Author Topic: In and Outs  (Read 28397 times)

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

In and Outs
« on: June 26, 2018, 07:00:20 PM »
Well here we are 26th June, just over 6 weeks to go to the start of our Championship 'adventure' and what have we done so far.

Ins                                                                         Outs
                                                                                                          Krychowiak
                                                                                                          Sturridge
                                                                                                          McAuley
                                                                                                          Yacob
                                                                                                          Myhill
                                                                                                          Evans
                                                                                                          Gabr

It's a bit early to panic but it wont be long before we are.

Who's overseeing our transfer activity and who's been scouting the players that we need?
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

17GD

• Reserve Baggie

Re: In and Outs
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 07:02:03 PM »
Of all the outs, why Yacob? Just...why?

wbarenno

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 07:21:11 PM »
Mclean is very close to being added to that list of outs

Dawson is apprantly going to hand a transfer request in

Foster is interested in going to Watford  according to reports

Gibbs is wanted by Everton

Hegazi has a 10 million buy out clause that has the dingles, west spam and numerous other clubs interested

Phillips is being linked to Burnley

Livermore is being linked thas Crystal Palace

Rondon has a 17 million buy out clause that has all sorts of clubs intrested. From Chelsea to the Dingles

Rodriguez is badly wanted by Burnley and is apprantly keen on the move

Chadli has a 16 million buy out clause that has foreign clubs interested

Morrison has to prove his fitness to earn a contract

Doesn’t leave us with much does it  :o :o :o

gerry m

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 07:24:59 PM »
Well here we are 26th June, just over 6 weeks to go to the start of our Championship 'adventure' and what have we done so far.

Ins                                                                         Outs
                                                                                                          Krychowiak
                                                                                                          Sturridge
                                                                                                          McAuley
                                                                                                          Yacob
                                                                                                          Myhill
                                                                                                          Evans
                                                                                                          Gabr

Who's overseeing our transfer activity and who's been scouting the players that we need?

It's not very assuring is it!

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 07:34:31 PM »

Hegazi has a 10 million buy out clause that has the dingles, west spam and numerous other clubs interested

Rondon has a 17 million buy out clause that has all sorts of clubs intrested. From Chelsea to the Dingles

We can keep all of these players if we want to...
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 07:54:11 PM »

We can keep all of these players if we want to...
We can indeed Jacko, and if we are serious about bouncing straight back, then we should keep most of them.
We will learn a lot about Mr Lai, and his plans in the coming weeks. I sense a sale and I have no real problem with any of them going, but from our position today if many of them go, I can only see a struggle to mid-table at best with a bunch of new recruits. At present I don't see anyone "getting a grip" of our club in the near future, and we are like a rudderless ship. And may god bless all of us who sail in her.
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

wbarenno

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 08:11:23 PM »
Keep foster, Dawson and Rodriguez at all costs but if they really want to go, get as much money for them as we can and show them the door. Don’t need or want unhappy players here

Gibbs Phillips and Livermore we have to also keep but same again if they want the leave get the money in for them

If Morrison can prove his fitness sign him up

tylerm

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2018, 08:30:33 PM »

Krychowiak
                                                                                                          Sturridge
                                                                                                          McAuley
                                                                                                          Yacob
                                                                                                          Myhill
                                                                                                          Evans
                                                                                                          Gabr

Krykoviac no great loss. 100k per week and not a regular
Sturridge never played.Waste of 100k per week
McCauley too old didn’t play
Yacob rarely played. Limited midfielder
Myhill never played
Evans went missing and didn’t want to be here
Gabr who?
These won’t be missed so it’s a good clearout so far
McClean won’t be missed when he goes and if Morrison isn’t fit and doesn’t resign it’s no great loss
So far it’s a good clearout of squad fillers but I agree with everyone. Where are the signings

[/quote]
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 08:37:59 PM by MarkW »

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 09:10:41 PM »
Krykoviac no great loss. 100k per week and not a regular
Sturridge never played.Waste of 100k per week
McCauley too old didn’t play
Yacob rarely played. Limited midfielder
Myhill never played
Evans went missing and didn’t want to be here
Gabr who?
These won’t be missed so it’s a good clearout so far
McClean won’t be missed when he goes and if Morrison isn’t fit and doesn’t resign it’s no great loss
So far it’s a good clearout of squad fillers but I agree with everyone. Where are the signings

I agree, but they were all part of the squad.
They need replacing and soon.
I would imagine there will be more outs before we get any ins.
I think Big Daves honeymoon period will be over sooner rather than later
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

geoff

• WBA Coach

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2018, 09:12:03 PM »
At the end of the season before the players F-off Darren should have asked each of them whether they wished to leave or stay & to the players on higher contracts were the club stood with them.
Darren should  have then been 100% in no doubt were each player stood in his squad giveing him the knowledge of the amount of replacements he needed.
This delay in movement (both ways) has the makings for a Pinewood studio carry on film.
COYB let us in on your vision for OUR club.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 09:19:24 PM »
At the end of the season before the players F-off Darren should have asked each of them whether they wished to leave or stay & to the players on higher contracts were the club stood with them.
Darren should  have then been 100% in no doubt were each player stood in his squad giveing him the knowledge of the amount of replacements he needed.
This delay in movement (both ways) has the makings for a Pinewood studio carry on film.
COYB let us in on your vision for OUR club.

And anyone thinking about leaving would have lied to his face. There is no loyalty in football outside a few players.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

telford baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2018, 09:19:45 PM »
I agree, but they were all part of the squad.
They need replacing and soon.
I would imagine there will be more outs before we get any ins.
I think Big Daves honeymoon period will be over sooner rather than later
apparenly the senior players were calling for Darren Moore to get the job now alot look like leaving, i do think this will be Darren Moore down fall he wont have his mates to play for him and honestly think it will show to be a shocking appointment

geoff

• WBA Coach

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2018, 09:24:50 PM »

And anyone thinking about leaving would have lied to his face. There is no loyalty in football outside a few players.
when you

"when you jacko" look into someone's eyes i'm fairly sure you could tell when your being lied to.

AlbionBest

• WBA Coach

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2018, 09:45:06 PM »

When you put it like that !!!!

Any positive news about ?
BRING BACK THE MIGHTY CRADLEY HEATHENS !

Mo

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 09:48:39 PM »
apparenly the senior players were calling for Darren Moore to get the job now alot look like leaving, i do think this will be Darren Moore down fall he wont have his mates to play for him and honestly think it will show to be a shocking appointment

I never bought into what the senior players thought and with the greatest of respect to them it’s none of their business anyway. The club should tell them what is happening. Quite a number of people I know who are usually positive are pessimistic about whether Darren Moore will be here come October .

liverbaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2018, 09:54:09 PM »
If the players currently under contract at the Albion are ones that Dave wants,he should tell them that they are staying and that's it,whether it upsets them or not,your staying.they signed the contract if somebody bids tell them no. I'm fed up of these contracts favouring the player only.if they're unhappy,tough stay and fight for us,remember you failed us,so knuckle down,lay the law down Dave.

WorcsWBA

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2018, 09:54:52 PM »
if we are serious about bouncing straight back, then we should keep most of them.
Doesn't that depend on whether or not they want to stay? Discontented players tend not to put in their best performances, they're more likely to just go through the motions or worse.

WorcsWBA

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2018, 09:56:31 PM »
I'm fed up of these contracts favouring the player only.if they're unhappy,tough stay and fight for us,remember you failed us,so knuckle down,lay the law down Dave.
Idealistically you're correct, but in the real world players hold all the aces and are well aware of that.

Scooby Doo

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2018, 09:59:40 PM »
Doesn't that depend on whether or not they want to stay? Discontented players tend not to put in their best performances, they're more likely to just go through the motions or worse.

If any player is unhappy or has his head turned he has to be sold. Totally counter productive to keep someone here who doesn't want to be. Totally agree.

wbarenno

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2018, 10:00:02 PM »
If the players currently under contract at the Albion are ones that Dave wants,he should tell them that they are staying and that's it,whether it upsets them or not,your staying.they signed the contract if somebody bids tell them no. I'm fed up of these contracts favouring the player only.if they're unhappy,tough stay and fight for us,remember you failed us,so knuckle down,lay the law down Dave.

Unfortunately football doesn’t work like that, remember these are the players that downed tools for 2 different managers last season. If a player wants to go get rid

wbarenno

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2018, 10:00:40 PM »
When you put it like that !!!!

Any positive news about ?

At the minute no  :(

Droitwich Baggie

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2018, 10:02:35 PM »
Exactly.
They don't all play pretty football in the Championship.
You will always need a grinder.
Claudio would have done a great job as a stopper.

WorcsWBA

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2018, 10:09:01 PM »
Unfortunately football doesn’t work like that, remember these are the players that downed tools for 2 different managers last season.
Some of them downed tools when Pepe Mel was here too!

WorcsWBA

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2018, 10:11:07 PM »
How many wheels are there left on your wagon folks?!!  ;D

Three Wheels on my Wagon

jim68

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2018, 10:18:06 PM »
totally agree keeping barry and shipping the yac out complete madness hope big dave doesnt regret this :-X
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 10:22:59 PM by Dexy »