 PM »

And whos this Bull? In division 2 at the time? Don't make me laugh

We've dominated you lot over the past 10 years, you beat us once last season and we still finished higher without any problems. Better class of fans, better class of manager, better class of team.

VVVAlbion

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #706 on: August 10, 2011, 06:39:32 PM »
In the past decade Wolves have finished higher in the league than the Albion on a massive two occasions. Well done on that. :-*
.COM, allowing everyone the opportunity to have an opinion.

merlin_mick

« Reply #707 on: August 10, 2011, 06:39:51 PM »

Foster or Hennesey - Foster
Elokobi or Shorey - Shorey
R.Johnson or Tamas - R.Johnson
Olsson or Stearman - Olsson
Reid or Foley - Reid
Jarvis or Thomas - Jarvis
Mulumbu or Henry - Mulumbu
Dorrans or O'Hara - Dorrans
Hunt or Brunt - Brunt
Long or Doyle- Long
Fletcher or Odemwingie - Odemwingie

Ok, so they didn't say he was better but I wonder as to why you'd choose him over Doyle, realistically?

Hong Kong Phooey

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

« Reply #708 on: August 10, 2011, 06:43:50 PM »

An all time leading goalscorer for you - let's get it right - who couldn't rack up the goals playing in the lower leagues for God knows how long.

Do you remember dropping like a stone through the divisions and how it took you donkey's years and tens of millions in deluded donations to get back up there?

And you would have got there sooner if you hadn't shown your true colours and bottled that 11 point lead - OUCH that's gotta hurt MATE  :-*
In football, as in life, facing up to difficulties makes us stronger…Carlos Corberan

merlin_mick

« Reply #709 on: August 10, 2011, 06:49:05 PM »
Nothing hurts, not with where we are at the moment... Things for our club are looking great:

Stadium re-development

Great players with awesome potential still (Jarvis, O'Hara, Johnson (but getting on a bit), Fletcher, Kightly if he can regain his old form, etc etc)(waiting for the herds of abuse from this comment now)

Great chairman, cheif executive and manager who are working well and doing the business.

Top sponser in SportingBet.

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #710 on: August 10, 2011, 06:50:59 PM »

Great chairman, cheif executive and manager who are working well and doing the business.

Great manager this week. Mick out next week  ???  ???  ???

merlin_mick

« Reply #711 on: August 10, 2011, 06:54:17 PM »
Great manager this week. Mick out next week  ???  ???  ???

That's the same Mick that managed to take us from nothing to a 3rd season in the prem in just over 5 years in charge while picking up bargains such as Kighty and Jarvis for peanuts.

You can bang on about your league finish but the matter of the fact is we're in the same league... that's all that matters. Can't wait to watch Utd do what Chelsea done to you on the opening day least season.

Tipton Baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #712 on: August 10, 2011, 06:55:42 PM »
That's the same Mick that managed to take us from nothing to a 3rd season in the prem in just over 5 years in charge while picking up bargains such as Kighty and Jarvis for peanuts.

You can bang on about your league finish but the matter of the fact is we're in the same league... that's all that matters. Can't wait to watch Utd do what Chelsea done to you on the opening day least season.
Oh but you do remember what happened after that?

VVVAlbion

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #713 on: August 10, 2011, 06:56:10 PM »
Nothing hurts, not with where we are at the moment... Things for our club are looking great:

Stadium re-development

Great players with awesome potential still (Jarvis, O'Hara, Johnson (but getting on a bit), Fletcher, Kightly if he can regain his old form, etc etc)(waiting for the herds of abuse from this comment now)

Stand named after a player who never played in the top flight division of English football.

merlin_mick

« Reply #714 on: August 10, 2011, 06:57:07 PM »
Stand named after a player who never played in the top flight division of English football.

And that's important because?  :D

zac

• Site Donator
  • Youth Baggie

« Reply #715 on: August 10, 2011, 06:57:55 PM »
If Johnson gets injured its the same team that scraped survival last year. Stop getting yourself all worked up dingle, we aint worried about you.
Smethwick..

Ben1983

• Site Donator
  • Reserve Baggie

« Reply #716 on: August 10, 2011, 07:10:08 PM »
merlin_mick why do you come onto our board?
WestBrom.com FC Number 10

VVVAlbion

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #717 on: August 10, 2011, 07:12:08 PM »
And that's important because?  :D

Because we am a big club with a massive history. :-X

DJ EmmJee

• WBA Manager

« Reply #718 on: August 10, 2011, 07:15:58 PM »
merlin_mick why do you come onto our board?

Because he's that much of a pleb he's been kicked off all the Wolves boards. Which is saying something.
Thou shalt not maketh jokes. This used to be the best board, I'd ever been on.

baggieboyjop

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #719 on: August 10, 2011, 07:16:07 PM »

When have i ever banged on about our league position. This debate has never been about league positions its been about you being a complete tool coming on here and embarrassing yourself.

And well yes its the very same mick. Which is why you lot are so deluded, he has done well for you but you're still calling for his head after a few defeats   ???

Kicking Pigeons

« Reply #720 on: August 10, 2011, 07:17:12 PM »

Can't wait to see you lot calling for 'Mick out' by the third game of the season.

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

« Reply #721 on: August 10, 2011, 07:19:01 PM »

Stadium re-development

But still lagging behind the Albion eh !
BRING BACK THE MIGHTY CRADLEY HEATHENS !

merlin_mick

« Reply #722 on: August 10, 2011, 07:19:46 PM »
Can't wait for 6 points from you guys   :D
We took 4 last season, it's time to take another 2 on top of that. :P

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

« Reply #723 on: August 10, 2011, 07:21:33 PM »
Doyle injured? That's alright, we have Fletch.

;D

Hillarious ...
BRING BACK THE MIGHTY CRADLEY HEATHENS !

wba1993dave

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #724 on: August 10, 2011, 07:22:04 PM »

Stadium re-development

Our Future is Brighter
Stadium Redevelopment
Great Players,  (Dorrans,Long,Brunt,Mulumbu)
Fantastic Manager who has managed Inter Milan , Liverpool(might have not worked out but he deserved a chance to manage a team like Liverpool after his success at Fulham, and got a team to Europa league final has McCarthy ?

We have one of the best Academies in England ( Thorne,Hurst,Saido Berahino ) representing England at the moment for the U20 World Cup, Wolves don't have any representing them

We have a Fantastic technical director in Dan Ashworth who has been linked with the Chelsea director  role , he found Odemiwngie, Mulumbu, and Dorrans

We have a chairman who may not spend the pounds much but he has kept this club in a safe financial position .

and we have adidas as our kit supplier, who yours again ? hahaha :D
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 07:24:13 PM by wba1993dave »
BOING BOING